Officer injured after high-speed chase

Officer injured after high-speed chase

There are 138 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Feb 18, 2011, titled Officer injured after high-speed chase. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A Farmington police officer remains in fair condition at San Juan Regional Medical Center after he was struck Thursday by a woman eluding police in a high-speed chase.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
my thoughts

Midland, TX

#124 Feb 21, 2011
Farmington Lady wrote:
I just got a phone call, i was informed that the CRAZY lady has bonded out of jail this morning the 21st of February. So how scary is that, we wont know what she is driving and the person she was stalking i am sure is scared to death.
i thought she had trial today for her last incident? that is what it says on nmcourts.gov
Nice Beaver

Albuquerque, NM

#125 Feb 21, 2011
so she beav'd the gas station? NICE! too bad she flipped, maybe she didn't get the reaction she wanted, you think? glad to hear the cop is doing well. dude she was after must be packin', especially to have a fatal attraction like that. but, it's too bad it had to end the way it did, that was a nice car. them g6's are pretty tough vehicles, watching the vid...
Happenstance

Tuba City, AZ

#126 Feb 21, 2011
Farmington Lady wrote:
I just got a phone call, i was informed that the CRAZY lady has bonded out of jail this morning the 21st of February. So how scary is that, we wont know what she is driving and the person she was stalking i am sure is scared to death.
She's coming for you!ou better be scared!
Wow

Farmington, NM

#127 Feb 21, 2011
Yes she went to Piedra Vista, and she was the "quite one" its always the "quite ones" you have to look out for. and yes she worked at the nail salon in Walmart. That all I have to say about that.

**** PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE OFFICER AND HIS FAMILY!!
Farmington

Farmington, NM

#128 Feb 21, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
Had she been a Navajo, she would've been shot at the beginning when she reversed her car without hesitation.

Ok whatever ever, you must be Navajo saying shit like that make yourself look like the victim when it is not even about you.
ConocoPhillips Inside Job

Tuba City, AZ

#129 Feb 22, 2011
awesome person wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it is
Who was the supervisor that works for ConocoPhillips(C/P) who was screwing around with this kooky Viet chick when his wife was on vacation? Supposedly he told her he was not married, made lots of money and was a petroleum engineer at C/P and was "in love" with her just to get her in the sack. When she found out he was married and would no longer take her calls, she became outraged and visited his work place. The rest is history. The supervisor dude will be in more trouble than her, once the "Mrs." gets home. He probably won't be receiving that vacation Tee-shirt from the little Mrs. He'll lucky if C/P doesn't fire him for all the negative press. Wonder if it was all worth the "squeeze" he put on the little Missy? I hope he at least got a free "Nail Job".
pipewelder

Albuquerque, NM

#130 Feb 22, 2011
ohhh!!!! My.
Medicine Man

Farmington, NM

#131 Feb 22, 2011
i wud hav shot her regardless of race and age..
Geezzo

Santa Fe, NM

#132 Feb 22, 2011
ConocoPhillips Inside Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the supervisor that works for ConocoPhillips(C/P) who was screwing around with this kooky Viet chick when his wife was on vacation? Supposedly he told her he was not married, made lots of money and was a petroleum engineer at C/P and was "in love" with her just to get her in the sack. When she found out he was married and would no longer take her calls, she became outraged and visited his work place. The rest is history. The supervisor dude will be in more trouble than her, once the "Mrs." gets home. He probably won't be receiving that vacation Tee-shirt from the little Mrs. He'll lucky if C/P doesn't fire him for all the negative press. Wonder if it was all worth the "squeeze" he put on the little Missy? I hope he at least got a free "Nail Job".
I guess it just goes to show when the cat's away....Maybe this will be a huge lesson to people who cheat on their significate others. Talk about learning the hard way. Your affair sparks this big of a snowball effect crashed police cars, pursuit, officer almost killed. Bet if the story you said happened this man will never again even let cheating cross his mind! hahahahaha!!!
pipewelder

Albuquerque, NM

#133 Feb 23, 2011
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Please learn the difference between saw and seen. Every time I hear or see somebody say, " I seen such and such" I want to grind my teeth off!! It would be correct to say..."No one else SAW that?" Using SEEN makes you sound like a rednecked hillbilly!!
Yack Yack, seriously!!!! Gummers
state champs

Albuquerque, NM

#134 Feb 23, 2011
wheres the video? i cant find it on youtube
2cool4school The Original

Farmington, NM

#135 Mar 11, 2011
Wish some gal would chase me like that.

Again ladies, any takers

Advisor to three presidents, and two olympic medals.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#136 Mar 20, 2011
conoco phillips inside job....just wondering how you claim to know so much? Once again anything that is posted here regardless of truth or merit is taken as truth. I could say anything here and I would wager that peoiple would take it as the truth. Pretty naive if you ask me.
oneperson

Albuquerque, NM

#137 Mar 21, 2011
getmeouttadisplace wrote:
conoco phillips inside job....just wondering how you claim to know so much? Once again anything that is posted here regardless of truth or merit is taken as truth. I could say anything here and I would wager that peoiple would take it as the truth. Pretty naive if you ask me.
Beating a dead horse?
Looking at the picture

Grand Junction, CO

#138 Mar 21, 2011
None of you were there, Right? So don't place judgement on what you would do or not do until you are faced with the same situation. Our officers are protecting us and not getting much Thanks for it. I hope this officer heals fast and is able to continue his job. The situation could have been alot worse. Thanks to all you guys working hard to protect the innocent.
Watch out

Shiprock, NM

#139 Mar 22, 2011
Looking at the picture wrote:
None of you were there, Right? So don't place judgement on what you would do or not do until you are faced with the same situation. Our officers are protecting us and not getting much Thanks for it. I hope this officer heals fast and is able to continue his job. The situation could have been alot worse. Thanks to all you guys working hard to protect the innocent.
He'll be back with a chip on his shoulder. Beware all you Asians, orientals, or whatever you go by.That's just how Frameington pigs are.
Stock rocks

Helena, MT

#140 Mar 22, 2011
Watch out wrote:
<quoted text>He'll be back with a chip on his shoulder. Beware all you Asians, orientals, or whatever you go by.That's just how Frameington pigs are.
Hey man, that officer is a stand up guy,, and I'll stand for him... He had me pulled me over, and let me slid, cuz he's cool....
Watch out

Shiprock, NM

#141 Mar 23, 2011
Stock rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man, that officer is a stand up guy,, and I'll stand for him... He had me pulled me over, and let me slid, cuz he's cool....
After this happened , the next time he'll have you bent over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Director? 22 hr Question 3
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Fri talkin to 6,999
News Mother, son who drowned were from Farmington (Jun '11) Thu Anonymous 36
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Dec 8 42 Days remaining 678
Pearl Habor Dec 7 Dick Berry 1
Sexual Dec 3 Make me 1
News Two small children in distress after being left... (Aug '10) Dec 1 Tuylo 417

Flora Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flora Vista Mortgages