Who still takes global warming seriou...

Who still takes global warming seriously?

There are 30923 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Who still takes global warming seriously?. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Despite the recent discovery of the e-mails that resulted in "Climate Gate" and the fact this has been one of the coldest and harshest winters in many years, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#31607 Mar 13, 2013
Experiments are the way science tests theories. If the complete lack of experimental evidence for climate change mitigation won't convince its a hoax, what will?
litesong

Everett, WA

#31609 Mar 13, 2013
brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver wrote:
......what will?
Not the posts of "brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver"......
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#31610 Mar 14, 2013
More useless diarrhea from the "pinheadlitesout".
Get that issue and your diaper rash solved and maybe your allergies will be cured. Try to stop sticking your head up spacedoutblues behind and that may help as well.
Seriously

Albuquerque, NM

#31611 Mar 14, 2013
Perhaps EVIDENCE will help the fools.....http://climate.nasa. gov/index.html
Seriously

Albuquerque, NM

#31612 Mar 14, 2013
Anyone out there know who NASA is?
Know what CONSENSUS means?.........http://climate. nasa.gov/index.html

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#31613 Mar 14, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Experiments are the way science tests theories. If the complete lack of experimental evidence for climate change mitigation won't convince its a hoax, what will?
Certainly idiotic, endlessly-repeated Denier spam won't do the job.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#31614 Mar 14, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>True. Still.
Yo, spacedoutblues would that be the same NASA that made the USA space hitchhikers??

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#31615 Mar 15, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Yo, spacedoutblues would that be the same NASA that made the USA space hitchhikers??
I'll ask you this once, though you spammed this repeatedly:

What does the fact that we don't currently have a shuttle program have to do with NASA's data on global warming?

Hmm?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#31616 Mar 15, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask you this once, though you spammed this repeatedly:
What does the fact that we don't currently have a shuttle program have to do with NASA's data on global warming?
Hmm?
History repeats itself the rest will follow. They have scientific science fiction data. Do you get it now?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#31617 Mar 15, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>History repeats itself the rest will follow. They have scientific science fiction data. Do you get it now?
No. That's insane. I won't waste anymore time with you, then.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#31618 Mar 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That's insane. I won't waste anymore time with you, then.
Yes. Define insane and you continue to respond directly or indirectly but you do respond. Yes. Define insane and you continue to respond directly or indirectly but you do respond.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#31619 Mar 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Certainly idiotic, endlessly-repeated Denier spam won't do the job.
I've written about why I believe climate change mitigation is a hoax: the complete lack of experimental tests. I have an objective standard for my beliefs, I'll change my mind about climate change mitigation when I see compelling experimental evidence.

What would cause you to change your mind about climate change mitigation? If your beliefs are based on reason instead of emotion, you should be able to answer that question.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#31620 Mar 16, 2013
I like Global Warming. Had it not been for GW there would still be this big ass glacier in the middle of the US.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#31621 Mar 16, 2013
If man made greenhouse gas emissions change climate then we are already mitigating climate change against global cooling, the catastrophic ice age scenario. The only difference between that theory and the alarmists; we've actually seen ice ages but nobody has seen catastrophic man made global warming.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#31622 Mar 16, 2013
So what your are saying its all scientific science fiction scare tactics to extract more tax dollars from the real tax payers. Do you know if they are using the money to pay for rental cars, dinners, hotel rooms like our political leaders do all day everyday?
SpaceBlues

United States

#31623 Mar 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
I like Global Warming. Had it not been for GW there would still be this big ass glacier in the middle of the US.
Wake up and smell the coffee.

This forum covers the man-made global warming caused by ever-increasing greenhouse gas emissions into our atmosphere since the industrial revolution in England.

http://www.aip.org/history/climate/summary.ht...
SpaceBlues

United States

#31624 Mar 16, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I'll change my mind about climate change mitigation when I see compelling experimental evidence.
com·pel·ling

/k&#601;m&#712;peliNG/

Adjective

1.Evoking interest, attention, or admiration in a powerfully irresistible way.
2.Not able to be refuted; inspiring conviction.

Synonyms

irresistible - coercive

LOL.
SpaceBlues

United States

#31625 Mar 16, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
If ma.. nobody has seen catastrophic man made global warming.
You are NOBODY.
SpaceBlues

United States

#31626 Mar 16, 2013
LOL. ph'd is supporting its boss in #31621.

<deniers are dropping off like flies>
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#31627 Mar 16, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
LOL. ph'd is supporting its boss in #31621.
<deniers are dropping off like flies>
Well as a great leader once said THERE YOU GO AGAIN. This forum is about scientific science fiction. You have no real science just scientific science fiction cut and paste useless babble. They only thing that is dropping like flies is your endless lies. Know there’s something to laugh about your free fiction entertainment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) 3 hr U NO 707
News Broken Circle' families speak out against film (May '10) 10 hr Andrea 693
News New club celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. Tue celebrat 4
Steve Hunter Tue Manchester 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jan 16 Phillip 7,117
News 26 new charges for parole supervisor (Jul '11) Jan 11 Anonymous 25
Sexual Jan 8 Julz 3

Flora Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance