Courtroom confusion leads to new trial for suspected child-killer

A hearing for a 22-year-old Flora Vista man on trial for stomping a 17-month-year-old baby to death began with the judge apologizing to him. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uhhh

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Jul 15, 2010
Ya this guy definitely shouldn't get another trial but another question raised in all this is, why isn't the 15 year old girl getting in trouble?! She was the one "responsible" for watching over this little baby! So obviously she needs to take some heat in all this right??
I wonder

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Jul 15, 2010
Would Sandra Price be so lenient and apologetic to this monster if it were her grandbaby stomped to death? She is what is wrong with the justice system. Judges like her are the reason that there will always be vigilante justice. Without vigilantes, there would be no justice at all in some cases. Let Garcia go on Main st. at a specified time and place with no police presence and I am sure that there would be enough volunteers to show him what being stomped to death feels like.
Tax Payer

Albuquerque, NM

#24 Jul 15, 2010
Truth wrote:
Sounds to me like Stoker is a totally incompetent lawyer. He should face disbarment.
Really? He did an excellent job. This loser confessed. Then he lied to every court who would hear him about what a victim he is cuz now he doesn't like prison. Mr. Stoker was NEVER allowed to tell his side of the story. The Supreme Court took the word of a confessed child killer with no input from the other side. I'm certain that if the fool feels no remorse for killing a baby, he could care less about lying to the Supreme Court.
Save Our Children

Des Arc, AR

#25 Jul 15, 2010
I cant believe that 1 they would ever bring this POS Baby Killer back here. 2 WTF how could anyone sit there and apologise to this Baby Killer.. My Heart and Thoughts forever go out to Jewel, Cody, Conner and other family members of Teagen. They should be able to start the healing process but once again it has come back to haunt them. Teagen didn't get another "Chance" so why in the HELL should this Baby Killer get one?????????? Come on people its time to stand up for what we know is right!!!! Bless the McKinney Family! and as for Jose's family he is sick and a Killer!!!!

"SAVE OUR CHILDREN"
"BE THE VOICE"
againsthate07

Farmington, NM

#26 Jul 15, 2010
I DONT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN ACCIDENTLY STEP ON A CHILD AN THIRTY YEARS IS NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR MURDER OF A BABY, INFANT,CHILD, NOR GROWN PERSON ARE U KIDING ME THIS BABY GIRLS MOTHER WILL NEVER GET TO SEE HER CHILD OFF ON FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN OR GIVE HER THAT PUSH ON HER BIG GIRL BIKE AFTER TRAINING WHEELS SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HOLD HER DAUGHTER WHEN BEIN HEART BROKEN OVER A BOY SHE DATED SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BRAG AN BE EXCITED OVER WHAT A GREAT STUDENT AN CHILD HER DAUGHTER GREW UP TO BE SHE WONT GET TO SAY ....THATS MY DAUGHTER.... THAT MOST PARENTS ENJOY SAYING WHILE WATCHING THEIR CHILD MAKE A SCORE ON A GAME SHE WONT GET TO SEE HER GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE SHE WONT BE ABLE TO CELEBRATE AN ENGAGEMENT WITH HER SHE WONT GET TO SEE HER WALK DOWN THE AILE AN WATCH HER DADDY GIVE HER AWAY TO THE MAN OFHER DREAMS SHE WONT BE ABLE TO THROW A BABY SHOWER FOR HER AHE WONT GET TO SEE HER GRANDCHILDREN BORN SHE WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE GRAND CHILDREN PERIOD FROM HER DAUGHTER SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS BECAUSE SOME HEARTLESS BOY WITH NO MORALS MURDERED HER CHILD THIRTY YEARS IS NOT JUSTICE HE DESERVES TO HAVE LIFE WITHOUT CHANCE OF PAROLE AN NO DEATH SENTENCE SO HIS SORRY WORTHLESS LAME EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING WILL HAVE TO SPEND HIS ENTIRE LIFE ROTTING IN A PLACE AN BEING STUCK IN HIS OWN HEAD HAVING TO RELIVE WHAT HE DID EVERDAY HE SEES WHERE HE IS AN KNOWS WHY HE IS THERE I FEEL NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM AN I PRAY EVERYDAY FOR THIS BABY GIRLS FAMILY AN I HOPE THEY GET TO SEE JUSTICE AN I DO FEEL FOR HIS MOTHER AN FAMILY DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD FEEL IF I HAD SOMONE PATHETIC LIKE THAT WELL HOPEFULLY HE GETS HIS AN NEVER HAS KIDS OR A WIFE OR ANYTHING THAT MAKES ANYONE HAPPY IN HIS LIKE MAY HE ROTT IN HIS OWN HELL AN NEVER BE REDDEMED
againsthate07

Farmington, NM

#27 Jul 15, 2010
I ALSO BELIEVE LITTLE MISS BABYSITTER SHOULD HAVE SOME TIME TOO WHEN U BABYSIT SOMEONES KIDS THAT MEANS U ARE PROTECTIN AN CARING FOR THEM AS THEIR OWN THAT MEANS KEEPING THEM OUT OF HARMS WAY AN PUTTIN THEM FIRST NOT BRINGING THE HARM INTO THE HOME AN ONE QUESTION WHAT THE **** IS A 18 YEAR OLD DOING WITH A 15 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL?????????? IF IM CORRECT IS THAT OR IS THAT NOT STATUTORY RAPE MAYBE THEY CAN THROW THAT ONTO HIS SENTENCE.......
Really

Rio Rancho, NM

#28 Jul 15, 2010
Why is Stoker telling anyone what his client told him during a conference? Isn't that privileged? Mistakes happen during court hearings, but I am not sure that the person making the mistake should try and cover their back by selling anyone out. The defendant deserves to be locked up forever, and I am sure there will be a lot of all out from not only giving bad advise, but also breaching confidentiality. What a mess!
Truth be told

Rio Rancho, NM

#29 Jul 15, 2010
Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? He did an excellent job. This loser confessed. Then he lied to every court who would hear him about what a victim he is cuz now he doesn't like prison. Mr. Stoker was NEVER allowed to tell his side of the story. The Supreme Court took the word of a confessed child killer with no input from the other side. I'm certain that if the fool feels no remorse for killing a baby, he could care less about lying to the Supreme Court.
How do you know the Supreme Court didn't hear the other side? Hmmmmm. Wonder who this post came from??? The poor family (of the VICTIM) should not have to be put through this twice. This is a shame.
Only In New Mexico

United States

#30 Jul 15, 2010
My hat goes off to the Judge who thought she needed to apologize to this worthless punk..Shame on you Judge Price, you did not need to apologize to him..I do feel sorry for this creeps family who thought they were raising a good kid and then find out he is nothing but a piece of ****. I am praying for the McKinney family non-stop and I do believe that our God will put this ass**** away and he will get it when he is found guilty by a jury and get the maxium sentence and put back into prison. As far as Arlon Stoker, he told that punk what was going on and what he faced and Should Not Have Been Giving another chance,but Only IN New Mexico. As far as the District Attorney Office, Its not only here but through the nation that they pled out everyting they can to show the winning stats..I ask Sara please do not pled out any of this and get him for everything you can..I also believe the young girl invloved in this case should also be charged with something...May God have mercy on us and not let this Child Killer go or get a lite sentence...
DruidDude

Draper, UT

#31 Jul 15, 2010
Now here is a reason for the Death Penalty. Why should tax payers have to pay for his lawyer, his food, his jail....just shoot the sob. Eye for and Eye....Heck, shoot the lawyers too while your at it!
Taegans GRANDMA

United States

#32 Jul 15, 2010
bystander wrote:
To all the idiot lawyers, district attorneys and judges out there.....there should be NO plea bargains in crimes against children!
AMEN....BUT TRY AND GET LAWS PASSED...ITS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE....BUT WHAT A GREAT THOUGHT....THANKS
Taegans GRANDMA

United States

#33 Jul 15, 2010
Thanks to all for your prayers...consideration and support...There is no jail mean enough or a grave deep enough for this jerk, low life baby killer....BUT...we have to allow justice to be served, and this is the perfect example of NM justice...I hope and pray for our families sake, that ROUND II of "FEEL SORRY FOR ME, PRISON IS A BAD PLACE, I ONLY MURDERED AN INNOCENT, PRESCIOUS BABY GIRL" AKA Jose Garcias Murder trial.....is a true case of lets make this right, and pay attention to what we are doing, make sure we repeat everything 10 times for the defendent, and he understands, and we get this son of a ***** back to prison where he belongs....yes it was rough hearing the apologies to him and his family, but...maybe after they hear the facts in the trial..and they see the evidence as we have,..they will finally be the ones apologizing.....but im not holding my breath...Im stronger everyday just knowing and remembering that not a judge, a jury, an attorney, or even death will be as strong as the verdict handed down when he meets our maker.....Thanks again to all....and RIP Taegen Elise McKinney 11-11-05 ~ 04-15-2007 May u fly high in the sky and send butterfly kisses and strength to us all....We got this baby, you just rest
ANON

Santa Fe, NM

#34 Jul 16, 2010
remove this clown judge wrote:
This woman is dangerous! I cannot believe she is still on the bench. Anyone who has followed the SJC legal system has seen her concern for the criminals and her total disregard for the rights of the victims.
As a woman, despite her "reasoning" for this atrocity of a hearing, she has, with a single hand, made women look bad in the judicial system.
Truth

Placitas, NM

#35 Jul 16, 2010
You all talk to much shit!
does it matter

Farmington, NM

#36 Jul 16, 2010
So let me ask this Rick Tedrow is D.A. If he was involved or was consulted in a case that he is now prosocuting, as well as Sara Weaver was consulted and now prosicuting a case would this also be a violation of attorney client privilege If they respond to an appeal from the appeals court????

Seems as there is alot of shister Attorneys in this town.

I got a good attorney for Mr. Garcia Cosme Ripol, if he can free anyone it would be him....NOT!!! He Seems to also say his peice too when his client is convicted.

Im sure if you go back to the very beginning of this case in Magistrate, The magistrate jude Told Mr. Baby Killer what he was looking at so he knew from the very get go.

Im sure he is in Booking under 24/7 watchful care making free calls from the booking pay phones. Thats how that works.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

United States

#37 Jul 16, 2010
remove this clown judge wrote:
This woman is dangerous! I cannot believe she is still on the bench. Anyone who has followed the SJC legal system has seen her concern for the criminals and her total disregard for the rights of the victims.
A JUDGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE NONE JUDGEMENTAL!!!!
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

United States

#38 Jul 16, 2010
Truth wrote:
You all talk to much ****!
AGREE
just wondering

Farmington, NM

#39 Jul 17, 2010
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS wrote:
<quoted text>AGREE
If you agree everyones talking to much then sut up yourself. Maybe Jose will get out and kill you grand child or child huh??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 8 hr carla 6,248
News Attorney accused of fraud (Jul '11) Mon crewdooesuup 70
News Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) Mon Mr T 390
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Mon Impatient 396
News Unemployment rate rises for NM cities as other ... (Jul '13) Sun Windy 394
Debate: Marijuana - Farmington, NM (Aug '10) Mar 28 puffer 45
News Dine apprenticeship program prepares Navajo wor... (Jul '09) Mar 27 Horace 40

Fire Warning for San Juan County was issued at March 31 at 3:11PM MDT

Flora Vista Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Flora Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]