Teen faces murder charge

Teen faces murder charge

There are 94 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from May 17, 2010, titled Teen faces murder charge. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A 17-year-old juvenile is accused of shooting and killing a Farmington man nearly two weeks after earning an early release from the San Juan County Juvenile Detention Center for good behavior, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jessica

United States

#89 May 26, 2010
An eye for eye!
JANINE

Albuquerque, NM

#90 May 26, 2010
jessica wrote:
<quoted text> I hope your cousin gets whats comming to him. That stupid wh%*@ that they call mom needs to be in jail to. She told Ben "just wait until my son gets out, He'll take care of you" YOU KNOW THEY HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT!
HELL YEAH THEY DID! THERESA HATED BEN SO WHY WOULD SHE BE INVITING HIM OVER LIKE SHE WAS HIS BEST FRIEND? I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DOIN WITH PALOMA IN THE 1ST PLACE BUT I KNOW DAMN WELL THAT IT WASN'T HIS IDEA TO GO OVER THERE! AND HOW COME THERE AREN'T CHARGES FOR HELPING THAT WORTHLESS LITTLE F*** LEAVE THE SCENE? YEAH HE THINKS HE'S A MAN, SHOOTING SOMEONE IN THE BACK? PELON YOU AREN'T NOTHIN BUT A P**** A** SCARED LIL B****! I HOPE YOU GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU! ONE WORD OF ADVICE, DON'T DROP THE SOAP!
Grimreaper

Sandia Park, NM

#91 May 26, 2010
Deport fat juan!!!!
gross

Farmington, NM

#92 May 26, 2010
teresa is not a pretty woman and now it makes her look even more ugly eeewwwww, ohh and i like that dont drop the soap thing hahaha
Thinking

Aurora, CO

#93 May 26, 2010
jessica wrote:
<quoted text> I hope your cousin gets whats comming to him. That stupid wh%*@ that they call mom needs to be in jail to. She told Ben "just wait until my son gets out, He'll take care of you" YOU KNOW THEY HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT!
YEA THAT THING THEY CALL MOM SHOULD GO TO JAIL. ALL THREE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.DOES TERESA HAVE HER DADDY'S SUPPORT OR IS HE STILL ON THE RUN?? LOSERS!!!
disgusted

United States

#94 May 26, 2010
Everyone that knows Theresa knows how shady she is. But I would have never imagined she would do this to her son. Yes, to her son. She was the cause of all this. She involved her son in b*ll$h!t that was none of they're business. Her S%!* daughter Paloma should'v stayed away from older men that her mom had already been with. Now the worthless punk is sittin in jail cuz his mom and his sister are wh@*&%!! Does mama have your back now lowlife???
AGGRAVATED

Aurora, CO

#95 May 27, 2010
disgusted wrote:
Everyone that knows Theresa knows how shady she is. But I would have never imagined she would do this to her son. Yes, to her son. She was the cause of all this. She involved her son in b*ll$h!t that was none of they're business. Her S%!* daughter Paloma should'v stayed away from older men that her mom had already been with. Now the worthless punk is sittin in jail cuz his mom and his sister are wh@*&%!! Does mama have your back now lowlife???
THAT'S HOW SHE MAKES IT IN THIS WORLD.WELL HER WH*** DAUGHTER GOES AFTER OLDER MEN, AND TERESA LIKES TEENAGERS. LOCK ALL OF THEM UP! LOSERS
AGGRAVATED

Aurora, CO

#96 May 27, 2010
LA CHICANA wrote:
Way to go tersea we all support you and your family. Pelon thank you for defending your sisters honor
THAT WAS NOT THE WAY DO DEFEND HIS WH*** SISTER. THIS LOSER TOOK A HUMAN BEINGS LIFE. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT HE HIT PALOMA CAUSE SHE IS SUCH A SL**??? TERESA NEEDS TO GROW UP SHE IS NO SPRING CHICKEN, SHE HAS HAD EVERYONE ON THE SOUTHSIDE OF FARMINGTON!TERESA TO BAD YOU SET SUCH A BAD EXAMPLE FOR YOUR KIDS.HOPEFULLY YOUR SON WILL GO TO PRISON!
COWARD

Rio Rancho, NM

#97 May 27, 2010
COWARD-DEFINITION: THE SO CALLED PELON WHO COULDN'T THROW BLOWS SO HE HAD TO SHOOT SOMEONE IN THE BACK
Willie

Los Angeles, CA

#98 May 28, 2010
These days young people think they're zhinnies.
What about justice

Albuquerque, NM

#100 Jun 2, 2010
Man I have been trying to keep up with this blog and am disgusted...instead of all this bashing maybe WE should ALL try and understand the situations OUR teenage chilren are putting themselves in...does any one remember the ass whippins we got when we did some thing wrong...I do and let me tell you I learned to keep my hand out of that cookie jar when I was told to...today we have kids going to jail for hitting there parents for Gods sake...What kind of a society have we evolved into I just can't see how all this bashing is helping anything...get out there and lets take our county back from these kids...I refuse to hide in my own home because these kids run shit around here...WE need to start at the top and continue till we have what we want...A SAFE PLACE TO LIVE
stupid

Grand Junction, CO

#101 Jun 3, 2010
Loco wrote:
People shouldnt judge if they dont know the situation and Pelon. More people are at fault not just him.
Why, did someone else pull the trigger? Always someone else's fault..if you are never held accountable for your actions your someday become Pelon.

Since: Jun 10

Albuquerque, NM

#102 Jun 15, 2010
I have lived in the southside my whole life an all the little gang bangers that are trying to run the streets can go fuck themselves cuz the good people aint going anywhere! An the people who don't live in the area don't know shit and should keep their snyde little comments to themselves.
lil dreamer

Huntsville, AL

#103 Dec 23, 2013
Damn, I just miss my dad. What's up with the racial shit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 6 hr Rob M 6,893
Worse place I've ever lived (May '15) Aug 21 Guyedghi 63
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Aug 20 Skitedvju 627
News Bloomfield looks for ways to diversify economy Aug 14 Andrea 15
News Identity Inc. presents anti-hate crimes rally Aug 12 standings 2
News New detox center to open in Farmington Aug 9 Remi 8
Random Acts of Kindness (Jun '09) Jul 31 Trigger 4,951

Flora Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flora Vista Mortgages