26 new charges for parole supervisor

26 new charges for parole supervisor

There are 25 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jul 21, 2011, titled 26 new charges for parole supervisor. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Police on Tuesday added an additional 26 child pornography charges against Larry Franco, 56, the former supervisor of the adult probation and parole office, who already is facing child sex charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark

United States

#1 Jul 21, 2011
Tedrow you will let it slip through the cracks. Please dont let Tedrow be involved with this case!!!!!
Interesting

Denver, CO

#2 Jul 21, 2011
Tedrow's comment that he "won't let it slip through the cracks" suggests that "letting things slip through the cracks" is apparently an option with him.
me aztec

United States

#3 Jul 21, 2011
Thats a bunch of bull, Pepole with a lot less charges have bonds alot more if it was citzen they would never see daylight.He should not have a bound at all.And to think people on probation had to let this pig into their homes,the probation officers should not be allowed in peoples' homes. How do, we the people, know how many more Frankos' are out there, coming into their homes looking with sick thoughs at their small children.
just asking

United States

#4 Jul 21, 2011
Ok, forget who this guy is for a second. he's the only one goin thru this right now, so I have to use him for my question. ok, as I understand it, he had "manufactured" these pics, right? he didn't actually "take" any of these pics in real life? now I don't condone child porn,(any porn really) but I guess I just can't grasp who exactly, this person is hurting. or why this is illegal. lf someone was sitting at their kitchen table scribbling, and drew naked children, would they go to prison also? I must be missing something.
OLD DUDE

Goodyear, AZ

#5 Jul 21, 2011
me aztec wrote:
Thats a bunch of bull, Pepole with a lot less charges have bonds alot more if it was citzen they would never see daylight.He should not have a bound at all.And to think people on probation had to let this pig into their homes,the probation officers should not be allowed in peoples' homes. How do, we the people, know how many more Frankos' are out there, coming into their homes looking with sick thoughs at their small children.
At first, I was going to disagree with you, however, the more I thought about the more I DO AGREE with you. I don't think we should have probation officers AT ALL. The judges should NEVER give probation on ANY CASE. Give the maximun JAIL time on all charges and forget this wimpy probation garbage. You get sentenced to 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, etc you should have to do the entire amount of time. When you are done you can go back to your homes and never worry about a probation officer coming into your houses.
Franko the Sicko

Florence, AL

#6 Jul 21, 2011
just asking wrote:
Ok, forget who this guy is for a second. he's the only one goin thru this right now, so I have to use him for my question. ok, as I understand it, he had "manufactured" these pics, right? he didn't actually "take" any of these pics in real life? now I don't condone child porn,(any porn really) but I guess I just can't grasp who exactly, this person is hurting. or why this is illegal. lf someone was sitting at their kitchen table scribbling, and drew naked children, would they go to prison also? I must be missing something.
There is a very significant point as to why this is against the law, looking at children who are being exploted is the gateway for these sick people, it leads to other acts towards our children so this is why it is againt the law to visit or harbor child pornography from internet sites. That is why there are agents watching these sites. Franco himself oversee's other ciminals such as himself (child sex offenders) Do really want some sick nasty man overseeing a program that he himslef is sicker then those he oversees through the probation and parole office. He should be even more ashamed of his self for perputrating a fraud as to who he is. Now he too must face the piper. What is done in the light will always come to the light!
Americallus

Crossroads, NM

#7 Jul 22, 2011
You would think they'd focus on the people actually expoiting children rather than waste on these resources prosecuting somneone for looking at pictures or downloading from the net.

No bail? Sure, why not, and no jury either. It's not like we actually HAVE a Constitution anymore.
Mark

United States

#8 Jul 22, 2011
Oh no Perez is on this case. Everyboby remember he is the BOSS of you and if you dont do what he says he will get very upset!!!
junit

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2011
you guys are crazy ... this guy is a sick pig. im sure alot of the focus is on the person actually manufacturing these pics. But Mr Franco is a part of that problem, there is a reason there are sites that on the internet that have these disguisting acts on them and its because disguisting people look at them. I just hope he never acted on this fantasy of his because it does hit home. hes been in a house that im familiar with and it makes me sick. Give that POS the max time he can get cause its pretty obvious that hes not gonna change considering his past
Just Desserts

Farmington, NM

#10 Jul 22, 2011
Speaking of Mr. Franco's past...just wondering if "Spinderella" knows about his new charges.
Lostnative

Brockport, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2011
People of opposed to CCSD relocating to Shiprock would rather have this guy run the CCSD.
what

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 22, 2011
For those of you that think that this man JUST DOWNLOADED PICTURES and has not done anything wrong, then your just as sick as this man. It's sickos like this that PAY for child porn, that lines the sickos pockets to photograph children. Most of this children end up dead because the sicko doesn't want that kid to tell anyone. So know you tell me that he didn't do anything wrong. Then the sicko that JUST DOWNLOADED PICTURES start looking at kids down the street, then sitting at the school waiting for one little kid to be alone and snag that kid up and do other things to the kid. One thing leads to the other and it is best to nip it in the a$$ before he does this to a kid.
Outsider

Windsor, CO

#13 Jul 22, 2011
just asking wrote:
Ok, forget who this guy is for a second. he's the only one goin thru this right now, so I have to use him for my question. ok, as I understand it, he had "manufactured" these pics, right? he didn't actually "take" any of these pics in real life? now I don't condone child porn,(any porn really) but I guess I just can't grasp who exactly, this person is hurting. or why this is illegal. lf someone was sitting at their kitchen table scribbling, and drew naked children, would they go to prison also? I must be missing something.
Yep, your missing something alright... A BRAIN !!
me aztec

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2011
Americallus wrote:
You would think they'd focus on the people actually expoiting children rather than waste on these resources prosecuting somneone for looking at pictures or downloading from the net.
No bail? Sure, why not, and no jury either. It's not like we actually HAVE a Constitution anymore.
Is it really about constituion? The man is a f----- sicko! these are children were talking about.They have enough proff to put him away why let him bound out then maby he could do the same as the Foster parent did and these people are "Incharge"
Mark

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2011
To the judge that let him bond out- Is my little girl really safe on the streets with this pervert out there?????
still curious

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Jul 23, 2011
Anyone out there want to wager with me that in the final analysis, Franco gets away with nothing more than a slap on the wrist!?
no win

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Jul 23, 2011
Lostnative wrote:
People of opposed to CCSD relocating to Shiprock would rather have this guy run the CCSD.
Another ignorant remark by the idiot Navigger in New Yuck.
3rd World

Santa Fe, NM

#18 Jul 25, 2011
Interesting wrote:
Tedrow's comment that he "won't let it slip through the cracks" suggests that "letting things slip through the cracks" is apparently an option with him.
Wake up, it's an AG case. All he is saying is that he won't let the AG drag their feet and jeapordize anything. Quite a stretch by you to insinuate he let's things slip through the cracks by his statement.
3rd World

Santa Fe, NM

#19 Jul 25, 2011
just asking wrote:
Ok, forget who this guy is for a second. he's the only one goin thru this right now, so I have to use him for my question. ok, as I understand it, he had "manufactured" these pics, right? he didn't actually "take" any of these pics in real life? now I don't condone child porn,(any porn really) but I guess I just can't grasp who exactly, this person is hurting. or why this is illegal. lf someone was sitting at their kitchen table scribbling, and drew naked children, would they go to prison also? I must be missing something.
Boy, you really don't understand. Would you like your children displayed in these types of photos for anyone to see. Doesn't matter that he didn't take the actual photo. Do you realize these types of people use pictures of actual children and use their faces on their sick photos that they Manufacture? So he goes out, takes pictures of children playing or whatever, then photoshops their image. So are you still asking who he is hurting?
me aztec

United States

#20 Jul 26, 2011
still curious wrote:
Anyone out there want to wager with me that in the final analysis, Franco gets away with nothing more than a slap on the wrist!?
Ya he most likely will get off and its BS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kirtland Music Selection (Aug '12) Feb 18 Musikologist 17
San Juan College Student Housing Feb 15 Parent_FmgtnResid... 1
News New Mexico school shooting leaves 2 students, s... Feb 2 youll shoot your ... 111
Aztec looks to revitalize the historic downtown Jan 26 Riley 3
News Mark Douglas Spore (Feb '09) Jan '18 tim vechter 16
News Two small children in distress after being left... (Aug '10) Jan '18 User 419
Fruitland Dec '17 Fruitland 1

Flora Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flora Vista Mortgages