Water treatment expansion could lead ...

Water treatment expansion could lead to reduced rates

There are 1 comment on the Farmington Daily Times story from Apr 3, 2010, titled Water treatment expansion could lead to reduced rates. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Aztec city officials are looking for a way to generate more revenue for the city's water treatment and distribution to avoid costly increases to customers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

OLD FART

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Apr 3, 2010
Why not get all the citys and towns go into one co.and use the water from ALP?? The SJWC told you what to do years ago.You just had to go it as one, now you can see how much it will cost you. Go ask Durango what they pay for there water. They only got on ALP afew years back and as yet don't get any water from it, but they will this year.How about you, how much are you getting???How much are you paying for it?? ASK THE SJWC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Jun 23 XabdO 443
News Blanco man charged with molesting 13-year-old r... Jun 21 Youhavenoidea 2
Worse place I've ever lived Jun 21 Youhavenoidea 45
News New Mexico girl critically hurt after accidenta... Feb '15 bloom 1
News Police search for alleged beating suspects (Oct '09) Jan '15 XandO 42
News 1 dead in officer-involved shooting near Farmin... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Horace 8
News History to go up in smoke (Aug '08) Oct '14 Carol Wuerl 19
More from around the web

Flora Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Flora Vista Mortgages