Man convicted of receiving stolen pro...

Man convicted of receiving stolen property from attorney

There are 113 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Apr 9, 2010, titled Man convicted of receiving stolen property from attorney. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A Flora Vista man faces four-and-a-half years in prison after he was convicted Wednesday of receiving property stolen from the home of a local attorney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
sunnysideup

Albuquerque, NM

#104 Apr 17, 2010
Melanie Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
DT may be somewhat to blame here.
Was that headline intentionally misleading? Or does someone have a difficult time with written expression?
The headline and content of the article are somewhat contradictory.
I think someone has a VERY difficult time with written expressions -- btw. this is not the first time that this has happened in the DT!
Melanie Thinker

Grand Junction, CO

#105 Apr 17, 2010
sunnysideup wrote:
<quoted text>
I think someone has a VERY difficult time with written expressions -- btw. this is not the first time that this has happened in the DT!
As I said before:

There is a VAST difference between these two headlines (the first one is the DT's headline and is contradicted by the content of the article; the second may be what it should have said):

"Man convicted of receiving stolen property from attorney"

"Man convicted of receiving property stolen from attorney"

C'mon....is that so difficult?
sunnysideup

Albuquerque, NM

#106 Apr 17, 2010
Melanie Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before:
There is a VAST difference between these two headlines (the first one is the DT's headline and is contradicted by the content of the article; the second may be what it should have said):
"Man convicted of receiving stolen property from attorney"
"Man convicted of receiving property stolen from attorney"
C'mon....is that so difficult?
There is nothing difficult about it....who knows what the person writing this article was thinking about.
Grimreaper

Phoenix, AZ

#108 Apr 17, 2010
ooo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey grim reeper I be willing to bet that that you were given a respectable mgmt position by mitch, He took a chance on your sorry ****, gave you things valued at a lot of money which you promised to pay for and never did, bought you clothes, provided a place for you live. I bet you are the same person that went from wearing $2 sunglasses and ripped up shirts to $100 sunglasses and designer shirts, sent you to vegas only for you to skip out of town in the middle of the night, the lord only knows what you deemed as yours and took with you. can you say ugly bald hooker and crack cocaine,,,,,,,,,,loser ( ps) this description probably fits at least 10 people. But you topped them all
I wouldnt work for that tweaker or any other tweaker he knows. Why not make your self useful and help spread the message!

CITIZENS ALERT,their is a growing consensus among most of WE THE PEOPLE.If the government refuses to prosecute the thieving bankers,and clean up the mess and actually help americans.Then WE THE PEOPLE are going to bankrupt the big boys like Bank of America,CHASE,Wells Fargo.Basically the federal reserve dont be a fool close your accounts and keep business local.Please do your part and help spread the word.And the giant insurers are part of it.Cancel what you can.
WE THE PEOPLE. The greatest!!!
Grimreaper

Phoenix, AZ

#109 Apr 17, 2010
*itch probably bought some stolen stuff from some one in SJC EX law enforcement !!!!!

VIVA LA MIGRA!!!
Grimreaper

Phoenix, AZ

#110 Apr 17, 2010
Did you tell him not to drop the soap at sentencing?
so so sad

United States

#111 Apr 18, 2010
Grimreaper wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldnt work for that tweaker or any other tweaker he knows. Why not make your self useful and help spread the message!
CITIZENS ALERT,their is a growing consensus among most of WE THE PEOPLE.If the government refuses to prosecute the thieving bankers,and clean up the mess and actually help americans.Then WE THE PEOPLE are going to bankrupt the big boys like Bank of America,CHASE,Wells Fargo.Basically the federal reserve dont be a fool close your accounts and keep business local.Please do your part and help spread the word.And the giant insurers are part of it.Cancel what you can.
WE THE PEOPLE. The greatest!!!
Buddy you are making no sense. Maybe you are cracked out too! You are probably just mad that your dealer is going to jail. Grow up dude and get a life. Preferrably not in Farmington!
Grimreaper

Phoenix, AZ

#112 Apr 18, 2010
so so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy you are making no sense. Maybe you are cracked out too! You are probably just mad that your dealer is going to jail. Grow up dude and get a life. Preferrably not in Farmington!
Remember dont be a tweaker and spread the message nummy!
Wondering

Albuquerque, NM

#113 Apr 19, 2010
Grimreaper wrote:
*itch probably bought some stolen stuff from some one in SJC EX law enforcement !!!!!
VIVA LA MIGRA!!!
Ok... like WHO?
sorry a-- people

United States

#114 Apr 24, 2010
HAHAH I think this is hilarious! He deserves it and who cares about his family anyway? Like seriously? They were probably living high and mighty on his income! Dude was livin well! And now his family is sc***ed! I love it! I wonder what his family will do now???????
allof farmington

United States

#115 Apr 28, 2010
A piece of sh*t got some sh*t from a piece of sh*t.
Whos getting elected out of this deal?
Somebody

Albuquerque, NM

#116 May 12, 2010
pathetic ppl in this area wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a sad sad person. Do you know him? You were probably in on setting him up! How dare you people. Maybe you should bit the dust? Hum? What ya gotta say about that?
No one set him up he did this all on his own...Well maybe with the help of his followers that thought he was so great...
Not a Moron

Santa Fe, NM

#117 May 18, 2010
Ares wrote:
Headline: "Man convicted of receiving stolen property from attorney"
If he received stolen property from an attorney, shouldn't the attorney (Steve Murphy) also be criminally charged?
According to the news report, Mitchell Robinson was convicted of receiving stolen property; specifically property stolen from the attorney's home. What is so hard to grasp about that? The attorney was the victim of the crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Thu Felisha 6,885
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Wed Wondering 622
Kirtland Music Selection (Aug '12) Jul 25 Musikologist 15
Interest in Pro Wrestling in Farmington? Jul 20 TryHarder 6
Looking for Good DWI Attorney in Farmington N.M. Jul 14 I see now 4
News New detox center to open in Farmington Jul 7 Osama 7
Worse place I've ever lived (May '15) Jul 5 Herb 62

Flora Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance