Flora Vista man charged with 3rd kidn...

Flora Vista man charged with 3rd kidnaping spree

There are 74 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Oct 30, 2009, titled Flora Vista man charged with 3rd kidnaping spree. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A 39-year-old Flora Vista man was charged Thursday with kidnapping an ex-girlfriend to force the woman to sign a statement requesting pending domestic violence charges be dismissed, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BigBear

Taos, NM

#63 Nov 3, 2009
Mardi-gras wrote:
I wonder if he is Mexican or Black????
Of course........he's white!!!!!!!!!! duh

“The voices! The voices!”

Since: Jun 09

The outbacks of NM

#64 Nov 3, 2009
A Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I LOVE my laptop.
But hey, no biggie; I just thought it was kinda funny, and it's true, the article does not state the identity of the notary. I just like to conjecture. It makes sense to me that mom may have been the notary. We all have opinions (and that's all they are).
Enjoy your computer(s), but don't let that laptop get the best of you!
Thanks for being a sport about it. I have moved to my other daughters laptop but still disliking it by the way. ps I did not want to pull a different thread up that imo had gotten a little out of hand (that is why I am posting it here for all you stay on topic people!!!!) but AOL has an interesting article on racism and the sublties of it, even has a quiz, I did not have time to check it out just read the article. Go to AOL then click through their news boxes. There is even a quiz. From many of your posts I thought you might find this interesting.

“The voices! The voices!”

Since: Jun 09

The outbacks of NM

#65 Nov 3, 2009
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Great minds....just kidding....GOOD JOB! It is against the law. I can't think of anything more easily proved or researched than the signature of a Notary who's not following the letter of the law. They will and do have their certificates revoked. They can and will be charged with an obvious violation. The "bond" alone is staggering. Don't think they'd take the $50,000 chance. But then again, some are just dumb enough....
/

Then again so many things have to be notorized that are irrelivant in my opinion. For instance I overpaid the school about 5 years ago, lost the reimbusrment check. the sent me a letter saying the would reissue it if I had the lost check statement notarized. Yeah I lived without the 5 bucks. I wasn't going to chase down a notary for that amount.

I also know of a lady who came to where I work and wanted to witness her sons signature. I did not know that was illegal until now. It didn't happen due to circumstances but she was going to.
Andy Capp

Sun City, AZ

#66 Nov 3, 2009
Everyone here should go to nmcourts dot com and check out Mr. Blackburn's list of previous charges. Even more interesting is that all of the charges are very similar. However, the most interesting portion is the amount of dismissals... This guy wears teflon underwear. I doubt if he will be in jail for long. He is actually going to have to get caught red handed with a baseball bat and a body before he ever gets a conviction. This is especially true since he is in the sjc judicial system. And with his mommie's political ties as a former magistrate??? He'll be smoking meth and beating up kidnapped women within a week. I hope I'm wrong, but that is the nitty-gritty of this whole thread. Mrs. Heath won't even be charged in the end for aiding and abetting either. Watch and see. What do you guys THINK about that? I'm gonna go get some MORE COFFEE. Gotta go for now cuz my keyboard is JAMMED.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#67 Nov 3, 2009
Andy Capp wrote:
Everyone here should go to nmcourts dot com and check out Mr. Blackburn's list of previous charges. Even more interesting is that all of the charges are very similar. However, the most interesting portion is the amount of dismissals... This guy wears teflon underwear. I doubt if he will be in jail for long. He is actually going to have to get caught red handed with a baseball bat and a body before he ever gets a conviction. This is especially true since he is in the sjc judicial system. And with his mommie's political ties as a former magistrate??? He'll be smoking meth and beating up kidnapped women within a week. I hope I'm wrong, but that is the nitty-gritty of this whole thread. Mrs. Heath won't even be charged in the end for aiding and abetting either. Watch and see. What do you guys THINK about that? I'm gonna go get some MORE COFFEE. Gotta go for now cuz my keyboard is JAMMED.
Let's let the authorities do their job. We'll see what happens. His past criminal history could have an impact on the current charges. All will depend on the victim's willingness to testify and how thoroughly her statements and testimony can be substantiated. It will be interesting to see how this case plays out. As far as the familial protection of the "alleged" criminal, aiding and abetting/lack of candor with authorities is still a crime. If the prosecutors do their job, they will bring those guilty of protecting this violent criminal up on charges as well. Time will tell...
Get a clue

Albuquerque, NM

#68 Nov 3, 2009
Andy Capp wrote:
Everyone here should go to nmcourts dot com and check out Mr. Blackburn's list of previous charges. Even more interesting is that all of the charges are very similar. However, the most interesting portion is the amount of dismissals..
Would it suprise you to learn that the alleged victem in this case is the same victem in the last two kidnapping cases in which she refused to testify against Mr. Blackburn.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#69 Nov 3, 2009
Get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it suprise you to learn that the alleged victem in this case is the same victem in the last two kidnapping cases in which she refused to testify against Mr. Blackburn.
We have to wonder why.
Proud Female Veteran

El Paso, TX

#70 Nov 4, 2009
Mardi-gras wrote:
I wonder if he is Mexican or Black????
What difference does that make? He sounds white... does that make the crimes more excusable?
Proud Female Veteran

El Paso, TX

#71 Nov 4, 2009
Andy Capp wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are to judge!!!!!!!??? What if he came from a broken home? Do you know what it is like to be an addict? It is not his fault... He is ill... You don't even know him. Drugs ARE his only escape. What if Roxanne was your mom,then how would you feel? What would you do? Reynold is the true VICTIM! He has never had a true father figure. You peoples can't pass judgement on a sick person. You are not all educated doctors. Reynold is good person.
Yeah right. I have two sons and have been divorced from their dad since they were babies, neither one is a drug addict or criminal one owns his own construction company (he is 23 year of age) the other one is also a college grad (he is 26 years of age).
Mardi-gras

Sun City, AZ

#72 Nov 9, 2009
Proud Female Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does that make? He sounds white... does that make the crimes more excusable?
It doesn't make a difference, and these crimes are not excusable by any means. I'm just saying that horrendous crimes such this are much more common in the afore mentioned cultures. Hey I don't like it either, but it is what it is...
real women

Fort Defiance, AZ

#73 Nov 12, 2009
Believe me if I had been kidnapped 3 times by the same man. Shame on me for going back to him. The first times shame on him, second & third shame on me. If kidnapping is what it was. This women must have screw loose. As far as the "baseball bat" thing she refused to be exmained by doctors at the hospital because she knew that was a lie. What women in her right mind would go back to someone who did that to her. The newspaper only gives you half the story. She called him and drove to pick him up at his mothers house. Now what kind of kidnapped victim is that? Laughing & carring on and kissing him and loving all over him telling him how much she loves him and missed him. Kidnapped I don't think so. Get real people. None of our kids are perfect.I not saying Reynold is but get the facts straight first before you hang the guy.

Judge thee not

AOL

#74 Nov 12, 2009
There is a presumption of innocence and none of you posting to this forum know the facts of the case. Further, some of you writing are just as mean-spirited as the alleged victim. For the one sitting on her little ranch, you would think you would have done something with your life. Judge thee not, least you be judged.
Coach Danny

Placitas, NM

#75 Nov 12, 2009
Judge thee not wrote:
There is a presumption of innocence and none of you posting to this forum know the facts of the case. Further, some of you writing are just as mean-spirited as the alleged victim. For the one sitting on her little ranch, you would think you would have done something with your life. Judge thee not, least you be judged.
Enough already with the foolish religious phrases. Nobody cares!!
Proud Female Veteran

El Paso, TX

#76 Nov 12, 2009
Mardi-gras wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make a difference, and these crimes are not excusable by any means. I'm just saying that horrendous crimes such this are much more common in the afore mentioned cultures. Hey I don't like it either, but it is what it is...
I dont' know about that but if you say so....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) 7 hr XandO 464
News Legal experts analyze CCSD superintendent removal Aug 29 Seeker 1
News Veterans organization suspends local chapter ov... Aug 24 iareheroic 1
News Column: Coal's free ride is costing all of us; ... Aug 24 lolol 1
News Purple violin causes controversy in classroom (Sep '12) Aug 21 Ted 20
Debate: Gay Marriage - Farmington, NM (Aug '10) Aug 20 maggie 44
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Aug 15 Sam A 6,450
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flora Vista Mortgages