Flora Vista man charged with 3rd kidnaping spree

Oct 30, 2009 Read more: Farmington Daily Times 74
A 39-year-old Flora Vista man was charged Thursday with kidnapping an ex-girlfriend to force the woman to sign a statement requesting pending domestic violence charges be dismissed, authorities said. Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chili-Bean

Mesa, AZ

#1 Oct 30, 2009
This is the third time? C'mon Farmington, why is he out on the streets in the first place. I wonder if there will be charges against his mommy for aiding him... This is sad. This lady had better continue to assist the prosecution THIS time...

Since: Oct 09

Az, Ca, Ut, Nv, Or, NM, Co

#2 Oct 30, 2009
This is a PRIME example of why "victims" need help... They need assurances that they can prosecute without endangering themselves and family... Thankfully many states have gone past the outdated ruling of a forcing a "victim" to take the stand and this is WHY.... When the law requires an already traumatized "victim" to take a public stand and be traumatized not only by the "assailant" but also their attorney, you will find most will drop the case in hopes the whole situation will blow over... Sadly it will not.. This young woman is lucky to have lived, although at what cost...

Laws NEED to be changed.... This should have never gotten this far... This is why many states have laws that now state - IF you call 911 asking for help... the DA will pick up prosecution and you may not have to testify... Especially IF you fear for your life...

My regards sent to this young woman for surviving and I pray she gets the counseling she is going to need to get past this..
Big Tex

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 30, 2009
Daily Times wrote:
... to sign the court documents in front of a notary public,...
kidnapped her, went to Flora vista to sign documents in front if a Notary .. at what time could she have asked for help .. hmmm .. could it be when whe was in front of the Notary .. and said " hell no" ..
Avenge

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Oct 30, 2009
27 years could NEVER be enough for what he has done. This is a pattern that shows a sociopathic tendency...He apparently doesn't really care what is right and what is wrong...NO REMORSE. I think he would be just as dangerous when he gets out as the day he goes into prison.
And I agree with "Proud USMC Mom." IF and only IF they can prosecute with enough evidence and the sworn statements of others who have intimate knowledge of the case, I think it would be best. But the Constitution guarantees due process and being able to face your accusers. There's the rub.
Avenge

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Oct 30, 2009
...One thing the article didn't say...Was the MOTHER also the NOTARY?
Chili-Bean

Mesa, AZ

#6 Oct 30, 2009
I bet the public notary was his mommie who drafted the documents as well. In fact, I heard that she, (Roxanne Heath)is a judge as well.
Deacon

Mesa, AZ

#7 Oct 30, 2009
I know this loser, The Acoma police should have given him "death by cop" while serving the arrest warrant. Now we the taxpayers will have to pay to feed the rotten sob. I find it to be suprising that he isn't in prison already...
Chilli-yazzie-be gay

Mesa, AZ

#8 Oct 30, 2009
What a silly boy. Why did he rape her with a baseball bat??? He probably couldn't work his pee pee because of the meth. Did his mom help him with that too?
4cornersarchaeol ogist

Farmington, NM

#9 Oct 30, 2009
"Blackburn could serve 27 years..." Yeah right. He won't serve 27 years; he probably won't serve 2. She'll probably dismiss the charges. It will take someone getting killed before he goes to jail for good.What a loser!
Mardi-gras

Mesa, AZ

#10 Oct 30, 2009
I wonder if he is Mexican or Black????
Elliott

Mesa, AZ

#11 Oct 30, 2009
Hey Mardi-cracker, you are stupid. He kidnapped her not once but twice. Go to nmcourts.com and look at his rap sheet. He even hits his own family... It doesn't matter what color he is. The point being is that he needs a baseball bat stuffed in him, then he needs to be put under the jail
You Never Know

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Oct 30, 2009
Big Tex wrote:
<quoted text>
kidnapped her, went to Flora vista to sign documents in front if a Notary .. at what time could she have asked for help .. hmmm .. could it be when whe was in front of the Notary .. and said " hell no" ..
If you read the story it says the notary was HIS MOTHER who apparently was going along with the kidnapping and forced actions and should be charged along with her son.
realmen

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2009
Proud USMC Mom wrote:
This is a PRIME example of why "victims" need help... They need assurances that they can prosecute without endangering themselves and family... Thankfully many states have gone past the outdated ruling of a forcing a "victim" to take the stand and this is WHY.... When the law requires an already traumatized "victim" to take a public stand and be traumatized not only by the "assailant" but also their attorney, you will find most will drop the case in hopes the whole situation will blow over... Sadly it will not.. This young woman is lucky to have lived, although at what cost...
Laws NEED to be changed.... This should have never gotten this far... This is why many states have laws that now state - IF you call 911 asking for help... the DA will pick up prosecution and you may not have to testify... Especially IF you fear for your life...
My regards sent to this young woman for surviving and I pray she gets the counseling she is going to need to get past this..
It called the Constitution. The right to face your accusers. It keeps the government from making stuff up and keeping you in a secret prison. The most conservative justice is Antoine Scalia. He agrees that the constituion means something. Read it sometime. Its what the Marines are fighting to protect!
SBailey

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Oct 30, 2009
Big Tex wrote:
<quoted text>
The Notary could have possibly been his mother since they were at HER house.
Bubba

Mesa, AZ

#16 Oct 30, 2009
By the way, tell your mommy that I said "hi". Could you get her to draft me a couple of letters and get them notarized??? Thanks Honey.
SBailey

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Oct 30, 2009
Sad to say but I went to school in the same area that this wack job did and he's ALWAYS been a VERY strange individual..As well as his Mother in the dictionary under strange it says see Roxanne and Renolds. If I'm correct I believe she either RAN for Judge in that area or WAS Judge...SOOOOO could be how he kept getting away with things....
SBailey

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Oct 30, 2009
Chili-Bean wrote:
I bet the public notary was his mommie who drafted the documents as well. In fact, I heard that she,(Roxanne Heath)is a judge as well.
She either is a Judge or was a Judge....In the Gallup area...Not sure if she is in Farmington or surrounding area.
SBailey

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Oct 30, 2009
Mardi-gras wrote:
I wonder if he is Mexican or Black????
He's White but that doesn't matter...Crazy doesn't have a color my friend.
Moto-X-Kidd

Mesa, AZ

#20 Oct 30, 2009
SBailey wrote:
Sad to say but I went to school in the same area that this wack job did and he's ALWAYS been a VERY strange individual..As well as his Mother in the dictionary under strange it says see Roxanne and Renolds. If I'm correct I believe she either RAN for Judge in that area or WAS Judge...SOOOOO could be how he kept getting away with things....
I remember roxanne farting while teaching english and blaming it on Brian Lambson and Shannon Brown. I also remember Reynold and Robert fifer getting into a fight over some Mary-Jane red eye...

Since: Oct 09

Az, Ca, Ut, Nv, Or, NM, Co

#22 Oct 30, 2009
realmen wrote:
<quoted text>It called the Constitution. The right to face your accusers. It keeps the government from making stuff up and keeping you in a secret prison. The most conservative justice is Antoine Scalia. He agrees that the constituion means something. Read it sometime. Its what the Marines are fighting to protect!
In many states because of this issue.. the "victim" either appears by proxy (sworn statement) or IF they must take the stand they do so by video from an undisclosed location... Where they have implemented these laws.. DV rates have gone down because they KNOW they are going to jail... They are going to be prosecuted and they know all the DA needs is the "victims" statement from the scene...

Trust me know what My son and other service-members fight for....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) 57 min 658 days left 397
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 1 hr Shirley 6,252
A New Motorcycle Club running aroung?? (Jan '10) 8 hr Bobbi 19
Debate: Marijuana - Farmington, NM (Aug '10) 8 hr Bobbi 46
News Attorney accused of fraud (Jul '11) Mon crewdooesuup 70
News Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard (Jun '11) Mon Mr T 390
News Unemployment rate rises for NM cities as other ... (Jul '13) Mar 29 Windy 394

Fire Warning for San Juan County was issued at April 01 at 6:58PM MDT

More from around the web

Flora Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]