Clothing on a goat? Baa!

Clothing on a goat? Baa!

There are 12 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jul 15, 2011, titled Clothing on a goat? Baa!. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Spot doesn't really love New York, as his T-shirt says. Spot's a goat. He's never been to the East Coast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

lyn49

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2011
Yes Spend all this time caring and giving this animal a name and then KILLING IT for the money!!! Thank goodness I did not raise my child to do this nasty 4-H STUFF..I WILL NEVER GO TO THE FAIR BECAUSE OF THIS...How sad..My kids were taught to LOVE ALL ANIMALS..My daughter has been meat free since she was 11. What a great for parents and the 4-H to teach that its okay to do this and get MONEY at the end of this..Hey let the kids watch it get killed okay? Than see what they think
Sancho Manygoats

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 15, 2011
lyn49 wrote:
Yes Spend all this time caring and giving this animal a name and then KILLING IT for the money!!! Thank goodness I did not raise my child to do this nasty 4-H STUFF..I WILL NEVER GO TO THE FAIR BECAUSE OF THIS...How sad..My kids were taught to LOVE ALL ANIMALS..My daughter has been meat free since she was 11. What a great for parents and the 4-H to teach that its okay to do this and get MONEY at the end of this..Hey let the kids watch it get killed okay? Than see what they think
God help us ,,how long could civilizaion exist if everyone thought this way,, weeks,,months ,,maybe
Phil McHawk

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jul 15, 2011
Sancho Manygoats wrote:
<quoted text>God help us ,,how long could civilizaion exist if everyone thought this way,, weeks,,months ,,maybe
Maybe they can hug a tree,. or snuggle with their goat to stay warm this winter.
Animal lover too

Danville, CA

#4 Jul 15, 2011
lyn49 wrote:
4H is a wonderful organization; don't put down an organization as you did if you have no clue what it's about. There's more to it and it's not all about the money and the killing! Very rarely does anyone break even showing animals. Ok, so your daughter doesn't eat meat but you didn't indicate that you don't either so wondering what you eat. Speaking of watching it get killed, there's so much violence on TV that kids see these days, sadly, I rarely think much affects the new young generation unless they are overly protected by parents who choose not to share what the real world is really like - which can be good and bad. Either you are aware of the harsh reality or in denial that this world is cruel. I'm saddened by the cruelness of this world but it is what it is.
Animal lover but I still like my beef, chicken, fish, bacon, etc.
BigGov

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 15, 2011
lyn49 wrote:
This really makes my brain hurt, bad.
bottom ash

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 Jul 15, 2011
lyn49 wrote:
Sad. No Cheeseburger for the 11 year old. No Pepperoni Pizza. I don't believe it, I bet the kid sneaks in a Hotdog at their friends house, what about school, their classmate brings in a Subway Sandwich full of Roast Beef, "Come On Share this Footlong Roast Beef Sandwich" with me.
I never seen this on the REZ, a vegetable eating Navajo, there are probably some, but I never seen any. Sounds like your kid does'nt have any Freedom. Freedom what to eat. Communist.
Mark

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2011
I like my goat with high heels and a mini skirt.
Turtle

Beverly Hills, CA

#8 Jul 15, 2011
Mark wrote:
LOL and lipstick.
Anissa

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2011
thats funny dom, love you cousin
hey

Farmington, NM

#10 Jul 21, 2011
Mark wrote:

Isn't that a "rez" hooker?
Krazy Injun

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 21, 2011
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that a "rez" hooker?
That's no way to talk about your mother.
crazy injun

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Jul 23, 2011
Krazy Injun wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no way to talk about your mother.
I love ewes.... If she backs up to the fence and smiles is it consent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) 18 hr Richies Cool Man ... 734
News DMV experience a painful one (Oct '10) Jul 19 Hush Money MVD 84
News NM bill outlaws smoking in vehicles with kids (Feb '09) Jul 9 Franco 367
News County's justice system corrupt (Oct '10) Jul 8 the victim 52
News Young male drowns in Farmington Lake (Aug '08) Jun 23 Tim 36
News Woman pleads to murder for role in drunken fight (May '09) Jun 23 Tim 54
News New domestic violence hotline helps Native Amer... Jun 23 Tim 4

Flora Vista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flora Vista Mortgages