Bone findings can't move Bible believer

Oct 20, 2008 Read more: United Press International
An 84-year-old man in Flora, Ind., says despite the scientific findings regarding a bone tool found on his farm, he finds his historic data in the Bible. Read more
AJ Hess

Falling Waters, WV

#1 Oct 20, 2008
Well, good for you Amos! We already knew that humans were living during the Ice Age, I'm just not so sure the Ice Age was as long ago as some like to say. I do not trust the age-dating methods to be accurate, for a list of reasons. See http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/... for instance. Amos! Feel free to enjoy the Mastodon and bone tool find on your property, without giving into folks who tell you to stop believing the Word of God, which will outlast all of us.
BUD CARTER

Mabank, TX

#2 Oct 21, 2008
PLEASE INFORM AMOS FLORA, THAT ADAM & EVE COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE GARDEN FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE THEY SINNED. BUD CARTER bud@budcarter.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor McBarnes 1 hr Louis 17
Feeling good about how far Frankfort has come 9 hr Richelle M Lutz 17
News Voters will weigh in on $30M plans to renovate ... 16 hr Curious 58
Places to go 20 hr Voter 2
Nanna Thu guest 2
health department Apr 13 Just the facts pl... 3
Watch who you do business with Apr 12 Concerned 10
More from around the web

Flora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE