Numerous drug-related arrests made

Numerous drug-related arrests made

There are 1 comment on the Baxter Bulletin story from May 2, 2011, titled Numerous drug-related arrests made. In it, Baxter Bulletin reports that:

YELLVILLE -- Two people were arrested Friday on drug charges after authorities found methamphetamine in their vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baxter Bulletin.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2011
Such a small town and seemly endless reports of meth labs drug dealers and sexual offenders. And then realtor that sold me my cabin said the town was crime free. She was partially right. Seems the criminals feel free to terrorize the town and rarely receive justice. And I quote..' they posted bond." Translates, they were back to selling drugs that same day. And the drug addicts continue to rob homes without the local sheriff investigating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flippin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina williams 1 hr curious 18
Holly fisher- Davidson 1 hr curious 15
Travis turner music. 1 hr curious 4
Tiffany black 1 hr chris 7
Child abusers 3 hr John Longrod 2
baxter county hospital shame on you and your staff (Nov '14) 21 hr John Longrod 25
Ozark Brotherhood MC (Aug '11) 21 hr John Longrod 96

Flippin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flippin Mortgages