How pathetic.
citizen

Flippin, AR

#3 Dec 10, 2011
This surprises people?
NOITALL

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2011
Don't believe everything the know-it-all BITCH that starts these BULLSHIT POSTS says. She's a lying, coniving, jealous, bored and very EVIL person that needs to GET A LIFE and stop being so insistent on making other peoples lives miserable just because her own life is, due to her own self inflicted drama!
khy

Flippin, AR

#5 Dec 25, 2011
friend was there,,,saw it all,,,,its true
NOITALL

United States

#6 Dec 25, 2011
Your friend is either a shit starting liar or was drunk that night herself because I know for a fact that J.J. has not been in a bar or even drank a drop of alchohol since the arrest in October so maybe you should check your facts before you make anyone elses personal life, yours and everyone elses that is drama starved.
khy

Flippin, AR

#7 Dec 26, 2011
dont know why you find it hard to belive..........old drunk in a bar... real simple...100% true
NOITALL

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2011
I don't find it hard to believe, I know it's a lie for a fact. If you believe it, then produce a date, time and place and I will provide proof of his whereabouts for those time frames!
citizen 3

Flippin, AR

#9 Dec 28, 2011
noitall, you must have missed the council meeting....not only was he at the bar, he used city credit card to pay the bar tab...fact....you need to check things out before you run your blow hole
NOITALL

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2011
Ok, TROUBLE MAKER, then when and what bar if you know EVERYTHING? I checked into your claim and there was no such council meeting which makes you also a BIG FAT LIAR!
Fishin

Dallas, TX

#11 Dec 31, 2011
NOITALL wrote:
Ok, TROUBLE MAKER, then when and what bar if you know EVERYTHING? I checked into your claim and there was no such council meeting which makes you also a BIG FAT LIAR!
Sorry but the receipt was a part of Tuesdays meeting. The receipt was from the Anchor Grill and showed $102 in charges for 20 alcoholic beverages. Was charged on a City of Flippin credit card and the mayor admitted he did it but aledged he used the card by mistake.
KNOWITALL NOT NOITALL

Arlington, TX

#12 Dec 31, 2011
NOITALL isn't keeping up with his man very well. Lets see him account for for the mayors whereabouts now. Is the mayor going to be arrested for a lovers spat soon?
guest3

Flippin, AR

#13 Jan 3, 2012
Where you at noitall (not) What's the word
Little Bird

United States

#14 Jan 4, 2012
It was the Arena Sports Bar and Grill in Mtn Home where JJ charged all those drinks a couple of weeks ago not the Anchor Grill. You need to get your facts right.
citizen

Flippin, AR

#15 Jan 5, 2012
Little Bird wrote:
It was the Arena Sports Bar and Grill in Mtn Home where JJ charged all those drinks a couple of weeks ago not the Anchor Grill. You need to get your facts right.
It doesn't matter where it was, the point is he was there and used the city credit card. He abuses his privelages to no end!
Employee at Lidem

United States

#16 Jan 6, 2012
I'd like to add that although you are right about the tab and the credit card used, Mr. Hudson was respectful, and appropriately in order during that visit to our establishment and DEFINATELY DID NOT get ejected our even requested to leave for improper behavior. He purchased drinks as well as food for what appeared to be business associates and was nothing but kind and proper!
citizen

Flippin, AR

#17 Jan 6, 2012
Employee at Lidem wrote:
I'd like to add that although you are right about the tab and the credit card used, Mr. Hudson was respectful, and appropriately in order during that visit to our establishment and DEFINATELY DID NOT get ejected our even requested to leave for improper behavior. He purchased drinks as well as food for what appeared to be business associates and was nothing but kind and proper!
It was later that night at the 66 he got thrown out for his bad behavior. Guess you all got lucky.
Employee at Lidem

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2012
Go ahead and change your story. Sounds to me like NOITALL knows what she's talking about when she says that you like to stir the pot and keep rumors rolling. Why don't you try to focus on your own life and leave everyone else including the Mayor alone!
citizen

Flippin, AR

#19 Jan 8, 2012
We don't keep rumors rolling, the mayor does a great job of showing his true character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flippin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason Mooney-NARK 1 hr jesus 2
Prince 2 hr Truth 11
John Dunn (Feb '15) 4 hr Guest 13
dealer named adam? 5 hr o bangin john 7
Tony aka "Anthony"De Chow Thu o bangin john 9
Matthew Whitaker Thu o bangin john 7
Chris jorsch Thu o bangin john 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flippin Mortgages