First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hbo

Flippin, AR

#1 Apr 26, 2011
So, how is the new mayor doing?.........stupidity can only hide for so long..........Can you say REDNECK....This guy has no idea to run a town..........What a joke.......I can't belive the people of Flippin voted this clown in. If you don't belive it..........go to a city council meeting (first Tuesday) and see for yourself.......a good guy.....just not qualified for the job
ky ty

Flippin, AR

#2 Apr 27, 2011
agreed whats bad is its only been 3 months. I hope Flippin can survive until the next election. All the voters that thought Flippin needed a change should be proud. I agree hudson nice guy but how could anyone think he could run a city. Wheres all the change and prosperity. At least theres that lovely hunk of metal to look at in our park. That park is going down as fast as the town. You never used to see it not mowed and weed eated, but hey at least you can drive 35 on dump road now. Thats must go along with the now city provided vehicle. But hey at least he is a nice guy
hbo

Flippin, AR

#3 May 1, 2011
I agree
Biggie Smalls

Omaha, AR

#4 Jun 19, 2011
Hes a horrible person,just like the last. Your tax dollars pay for his vehicle and personal travel. I voted for the other guy,but does a decent person even have a shot at mayor? No, not in this God forsaken place...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 20, 2011
impeach him
citizen of flippin

Flippin, AR

#6 Jun 25, 2011
You can't impeach a mayor. Private citizens would have to hire a lawyer, then go before a judge. The mayor is no longer driving the city truck, thank God. He is however still never at city hall. He says he's about saving flippin money, but he paid over 800.00 for that crap at the park. A piece off an ole cotton gin. It's awful looking.
ky ty

Yellville, AR

#7 Jun 25, 2011
i dont know what everyone expected out of mr. Hudson. Anyone that knows him or even did a little research knows just how unqualified and unable he is to perform the job. maybe next time the voters will look at facts about who they are voting for and not buy into the b.s. someone is spreading about their opponents
ordinary joe

Flippin, AR

#8 Jun 25, 2011
He can't stay in one place very long. He's always running up and down the roads. He's a cutthroat. How about the way has 3 women working at city hall! He told the paper he wants to save money. Why doesn"t he stay at work for a while and answer the phone?
ky ty

Yellville, AR

#9 Jun 26, 2011
the city council is just as much at fault. they need to get some balls and stand up to him. I hear he has the same salary as mayor erwin had except he doesnt serve as court clerk. I believe that is over 16,000 dollars of the salary. someone needs to instruct mr. "part time" on fullfilling the duties he promised everyone
ordinary joe

Flippin, AR

#10 Jun 27, 2011
The mayor is drawing that court money. The council"s hands r tied because that was the deal when he took office. At least they're making some progress. We need somebody different next election. Maybe he won't have bankrupt the town by then.
trsw 69

Omaha, AR

#11 Jun 27, 2011
records show only 16 tickets were written last month. thats down from an average of about 200. yes maybe 200 is too many some might say, but the budget tat is made depends on a lot of that revenue. This is not the kind of change of new mayor repeatidly vowed to make. Us voters need to remember just because we dont like who runs in an election voting for the other guy isnt always whats best for our town

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#12 Jun 27, 2011
If u get a petition to recall the mayor u can have another election and get a new mayor.
dr devil

United States

#13 Jun 28, 2011
Good luck finding someone to take over that mess. I know most of us won't admit it but we need mayor erwin back true some of her family members are losers but she was perfect for the job
friendly one

Flippin, AR

#14 Jun 28, 2011
Give him a chance. Seems like everyones pickin on him. I'm sure he's tryin real hard.
trsw 69

Flippin, AR

#15 Jun 28, 2011
tryn hard to do what? If he cant take the heat he better get out of the kitchen. He brought alot of it on himself with all those hollow campaign promises he went around making, my favorite being how he would be there 24/7 for the citizens. I guess by there he didnt mean city hall
bad boy

Flippin, AR

#16 Jun 28, 2011
He aint ever at city hall. He's got them girls doin evrything for him. He sure did make a lot of primises to everyone, and hadn't done a thing to make the town better.
bad boy

Flippin, AR

#17 Jun 29, 2011
I just read in the flippin paper where sam neilsen thinks the city council is on a 'witch hunt' about the mayor takin mileage on the city's dime. He didn't include the fact that an officer told the council at the last meeting that the police needed that truck back for themselves. He Also forgot the council can cap the mayors mileage. The mayor was drivin that truck everywhere for his personal use. Seems sam needs to get his facts straight!
trsw 69

Lead Hill, AR

#18 Jul 8, 2011
he just mad cause him nor his short buddy can get elected to the city council. pretty sure that hes a fireman and last time i checked the council controlled the fire dept budget
Sober

United States

#19 Aug 9, 2011
Shouldn't ALL city employees be subject to a random drug test?
bad boy

Flippin, AR

#20 Aug 10, 2011
Sober wrote:
Shouldn't ALL city employees be subject to a random drug test?

That would be something to see. Who do you think would pass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flippin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man in White Toyota Tundra 515-RBL 6 hr Simplefacts 5
Splashs Pools Ripoffs 9 hr Niave 2
Candice scarberry 9 hr Niave 4
Visitation 12 hr Billy 4
Tranny living near the hospital (Apr '17) Sun The REAL John Lon... 14
sticky (Sep '10) Sun The REAL John Lon... 7
Mountain Hole SUUUUUUUX (Mar '17) Dec 7 The REAL John Lon... 2

Flippin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance