Has anyone heard of Tiffany Paxton?

Posted in the Flippin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2012
So, I met and talked to this girl and a few friends of mine told me she's nothing but a liar who uses people to get whatever she can before ruining their reputation with lies and slander. It sounds like an awful lot of bad for one person.

Can anybody confirm or deny? Reasons or stories?
them2

Hartville, MO

#2 Jun 17, 2012
christy lane dont trust her,

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Thanks. Any other votes?
Tiffany Paxton

Yellville, AR

#4 Jun 30, 2012
I am Tiffany Paxton. The one and Only. Im a Mother of one and I think you should really meet someone before you judge them I never ruined anyones life and Never Slandered anyone If you have any rumors to spread you should really meet the person dont you think.
Tiffany Paxton

Yellville, AR

#5 Jun 30, 2012
If your a piece of shit then yeah im gonna tell you you are but i wouldnt say shit that i wouldnt say to your face.
someone

United States

#6 Jul 9, 2012
Tiffany, I feel bad for your kid. You call a drug dealer a good man. I hear you even had your name inked on him. Just because your crotch spat out a kid doesn't make you a good person. You're a liar and a thief, and completely batchit psycho to boot. No, you haven't ruined a life, not for lack of trying, just because no one's dumb enough to fall for your crazy bs. You'll get yours, Karma's a b.
Nelson Blake

Yellville, AR

#7 Jul 9, 2012
yea shes just like every other paxton worthless!

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2012
looks like no one likes her lol
mary smith

Toledo, OH

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Yellville such a small town. What went wrong. Why did it fll up with druggies theives???

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2012
They go where they aren't welcome just so everyone knows they're there. Like 'this is my territory to trash'

London, TX

#12 Aug 29, 2012
the paxtons are from Summit and none of them are worth anything. They have always been nasty, dirty stupid and thieves. Best leave them alone

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Thanks everyone. I really was surprised to hear just HOW trashy they are, but now it adds up. I've heard a lot more from some of my other friends about Tiffany, etc. It sounds like they have no greater goals in life. I heard she got a restraining order on one of her exes to keep from giving his possessions back. I also found out about Larry getting her name tattood in BIG letters on his back just a little before she dumped him (her daddy's orders, Larry got arrested for being a drug dealer).
stinky pinky

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Oct 25, 2012
I finger banged her last night.
guesr

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2012
That name sounds familiar

United States

#16 Oct 30, 2012
So I guess she's still with Larry anyway. He makes her out to be a s1ut on his Facebook. That's love and respect for you. "she said cu m anywhere u want i gave her a santa claus face lmao"
If my bf posted something like that about me on Facebook, I'd be so completely pi$$ed. I'd either dump him or kick his a$$ till he took it down. What did Tiffany do? She clicked 'like'. Eww.
John Wilmer

Clifton Forge, VA

#17 May 16, 2014
Yeah tell your little damn friend Im NOT stalking you.Some BITCH got on here telling me to leave You alone before you you put a restraining order on me.I just MISS u cuz.That's ALL.Please hit me up with a FRIEND request on Facebook.We ain't gotta hang out or text or play cards Like we used to.Guess them days are over.Sucks.
Tiffany Paxton wrote:
I am Tiffany Paxton. The one and Only. Im a Mother of one and I think you should really meet someone before you judge them I never ruined anyones life and Never Slandered anyone If you have any rumors to spread you should really meet the person dont you think.
John Wilmer

Clifton Forge, VA

#19 May 16, 2014
someone wrote:
Tiffany, I feel bad for your kid. You call a drug dealer a good man. I hear you even had your name inked on him. Just because your crotch spat out a kid doesn't make you a good person. You're a liar and a thief, and completely batchit psycho to boot. No, you haven't ruined a life, not for lack of trying, just because no one's dumb enough to fall for your crazy bs. You'll get yours, Karma's a b.
Shut up that's my cousin yo.She nice as hell to everyone she meets.Dunno WTF you're talking about.
honestly

United States

#20 Nov 5, 2014
John Wilmer wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up that's my cousin yo.She nice as hell to everyone she meets.Dunno WTF you're talking about.
Which is why she wants a "restraining order" on you? Pretty sure her reputation is well earned.
honestly

United States

#21 Nov 5, 2014
John Wilmer wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up that's my cousin yo.She nice as hell to everyone she meets.Dunno WTF you're talking about.
Also, why in the hell would someone from Arkansas need a restraining order on someone in VA? I'm pretty sure you're on the wrong topix.
Just Me

Sugar Land, TX

#22 Feb 20, 2015
All Paxtons aint bad folks. Thelma is a good person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flippin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make up ur mind Krys 8 hr krystin tollen 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mountain Home, AR (Aug '10) 9 hr LOL 187
do not move to mountain home arkansas (Jun '13) 12 hr guest 152
who knows robin jones 18 hr John 7
Dr. Twombly 19 hr wonderful 6
baxter county hospital shame on you and your staff (Nov '14) Tue KUKUKACHU 24
Bigots of Mountain Home. Tue KUKUKACHU 52
More from around the web

Flippin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE