How long before anti-government mentality takes hold in this area?

Posted in the Flippin Forum

Real Patriot

Omaha, AR

#1 Jun 19, 2011
The rest of the world is ready to pull the trigger, yet surprisingly, the general consensus around here seems to be; Make general complaints about some inconvenience,(doesn't matter what), pay no attention to the cause, ponder not about a solution, make just enough money to pay for gas to get to work to make just enough money for gas to get to work,etc, and live a deniably miserable life until you die. Meth epidemic anyone?("I need meth, so I can work overtime, so I can buy meth, so I can work overtime, so I can...")

The ruining of a supposedly free country has been a long process that started the day the Declaration of Independence was signed, I'm sure. Select founding fathers would be outraged to know we are no longer a constitutional republic (democracy was likened communism,but at least communism worked IN THEORY). However, the atrocities bestowed upon us aren't in hiding anymore. Plenty of countries have had their temporary heyday,just like us, but the locals seem to think American officials are exempt from dealing to us what the rest of the world has experienced.

Is there anti-government militias in the area that aren't based on mindless racism? There is in every other part of the country. more than Ever. Either way, I figured local government would have been run out of town by now the way things are going. Perhaps the chemicals that fill the 'clean Ozark air' are doing what Hitlers goons accomplished with fluoride, regarding concentration camp prisoners.(It happened there, but somehow magically can't happen here, in the Babylon of the modern world?)

It's SOMETHING, for a fact, because I've never seen such a dumbed down, TV-hungry,ill-focused, docile population in such a supposedly conservative, rights defending region. Now, I believe its a rare person who's immune to learning, however the fact that word is not said, action is not taken, while we head in the direction of every other ex-great country, seems to be more than stubbornness to me...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 20, 2011
are u saying? nero fiddles while rome burns?
POGO

Flippin, AR

#3 Jul 14, 2011
Bread & Circus, with out even circus around here.

Back to work sheeple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flippin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min Duck lover 29,849
shocked over the loss of Amy May 8 min Not here 4
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr WARRIOR 245
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr WARRIOR 10,004
To the person who stole my trail camera from No... 7 hr Derp 6
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 14 hr KBK 218
Ashley R. works at harps (Aug '11) 15 hr Skanks 57
•••
•••
Flippin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Flippin Jobs

•••
•••