Milton's top aide walks away from post

Milton's top aide walks away from post

There are 2 comments on the The Flint Journal story from Sep 26, 2006, titled Milton's top aide walks away from post. In it, The Flint Journal reports that:

School Superintendent Walter Milton Jr.'s right-hand man abruptly quit Monday. The resignation of Julius B. Anthony, Milton's longtime friend and former business partner, is effective immediately, Milton said, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Flint Journal.

Rod Norman

South Lyon, MI

#1 Sep 27, 2006
I think Dr. Milton should also be fingerprinted and comply with the hiring requirements that everyone else in the Flint Schools must go through. Regardless of whether he knew about Mr. Anthony's past, he brought him into the district and should be reponsible for his actions.
shari smith

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 4, 2006
You don't know anything about the situation. The man should take responsibility for his own actions and tell the truth about what happened!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flint Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flint's structural racism: This is why providin... 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 38
News Former head of Michigan's drinking water unit f... 5 hr ubo 7
News Lead contamination of Flint water draws multipl... 14 hr Alex 1
Bill Clinton's Oral Ejaculation 22 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
News Clinton satisfies sweet tooth at Dunkin' Donuts Fri Ritual Habitual 3
News Hillary Clinton's Campaign Runs on Coffee and M... Fri Ritual Habitual 2
News CNN to hold Democratic presidential debate in F... Fri Le Jimbo 107
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flint Mortgages