Flint-based Internet auction company ...

Flint-based Internet auction company holds open house, proceeds benefit Hurley Children's Hospital

There are 3 comments on the MLive.com story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Flint-based Internet auction company holds open house, proceeds benefit Hurley Children's Hospital. In it, MLive.com reports that:

An online auction company that has moved to Flint is holding an open house with proceeds benefiting Hurley Children's Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

deedee

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2012
This is great news for Flint and a positive step towards progress give grace to the lord amen
test

Jacksonville, AR

#2 Sep 8, 2012
test

[email protected]

Since: Apr 12

Flint, Mich

#3 Sep 11, 2012
May God Bless Flint, people that are really feeled with Big Hearts, some has gone Astray, but I believe God will Reign & God will B Back on their Feet!!!
People say what they wanna say but Flint use to b one of most exciting and wonderful places to grow up At... Everyone helping Everyone wit no Hesitation... Very Friendlt & Loving city... I was born and raised there and will never regret it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flint Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 24 min Strong Black Man 21,284
should boys like wearing panties? (Sep '09) Dec 6 skirtboy 328
News Gay Mich. Teen's House Vandalized With Anti-Gay... (May '14) Oct '17 WasteWater 14
News Family of Kenneth White reacts to rock throwing... Oct '17 Julia Andrews 1
WHat is all the activity and the commotion in f... Oct '17 Justcurious 1
News Rachel Maddow wins Emmy for Flint water crisis ... Oct '17 youll shoot your ... 1
organ harvesting stay alert Sep '17 coco4u 1

Flint Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flint Mortgages