Flint mother hopes Facebook video of ...

Flint mother hopes Facebook video of assault on teenage son will help prosecute attackers

There are 1 comment on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Jan 30, 2012, titled Flint mother hopes Facebook video of assault on teenage son will help prosecute attackers. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

FLINT, Michigan - A mother is hoping a video that was posted on Facebook will help law enforcement prosecute a group of teens that she said attacked her son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Feb 1, 2012
I hope these cowards are caught and given serious jail time. Making sure they can never reproduce would be a plus! If the 'parents' are receiving any kind of public assistance all benefits should be terminated immediately!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flint Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VladiA mir Putin is suffocating his own nation Wed John 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 28 Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
News Magna International workers fear job cuts (Oct '06) Jul 27 Rumorhasit 343
News Ohio Woman Missing Since 2014 Possibly Spotted ... Jul 20 Guessing 1
Review: Charter Health Care Training Center (Oct '14) Jul 16 Shatoya Marshall 49
Review: Abby Rose Salon And Boutique (Apr '13) Jul 10 elaine 3
should boys like wearing panties? (Sep '09) Jul 8 Photousa 246
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flint Mortgages