WMVR Glory Daze
Gordy

Celina, OH

#1 May 21, 2008
Greetings to my hometown!!Remember how much fun radio was? Real jox, real records, live listeners calling by the thousands.You could actually hear yourself & the song you requested. We went anywhere & everywhere there was something happening! Schools,pools,anywhere civic or private. Talk about hard work & fun, we did it all, baby! Miss ya GP
jan brady

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 May 29, 2008
gordy!! i remember you from "back in the day" !! i grew up in sidney and remember listening to swap shop and calling in to report my lost cat!! we need to go back to those days. thanks for the memories gordy!
Rick G raveyard Davis

AOL

#3 May 29, 2008
Hey Gordy, aka' the rock of the miami valley' lol. I sure remember those good old days to. If we brought more of them back it would be more fun. Just wanted to say thanks for the memories and the good times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for milf or singles (Jan '14) Sep 15 Iam here 3
This site is crap Sep 7 grow up 3
Piqua City Ordinances and Laws. (May '12) Sep 3 Lamalanf 8
Is Nikki Lyn Forrest still missing? (Jul '11) Aug 31 ghost 33
Bill Applegate Aug '17 Tonya 1
Spradlin's Auto Repair (Apr '16) Aug '17 Matt 7
slumlords (Apr '11) Jul '17 Sir Farts 27

Fletcher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance