timothy jr. or anthony sapp

timothy jr. or anthony sapp

Posted in the Fletcher Forum

help

Springfield, OH

#1 Jun 3, 2012
looking fo timothy sapp jr or anthony sapp brothers???
IDK

Sidney, OH

#2 Jun 4, 2012
their use to be a kid around here in the 70's, they called sapp, but I think his name was Jim Powers.
here u go

Sidney, OH

#3 Jun 4, 2012
help

Lancaster, OH

#4 Jun 4, 2012
thank you
timmy sapp

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2014
I live n sidney an who r u???
Tammy

United States

#6 May 17, 2014
timmy sapp wrote:
I live n sidney an who r u???
Timmy this is Tammy I am in Tennessee I am your cousin can you please get a hold of me I need to talk to you about your grandfather
timmy

Taylor, MI

#7 Jun 4, 2014
Send me ur contact info
sad

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2014
You know Roy Sapp died Tim was there his wife and daughter was there but you know Tims son timothy wasnt there and glinda wasnt there I expect glinda not to be there cause she's the ex wife but that was your grandfather for gods sake you should have been there lil roy was there that wife Tim had she is beautiful his daughter she is a lil princess she has the prettiest blue eyes but I still can't figure out why Tims boys wasnt there Tim you hold your head up you did everything you could for your dad and by the way you know who I am your wife you did a great job there she is beautiful glad to see you again and also glad to see how happy you are I know she makes you happy man your daughter jasmine is beautiful them dark blue eyes they set her off
sablelee

Sidney, OH

#9 Jun 8, 2015
sad wrote:
You know Roy Sapp died Tim was there his wife and daughter was there but you know Tims son timothy wasnt there and glinda wasnt there I expect glinda not to be there cause she's the ex wife but that was your grandfather for gods sake you should have been there lil roy was there that wife Tim had she is beautiful his daughter she is a lil princess she has the prettiest blue eyes but I still can't figure out why Tims boys wasnt there Tim you hold your head up you did everything you could for your dad and by the way you know who I am your wife you did a great job there she is beautiful glad to see you again and also glad to see how happy you are I know she makes you happy man your daughter jasmine is beautiful them dark blue eyes they set her off
tim sapp never had any part in our lives was never there for us and we never really new that side of the family my mom glenda did go to ann's house and gave her condlences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for milf or singles (Jan '14) Sep 15 Iam here 3
This site is crap Sep 7 grow up 3
Piqua City Ordinances and Laws. (May '12) Sep 3 Lamalanf 8
Is Nikki Lyn Forrest still missing? (Jul '11) Aug 31 ghost 33
Bill Applegate Aug '17 Tonya 1
Spradlin's Auto Repair (Apr '16) Aug '17 Matt 7
slumlords (Apr '11) Jul '17 Sir Farts 27

Fletcher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance