DONíT BUY FROM Direct Deal Source(ebay)

DONíT BUY FROM Direct Deal Source(ebay)

Posted in the Fletcher Forum

customer

Glasgow, UK

#1 Jun 24, 2014
I bought an electric item which requires warranty registration from Direct Deal Source (directdealsource an ebay seller) and the manufacturer requested a valid invoice of the purchase in order to activate the warranty, I asked to DirectDealSource if the could send me the document but the only thing they can provide is a GIF document without the essential invoice requirement (company address, company name, date etc) I asked 7 time for a proper invoice but they refused to send it because "the only thing we have is that GIF file". The GIF file was refused from the manufacturer but Direct Deal Source did not bother sending a proper document although I spend about 100$ for this item. Very disappointed and failed to register the warranty. I am trying to contact some US agency to report this but don't really know as I am based in the UK. KEEP AWAY FROM THIS EBAY SELLER FOR ITEM THAT COST MORE THAN 20 QUID AS THEY ARE HELPLESS!! You wont get any official document even if you need for the warranty or whatever. I donít want to know how they will behave if there is some problem in the product: they would probably ignore you. Regards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Police Chief in Jackson Center (Apr '09) 9 hr dog 10
best booty in Sidney (Oct '13) Jan 31 jaycunt 7
Looking For Emily Gorby (Mar '12) Jan 27 Help Please 34
Jobs (Apr '15) Jan 26 Insider 14
Sheriff Kimpel Accused (Nov '10) Jan 24 Truthseeker 253
News New 911 System beginning in New Year Jan '16 GBA-freedom 14
News City of Sidney officially breaks ground on new ... Jan '16 GBA-freedom 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fletcher Mortgages