Buncombe County Sheriff's office rele...

Buncombe County Sheriff's office releases 'Most Wanted' descrip...

There are 16 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jan 16, 2008, titled Buncombe County Sheriff's office releases 'Most Wanted' descrip.... In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

The Buncombe County Sheriff's Office on Wednesday released descriptions of two suspects it calls its Mountains Most Wanted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

bobette

Kountze, TX

#1 Jan 17, 2008
I can't help but wonder if these "Most Wanted Criminals" were released on "Written Promises to Appear"?????

I do feel for the cops that are doing their jobs, only to be undermined by the magistrates and DA's.
Reader

Boiling Springs, SC

#2 Jan 17, 2008
Yes, it does make one wonder!!
gang warden

Hendersonville, NC

#3 Jan 17, 2008
you realize that a dog with a dollar sign is a known gang symbol, beware these indiviuals are generally very dangerous.Assault on a female should be a questionable indicator he has no honorable morals.

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jan 17, 2008
Come on in boys. The Magistrates will let you sign your own bonds while the DA's Office will get busy planning a plea bargain for you.

Since: Aug 07

Hickory, NC

#5 Jan 17, 2008
All the criminal migrants must have left. I don't one latino name on there and yet I see them all over town.

Since: Aug 07

Hickory, NC

#6 Jan 17, 2008
I don't see one
greg

Sherrills Ford, NC

#7 Jan 17, 2008
do magistrates have to have a law degree?

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jan 17, 2008
greg wrote:
do magistrates have to have a law degree?
NO. They use to have to attend a 2 week Magistrate school in Raleigh. They are supervised by the Chief District Court Judge. They are NOT lawyers.
Johnny Reb

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2008
The Most Crooked (Buncombe County) looking for the Most Wanted.How funny.
High Plains Gambler

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2008
Those two would make Duncan some good deputies.Already trained.
the assaulted female

Boiling Springs, SC

#11 Jan 17, 2008
I just want 2 comment on this page for the simple fact that I am 1 of the 4 females that I know of who have taken charges out on that piece of shit. The date of that assault, that I have appeared in court 3 times for, befor they put a warrant out, only to allow him to sign himself out, was almost 2 years ago. Mind you, this was no simple assult, it was more of a brutal attack. I am not, and never was "involved" with this man, and still, I haven't recived any kind of justice in this matter. It's really sad that we live in a country where celebs every move is recorded and judged, then printed on every news stand around. In this same country, a woman can be beaten down and hospitalized and it's the last thing they list on the SOBs charges.
the assaulted female

Boiling Springs, SC

#12 Jan 17, 2008
bobette wrote:
I can't help but wonder if these "Most Wanted Criminals" were released on "Written Promises to Appear"?????
I do feel for the cops that are doing their jobs, only to be undermined by the magistrates and DA's.
They aren't important enough to give a bond. Von signed himself out after not showing up for court 3 times.
who cares

Asheville, NC

#13 Nov 8, 2009
buncombe county nothing but backwoods hicks no education and cops that are gay such a sad county anyhooooo hope u feel better now thanks for listening freedom of speech k
who cares

Asheville, NC

#14 Nov 8, 2009
hope obama ruins all the jobs and worldly desirees all u shitty governors and political men or women will c go to god
who cares

Asheville, NC

#15 Nov 8, 2009
god will punish all u who fumble with his laws94
who cares

Asheville, NC

#16 Nov 8, 2009
too bad u cant sit like me and make ur salary on my couch i do its sad and u twisted it to b that so does a stork drop babies and a bear shit in the woods cuz i do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Mountain woman arrested on probation viol... (Mar '08) Jan 14 shotcaller 21
who is Adrien Fleming ? Jan 14 shotcaller 1
News Most wanted suspect arrested (Jul '16) Oct '16 WillardHONORthief 3
Anyone work at Target South Asheville? (Jul '15) Oct '16 LowesLifer 2
Hillary's vs Trump Oct '16 Jason 1
News Biltmore Beacon - Lori Gilbert (Feb '16) Feb '16 OSHO The LIAR 2
News Man charged with assaulting officers (Jun '07) Jan '16 Louis 42

Fletcher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fletcher Mortgages