Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
little repub

United States

#21784 Oct 6, 2012
I stold all my money off dummys just like you have a house in mrytle beach thats paid for and have one hear that paid for bet you stupid people still pay payments on your trailers dont you and drive dinky little Subaru or some kind of small cheap car because that all you can afford I bet you cant even go on vacation bunch of pukes are you jealous you should be

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#21785 Oct 6, 2012
little repub wrote:
Im rich retired I say you are all trash NC needs to put its trash in a can clean this state up SC trash moved here after Haley got in keep moving it north vote repub move low class gov spades up north where they belong if the others dont like go with them
Well boy....I live in TEXAS.You know what's good about Texas? Its a long way from LOSERVILLE..AKA NORTH CAROLINA.I think what you need is a foot up your ass.

“Vote”

Houston

#21786 Oct 6, 2012
Oh my.Look what I did!I said what I thought!

“Vote”

Houston

#21787 Oct 6, 2012
TSF wrote:
Yes, you got it. Kind of like entitlements to alcoholic , lazy, uneducated firemen who take government subsidies in the form of low interest loans to get a degree in bean counting.
<quoted text>
I'LL have you know Silvercoast is NOT UNEDUCATED!
LuLu

Greer, SC

#21788 Oct 6, 2012
little repub wrote:
I stold all my money off dummys just like you have a house in mrytle beach thats paid for and have one hear that paid for bet you stupid people still pay payments on your trailers dont you and drive dinky little Subaru or some kind of small cheap car because that all you can afford I bet you cant even go on vacation bunch of pukes are you jealous you should be
What is stold?? You don't sound Swedish.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21789 Oct 6, 2012
dean cooper wrote:
Migrate this what black and Mexican do to look for work so we have no work for you go home or are you going cut Christmas trees then go home you cant work you have been on here all week must be gov dime
The age old mystery of DB Cooper is solved. We now know he survived but was severely brain injured.
LuLu

Greer, SC

#21790 Oct 6, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well boy....I live in TEXAS.You know what's good about Texas? Its a long way from LOSERVILLE..AKA NORTH CAROLINA.I think what you need is a foot up your ass.
Hey!!

Location hidden

#21791 Oct 6, 2012
little repub wrote:
Im rich retired I say you are all trash NC needs to put its trash in a can clean this state up SC trash moved here after Haley got in keep moving it north vote repub move low class gov spades up north where they belong if the others dont like go with them
Did this person and dean cooper happen to have the same English teacher? What a strange coincidence.

Location hidden

#21792 Oct 6, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>What is stold?? You don't sound Swedish.
"Stold" is the past tense of "steal", and is used in many prison correspondences by those who generally have been found guilty of the crime.

“Vote”

Houston

#21793 Oct 6, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!!
Not YOUR PART of North Carolina!
little repub

United States

#21794 Oct 6, 2012
Trash trash trash trash mccory will put you in your can he will clean this state up where are you going next Virginia or Ohio Ohio will take you in they take all kind up there they love people who live off gov money single mother tramps gays blacks Mexicans white trash you name it they have got it better start packing you only got till January but if you spade looses where are you going thin better move out of the country

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21795 Oct 6, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Not YOUR PART of North Carolina!
Thank you

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21796 Oct 6, 2012
TSF wrote:
Yes, you got it. Kind of like entitlements to alcoholic , lazy, uneducated firemen who take government subsidies in the form of low interest loans to get a degree in bean counting.
<quoted text>
Loan paid in full. next?

Location hidden

#21797 Oct 6, 2012
little repub wrote:
Trash trash trash trash mccory will put you in your can he will clean this state up where are you going next Virginia or Ohio Ohio will take you in they take all kind up there they love people who live off gov money single mother tramps gays blacks Mexicans white trash you name it they have got it better start packing you only got till January but if you spade looses where are you going thin better move out of the country
Silver, your Republican cohort is puking incoherent English again. Will you assist with a quick lesson?
little repub

Rathdrum, ID

#21798 Oct 6, 2012
Will see in November see if these little people are still here this time next year they still might be running there mouth but I bet they will not be living here like Waco its not his businss what we do in north Carolina he not from here im part of north and south Carolina they give out wellfare in Texas I see but I dont give rats ass about Texas go talk about your own problems in your own state

“Vote”

Houston

#21799 Oct 6, 2012
little repub wrote:
Will see in November see if these little people are still here this time next year they still might be running there mouth but I bet they will not be living here like Waco its not his businss what we do in north Carolina he not from here im part of north and south Carolina they give out wellfare in Texas I see but I dont give rats ass about Texas go talk about your own problems in your own state
No MR. WHITE TRASH LOWLIFE .I am going to stay RIGHT HERE and show you the error of your ways! Its not my fault your mom and dad were brother and sister.Its not my fault you are a toothless inbred syphilitic supercilious lowlife scumbag vomitus piece of decaying garbage.But...I mean that in a good way.

“Vote”

Houston

#21800 Oct 6, 2012
Hey"little repub."No one here is interested in your anatomical problems.
LuLu

Greer, SC

#21801 Oct 6, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> No MR. WHITE TRASH LOWLIFE .I am going to stay RIGHT HERE and show you the error of your ways! Its not my fault your mom and dad were brother and sister.Its not my fault you are a toothless inbred syphilitic supercilious lowlife scumbag vomitus piece of decaying garbage.But...I mean that in a good way.
What happened to "ignore them"?
little repub

United States

#21802 Oct 6, 2012
Bet you cant even take a vacation now that is a low life scumbag think about it
little repubs mother

AOL

#21804 Oct 6, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> No MR. WHITE TRASH LOWLIFE .I am going to stay RIGHT HERE and show you the error of your ways! Its not my fault your mom and dad were brother and sister.Its not my fault you are a toothless inbred syphilitic supercilious lowlife scumbag vomitus piece of decaying garbage.But...I mean that in a good way.
So, Mr. Waco. Just what is wrong with a brother and sister falling in love and beginning a family with an offspring imbecile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Mountain woman arrested on probation viol... (Mar '08) Jul 30 Myname 19
News Most wanted suspect arrested (Sep '08) Jul '16 Wray-Collins 3
News Biltmore Beacon - Lori Gilbert (Feb '16) Feb '16 OSHO The LIAR 2
News Man charged with assaulting officers (Jun '07) Jan '16 Louis 42
News Whitewater Bluegrass evolves: Catch them Saturday (Jan '08) Jan '16 benhC34 5
News Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee Will Pay $22,000 to S... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Anonymous 5
mature pic exchange? (Aug '15) Aug '15 benson6161 1

Fletcher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fletcher Mortgages