Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21472 Oct 3, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Judge halts Voter ID law in Pennsylvania for election...Pennsylvania is now free to vote without The Republican scam in effect. Sorry Republicans that we will now have a fair election in PA. I know you are disappointed.
Arnold, since I didn't know that was even going on in PA, I'll just cry myself to sleep tonight :( boo hoo...:(
TSF

Cameron, NC

#21473 Oct 3, 2012
If you woke up in Galvveston or Okracoke and no one told you, you might mistake one for the other. There is no oil in the water at Okracoke, but that will soon be changing if McCory is elected governor. He can't wait to drill.

Cape Hattaras
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Galveston Texas is where you ought to be...seashore living is the life for you...sea stretching out so far and wide...keep North Carolina and give you that fine seaside!
TSF

Cameron, NC

#21474 Oct 3, 2012
Kind of weird that republikans would be worried about voter fraud and hire a company to register over 100 dead people to vote in Florida.
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Judge halts Voter ID law in Pennsylvania for election...Pennsylvania is now free to vote without The Republican scam in effect. Sorry Republicans that we will now have a fair election in PA. I know you are disappointed.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21475 Oct 3, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
AZ it doesn't surprise anyone they only through out 57K+ votes 2008, why go for a fair election now? rottenacorn.com

Location hidden

#21476 Oct 3, 2012
TSF wrote:
If you woke up in Galvveston or Okracoke and no one told you, you might mistake one for the other. There is no oil in the water at Okracoke, but that will soon be changing if McCory is elected governor. He can't wait to drill.
Cape Hattaras
<quoted text>
Yeah, be a real shame to help get our country off co-dependency of other countries for oil and hey, forget it might actually provide jobs to the state of NC with one of the highest unemployment rates.

Location hidden

#21477 Oct 3, 2012
TSF wrote:
Kind of weird that republikans would be worried about voter fraud and hire a company to register over 100 dead people to vote in Florida.
<quoted text>
Did they dig them up or just bring in a medium to ask? I could see where that could get costly for just 100 votes.
Waco 1909

Buffalo, NY

#21478 Oct 3, 2012
TSF YOU ARE way too depressed if you can't just let somebody go to Galveston without talking about oil drilling...chill out dude she's just looking for a change of pace...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21479 Oct 3, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
All them people can march and demonstrate but can go get a valid form of identification?

What gives?

Location hidden

#21480 Oct 3, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, since I didn't know that was even going on in PA, I'll just cry myself to sleep tonight :( boo hoo...:(
Or anywhere else apparently.
Waco 1909

Buffalo, NY

#21481 Oct 3, 2012
I guess TSF thinks there's oil in the water at Galveston.WELL hell boy....I have been there all summer...NO OIL...If y'all don't want any jobs in the Carolinas y'all are doing a great job of it.

Location hidden

#21482 Oct 3, 2012
OK, is it me or is it weird Mike's not been here today?

Location hidden

#21483 Oct 3, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, be a real shame to help get our country off co-dependency of other countries for oil and hey, forget it might actually provide jobs to the state of NC with one of the highest unemployment rates.
No worries, new gov. acomin'

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#21484 Oct 3, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Got a sheathe for it as well.I GOOGLED some prices.How does 50$ sound?
full tang? What's the handle like? Handle weight? Can ya send a pic?[email protected] m
Waco 1909

Buffalo, NY

#21485 Oct 3, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>No worries, new gov. acomin'
I'm a Texan.I'm a driller.I like oil.But..there's not enough oil in the ground in this country to free us from foreign oil.HOWEVER... There..is a HUGE AMOUNT of natural gas in America...enough to run every car in this country for three hundred years.Why..are we not using it?

Location hidden

#21486 Oct 3, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a Texan.I'm a driller.I like oil.But..there's not enough oil in the ground in this country to free us from foreign oil.HOWEVER... There..is a HUGE AMOUNT of natural gas in America...enough to run every car in this country for three hundred years.Why..are we not using it?
Good question, if we were in CO. you could ask!
Waco 1909

Buffalo, NY

#21487 Oct 3, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Good question, if we were in CO. you could ask!
Yes.if we were in Colorado I could ask!

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#21488 Oct 3, 2012
Obama is leading all polls on xbox live

Location hidden

#21489 Oct 3, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.if we were in Colorado I could ask!
FYI,I'm still pondering that number thing, just to let you know.
Waco 1909

Buffalo, NY

#21490 Oct 3, 2012
Seven google that knife and they will have pictures..i'm having trouble sending
Waco 1909

Buffalo, NY

#21491 Oct 3, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>FYI,I'm still pondering that number thing, just to let you know.
That's great LU....appreciate that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee Will Pay $22,000 to S... Aug 20 Anonymous 5
mature pic exchange? Aug 7 benson6161 1
Anyone work at Target South Asheville? Jul '15 cureese109 1
Selling a parcel in Arden Jun '15 ktroglia 1
News Defense rests in Clark murder trial (Nov '08) May '15 hmg32 19
News Former Woodfin chief indicted on federal firear... (Apr '09) Apr '15 ApePeeD 92
News PisgahMountainNews.com (Apr '07) Apr '15 Angry mom 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fletcher Mortgages