Heart disease biggest killer in Buncombe

Heart disease biggest killer in Buncombe

There are 1 comment on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Heart disease biggest killer in Buncombe. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

ASHEVILLE After suffering a heart attack at age 45, Sandy Stevens changed his life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Boiling Springs, SC

#1 Feb 10, 2009
I believe the body starts shuttin down at different age's. Their isn't an age limit of how long we are gonna live. My self I don't want all those artificial ways to keep on livin. God sets the limit on our live;s not Dr's. I take pills for various things but that is as far as I'm goin. Their are a lot of people that die and have a perfectly good heart. Different strokes for different folk's. So do you know what I'm truin to say, well I don't either. I quit for now. Have a great Tuesday here in the wonderful mtns. of WNC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Most wanted suspect arrested 23 hr WillardHONORthief 3
Anyone work at Target South Asheville? (Jul '15) Sun LowesLifer 2
Hillary's vs Trump Oct 20 Jason 1
News Black Mountain woman arrested on probation viol... (Mar '08) Jul '16 Myname 19
News Biltmore Beacon - Lori Gilbert (Feb '16) Feb '16 OSHO The LIAR 2
News Man charged with assaulting officers (Jun '07) Jan '16 Louis 42
News Whitewater Bluegrass evolves: Catch them Saturday (Jan '08) Jan '16 benhC34 5

Fletcher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fletcher Mortgages