Carolina Furniture Concepts reopens e...

Carolina Furniture Concepts reopens expanded store

There are 8 comments on the Furniture Today story from Dec 25, 2009, titled Carolina Furniture Concepts reopens expanded store. In it, Furniture Today reports that:

Carolina Furniture Concepts has reopened its store here, unveiling a major renovation and 15,000-square-foot expansion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Furniture Today.

Libby

Hendersonville, NC

#1 Jan 11, 2010
This place has a lot to offer customers with all budgets
CJS

Newland, NC

#2 Jan 11, 2010
I find them to be ridiculously expensive
Adrienne

Hendersonville, NC

#3 Jan 12, 2010
I disagree with CJC 100%. Carolina Furniture is better priced than other furniture stores in the Asheville area for the furniture they offer. I went to another store & was quoted almost $550 more than what Carolina Furniture quoted me!!!
CJS

Newland, NC

#4 Jan 12, 2010
I was quoted 1700.00 SALE price for a bed that I was able to buy elsewhere for $1300.00
Adrienne

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Jan 13, 2010
Funny becuase everywhere else I shopped was a lot more expinsive. Carolina Furniture offered me the best price hands down. But, for good quality furniture, a helpful staff, and fantastic service I would have been willing to pay more - IF that were the case but thankfully it wasn't. I got the best price and best service!
Libby

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Jan 13, 2010
Geez I was just wanting to sing Carolina Furniture's praises. I didn't mean to start a debate. But, I am with Adrienne. I mean when it comes down to it you get what you pay for.
CJS

Newland, NC

#7 Jan 15, 2010
Don't get me wrong...I had to do a good bit of hunting to find the set that I was looking for, but in the end, for me, it was worth the wait to save the money and and the quality of the furniture isn't lessened... it's the same set
Mrs Hunter

Swannanoa, NC

#8 Jan 19, 2010
Sorry I had to comment... I shopped aruond too. I had gotten a new bed for my little girl and I will admit I paid a little more than I would have at Ashely but the customer service at Carolina Furniture was outstanding!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fletcher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stockings and Garter Belts: (Sep '07) Oct 6 Wetinpantyhose 67
News Man charged with assaulting officers (Jun '07) Oct 1 Caerleon 44
News Biltmore Beacon - Lori Gilbert (Feb '16) Jun '17 Yidfellas v USA 3
News Defense rests in Clark murder trial (Nov '08) Jun '17 edcar26 20
News Black Mountain woman arrested on probation viol... (Mar '08) Jan '17 shotcaller 21
who is Adrien Fleming ? (Jan '17) Jan '17 shotcaller 1
Hillary's vs Trump (Oct '16) Oct '16 Jason 1

Fletcher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fletcher Mortgages