31 year old female seeing a 21 year o...

31 year old female seeing a 21 year old male??

Posted in the Flemington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ashamed or happy

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Single 31 year old female no kids or ever married dating a 21 year old male .. To young ? Or could it possibly work...?
Get REAL

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Dec 23, 2012
I believe in today's day and age, anything can work. The age gap doesn't matter so much, as long as the younger of the two is mature enough.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 23, 2012
ashamed or happy wrote:
Single 31 year old female no kids or ever married dating a 21 year old male .. To young ? Or could it possibly work...?
It could work, may I ask why you are questioning it on this forum? Do you have a underlying concern or insecurity? Did he do something to upset you? Is your relationship being criticized by others because of the age gap?

The only reason I ask is if you are having a problem I would like to help if I can.
ashamed or happy

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Dec 23, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>It could work, may I ask why you are questioning it on this forum? Do you have a underlying concern or insecurity? Did he do something to upset you? Is your relationship being criticized by others because of the age gap?

The only reason I ask is if you are having a problem I would like to help if I can.
No ... There is no issue ... And we aren't dating yet.... I haven't taken it to that level yet do to the fact I'm just not sure how people will look at me If I do.
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Dec 23, 2012
ashamed or happy wrote:
<quoted text>
No ... There is no issue ... And we aren't dating yet.... I haven't taken it to that level yet do to the fact I'm just not sure how people will look at me If I do.
Cradle robber.

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#6 Dec 23, 2012
ashamed or happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let other peoples judgement stand between you and happiness. The simple fact of the matter is you are both over 18 and consenting adults. If people want to talk let them I mean two consenting adults in a loving relationship? Who has ever heard of such a thing? Lol If you feel this guy is right for you then I say go for it.
Harry

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Absolutely. Don't let a minor thing like age hold you back from what may be a lifetime of happiness.
someone in clarksburg

Demotte, IN

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Dont worry about other take care of yourself and the one u love those out their that judge others jusdt need to stay out of ones life thay r just hatersbdo whatever makes u happy and if he makes u happy follow your heart
ashamed or happy

Springfield, NJ

#9 Dec 23, 2012
Thank you for all the understanding and kind words.
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Dec 23, 2012
ashamed or happy wrote:
Thank you for all the understanding and kind words.
You're welcome.
abc

Fairmont, WV

#11 Dec 23, 2012
What is up? You are not even dating yet and it sounds like you have long term plans. When I was 21 I sure the hell didn't plan on marrying everyone I went out with. Why not go out and have a good time and see where it goes from there.
ashamed or happy

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Dec 23, 2012
abc wrote:
What is up? You are not even dating yet and it sounds like you have long term plans. When I was 21 I sure the hell didn't plan on marrying everyone I went out with. Why not go out and have a good time and see where it goes from there.
That's what I've been holding off due to age... I was just not sure if maybe he was just to young ...

“Primum non nocere”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 23, 2012
ashamed or happy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I've been holding off due to age... I was just not sure if maybe he was just to young ...
If you never try you'll never know.
squatch hunter

United States

#14 Dec 23, 2012
They are both of age, so why are you so good to do perfect sonsabitches stickin your nose in something that doesn't concern you. This town is full of pathetic nibshit trash.
Well

Clarksburg, WV

#15 Dec 23, 2012
ashamed or happy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you both are equal economically, then consider dating. If the 31 yr old has an established job and the 21 yr old is working the day shift at McDonalds and has no idea what to be when they grow up, don't waste your time and for God's sake...don't get knocked up!! Who wants to spend time fighting over money.
ashamed or happy

Clarksburg, WV

#16 Dec 24, 2012
We both have very good jobs.. And for being 21 you would never know nor think he was by having a conversation with him. He's very hard working and has his stuff together. That was the first thing that impressed me.. It's hard to even find someone my own age or older now days that even has a job or might have a good job but are hooked to pills and or drinking... ect..
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#17 Dec 24, 2012
ashamed or happy wrote:
We both have very good jobs.. And for being 21 you would never know nor think he was by having a conversation with him. He's very hard working and has his stuff together. That was the first thing that impressed me.. It's hard to even find someone my own age or older now days that even has a job or might have a good job but are hooked to pills and or drinking... ect..
Does he know you're a drama queen who seeks approval from strangers?
abc

Fairmont, WV

#18 Dec 24, 2012
Look at it this way, you hook up with someone your age, six months or a year down the road you are still together or you split, that's life.
Same difference with this 21 year old.
If you need approval from topix, you should become a nun!
wtf2p

United States

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Get that D girl.
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#20 Feb 23, 2013
She's cougar-ific!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned parent 1 hr For the love of 11
Amber Swiger (Jun '15) 1 hr Phoney name 99
Taylor Co EMS 3 hr Rail guy 11
BLM... Thoughts? 3 hr Kojak 22
Marion County most violent county in area 5 hr Mangina 8
How Hillary could help coal 6 hr haha 3
Cops 8 hr Trojan Man 2

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance