United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I was wondering who the black dude with the goatee was buying food at Chick-Fil-A and sat down in the food court ti eat, last Friday is. They had a name tag on and I think he worked at the Meadowbrook Mall. You were watching me and my sister, we both have light blonde hair and were checking you out. Wanna talk to ya and was trying to find out your name.
John boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Blacks and blondes ! Nice,I bet you DAddy is proud
Hanna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

John boy wrote:
Blacks and blondes ! Nice,I bet you DAddy is proud
Yes as a matter of fact my daddy is very proud of me. He is happy that I dont like racist rednicks! If anyone knows this guys name or which store he works at please let me know.
try me

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

"Rednicks" lol!!!!!
1 post removed
Renee

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

leave her alone, why do people give a shit who someone else is attracted to. GAWD I can never understand that crap. People who bash those inovolved in inner-racial relationships, homosexual relationships, get a life, those involved in them arent asking you to sleep with anyone you arent attracted too, so why do you care what they do. It doesnt concern you!

I'm not attracted to blonds or short men, Im attracted to tall guys with dark hair, sorry thats just what floats my boat, so she's attracted to a black guy with a goatee... I hope he likes her too!
Hanna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Renee wrote:
leave her alone, why do people give a shit who someone else is attracted to. GAWD I can never understand that crap. People who bash those inovolved in inner-racial relationships, homosexual relationships, get a life, those involved in them arent asking you to sleep with anyone you arent attracted too, so why do you care what they do. It doesnt concern you!
I'm not attracted to blonds or short men, Im attracted to tall guys with dark hair, sorry thats just what floats my boat, so she's attracted to a black guy with a goatee... I hope he likes her too!
Thanks Renee. To each his own is what I always say.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Renee wrote:
But what if they end up having babies?
1 post removed
Jeff Richards

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

A woman defends homosexuality and claims to like guys.

Its wrong in the eyes of the lord
try me

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Inbreed trash is what is wrong with this place.
1 post removed
Hanna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Renee obviously isn't judgemental like the rest of you! Btw, this post isn't even for me! It is for a friend who asked me to post it. I like white guys.....lmao

My friends already have kids by black men and they are all beautiful! Inside and out!!:-P
wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Hillbilly_Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably one of those a s s h o l e Christians who preaches love and tolerance, huh?
I'm sure!
Hanna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

try me wrote:
Inbreed trash is what is wrong with this place.
Inbreed??? Lmfao!! What does that have to do with interracial dating? Dumb ass!
Hanna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Richards wrote:
A woman defends homosexuality and claims to like guys.
Its wrong in the eyes of the lord
Hate is also wrong in God's eyes! If there is a God, he created everyone.....black, white, straight and gay, so get over it!

You live your life the way you see fit because you only have to answer for yourself and noone else. If there is a Heaven and Hell, a lot of so called christians are going to be surprised when their ass is burning in Hell for being hateful and judgemental!!

I can tell you are a God fearing person by the hatred you have for others....lmao! WWJD??
2 posts removed
Hanna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jim Butcher wrote:
There is no God. Period. No one should marry or procreate with a redneck as we don't need anymore low I.Q. christian conservatives in this country holding up progress, nor should races mix as they're marriages have VERY LOW success rates. The differences between cultures are too great to overcome and statistics back this up. Studies so far indicate that gays have more stable marriages and the children they raise are more stable than those from interracial marriages. Sorry, but it's true. Gay marriage = good. Interracial = disaster. Let's legalize gay marriage and make interracial marriages illegal. It's the smart thing to do.
White men dating and marrying hot black chicks is OK though.
Wacko!! Alex, is that you?

Everyone has the right to be with whom ever they wish to be with! You sleep with who you want to sleep with and don't worry about who anyone else is screwing. Interracial couples have just as much right as a gay couple.
Clarksburg Man

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Renee, Im tall, 6'4 Italian, and dark haired. Good looking. I have all of what you and Hanna need, prob both at the same time. And Jim, there is a God, cause He did in fact create hot black chicks.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Holy crap ... this ain't the 1800s anymore ... I am willing to teach any skinny/fat little racist how to treat a woman of ANY color.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if they end up having babies?
Why does that concern YOU? Get a clue and get rid of your copies of Hitler's books.

Yellow, Red, White or Black .. they are all precious in his sight. Don't know/care what color YOU are my friend .. but I suspect you think YOUR color is the only RIGHT one ...

I bet a Zombie would starve at your house.

DZ
Alex Weiner stain

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Black chicks rock, at least if they wanna make some extra dough! Since slavery is illegal now, they gotta support their babies somehow, right? We know the baby daddies ain't gonna do it, they are to busy shacking up with the white trash and selling drugs, so all the black hoes of the burg, come see me, I pay extra for a good time!
haha

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Black people are a waste tired of caring their nasty asses. Head back to Africa or bring back slavery.
Hanna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

haha wrote:
Black people are a waste tired of caring their nasty asses. Head back to Africa or bring back slavery.
Well, I'm sure you're not 100% native american indian, so why don't you hop on the Mayflower and go back to where ever it is that you came from?

I bet you live with your girl friend and she is the who works and you sit at home all day, snorting pills and playing video games. Hmm let me guess.....WOW!!! Thought so!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Henderson (Jan '14) 8 min Skanktown 16
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min concerned citizen 56,926
another Marple making headlines 59 min Beefy 2
jeremy newbraugh. 1 hr Preston 7
lazy people that sue to get quick cash 7 hr city employee 1
Home wreckers 7 hr pp 6
hot tall skinny fire fighter from thorton 7 hr mindy 22

Search the Flemington Forum:
•••
•••
Flemington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••