Posted in the Flemington Forum

EyeSoar

Arcade, NY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
The mothers days hrine is stuopid.
How Dare You

Arcade, NY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
The Mother's Day shrine is a huge part of Grafton's history. Your ignorance is astounding.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2013
How Dare You wrote:
The Mother's Day shrine is a huge part of Grafton's history. Your ignorance is astounding.
You preach it, "How Dare You." That shrine is a glorious part of my town's history, along with our railroad heritage. They represent a time when my town was full of people who worked hard for a living. I love the Mother's Day Shrine!
Neighborhood Dog

Hagerstown, MD

#4 Mar 6, 2013
LMAO...
not even KIDding - wow

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Neighborhood Dog wrote:
LMAO...
Good one dog.
The one you wrote about the red train is just as funny.(;

Location hidden

#6 Mar 6, 2013
not even KIDding - wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one dog.
The one you wrote about the red train is just as funny.(;
Exactly, "KID"!
EyeSoar

Fairmont, WV

#7 Mar 6, 2013
im not dog. i dunt no who he is but im seerius its an eyesoar for me. i have tu look at it evryday its ugly

Location hidden

#8 Mar 6, 2013
^^Not legit.^^
MommaT

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2013
EyeSoar wrote:
im not dog. i dunt no who he is but im seerius its an eyesoar for me. i have tu look at it evryday its ugly
Maybe its a big reminder of how crappy a mother you are.....
Let em talk

Grafton, WV

#10 Mar 6, 2013
noboby is making you look at it..if you dont like it look away..or move away..whatever fits the situation best
EyeSoar wrote:
EyeSoar

Arcade, NY

#11 Mar 8, 2013
im no women. why shud i have tu move why cant it be torn down its been ther long enuf an sumtin new shud be bilt lik a taco bell ir sumtin but only white peepel shud work there nun of them mexikans round here they all smell they wud also be an eyesoar laff out loud
Nieghborhood Dog

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2013
And they think I'm crazy...

Some things are sacred... how many civil war soldiers last thoughts were of their mothers? In the end only what truely matters meant anything at all. The hate and politics melted away to a single cry...

It is ironic that grafton played such a big part in shipping the greys to slaughter yet the state was ultimately split to join the feds. Perhaps that suspected federal spys life wasn't worth the trouble afterall.... but where the hell did they get the name grafton? Buffalo flatts may sound like a cowpie but it beats the hell outa grafton...
JACKnCOKE

Alexandria, VA

#13 Mar 8, 2013
What they orta do is make this a dry county. Licker rewind my marrij. My wife left me after I thru the botel of jack at her
homerjethro

Bridgeport, WV

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Nieghborhood Dog wrote:
And they think I'm crazy...
Some things are sacred... how many civil war soldiers last thoughts were of their mothers? In the end only what truely matters meant anything at all. The hate and politics melted away to a single cry...
It is ironic that grafton played such a big part in shipping the greys to slaughter yet the state was ultimately split to join the feds. Perhaps that suspected federal spys life wasn't worth the trouble afterall.... but where the hell did they get the name grafton? Buffalo flatts may sound like a cowpie but it beats the hell outa grafton...
The name came from John Grafton, an employee of the railroad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The pervert in mid city. 18 min youweirdo 7
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 45 min fitness-guru 58,922
Abandoned houses in Clarksburg 57 min smart 4
He Should Be Investigated On Then Get Evidence ... 1 hr Melissa 4
heavenly hoagie 2 hr Beavis 64
rednecks 3 hr MrWhite 7
Natalie Tennant 3 hr Frank 33

Flemington Jobs

Flemington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Flemington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flemington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]