8th grade student suspended, arrested...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Margaret Rutherford

Goshen, VA

#44 Apr 25, 2013
Honey, our schools have gone to hell. I don't know who in his right mind would attempt to teach these days. Jared and his family aren't interested in an education. They want to show the "authorities" who is in charge. I'll put my stocks and bonds down for double the money that this kid is real trouble. Just go on and get his penetentiary cell ready. Oh, they do have a dress code there: orange.
Anonymous

Moneta, VA

#45 Apr 26, 2013
Margaret Rutherford wrote:
Honey, our schools have gone to hell. I don't know who in his right mind would attempt to teach these days. Jared and his family aren't interested in an education. They want to show the "authorities" who is in charge. I'll put my stocks and bonds down for double the money that this kid is real trouble. Just go on and get his penetentiary cell ready. Oh, they do have a dress code there: orange.
Your right Margaret , I would bet he makes awful grades and lives below median income ! Change the cycle ! Why parents wouldn't want better for there children is crazy to me....
bsht

Fairmont, WV

#46 Apr 26, 2013
I don't see how a families income level & the students grades has anything to do with this issue. Personally, if this was a one time incident, I would say that they need to just drop it. However, the kid wearing the shirt a second time, that is clearly insubordination and it did not help his "cause" what so ever. That alone, in my opinion, shows a severe lack of disregard for authority on both the child & adult level.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47 Apr 26, 2013
Yea instead of throwing him out this time, from what I understand the students organized. Many similar shirts appeared and MANY MANY others wore camo to show support. Welcome to WV, take your liberal ass to another state and be a teacher if you don't like it. We win. The school went even further and said it was not a dress code violation and it was a misunderstanding.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#48 Apr 26, 2013
Hahaha! Suck it, libs!
Harry

United States

#49 Apr 26, 2013
Here we go. The kid went against a teachers beliefs. He must be poor and make bad grades. Give us all a break and stop trying to make children and young adults into thoughtless followers.
The supporters at that school are great. Learn to stand together and not be pushed around by someone who's head has gotten to big.
There's a life lesson for the youth.
Anonymous

Moneta, VA

#50 Apr 27, 2013
Hahaha so what changed by the end of this ? I don't agree with outcome , but then again it doesn't really both me . I'm pretty happy you all got justice !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sheriff ver. 11.0 49 min Truthhurts368 410
known meth houses! 1 hr Donk 9
Do not donate to this so called charity 1 hr Kathy Titus 7
Brownton Trash 1 hr Donk 11
Personal property taxes in Harrison County 1 hr Dirty Harry 38
Councilman Ryan Kennedy sets up so-called non-p... 1 hr Dirty Harry 2
Druggies in fairmont 1 hr Watts 19

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance