amen

Richmond, VA

#82 Mar 14, 2013
I'm so glad there are finally people that agree the chenoweth broad is getting fatter and uglier by the week!! Its annoying,gut wrenching and disgusting these commercials are played so often...ugggghhhh
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#83 Mar 14, 2013
amen wrote:
I'm so glad there are finally people that agree the chenoweth broad is getting fatter and uglier by the week!! Its annoying,gut wrenching and disgusting these commercials are played so often...ugggghhhh
She practices for the commercial by going to the hotdog shop and raising her index finger every time she wants to order one more hotdog.
ROFL

United States

#84 Mar 14, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
She practices for the commercial by going to the hotdog shop and raising her index finger every time she wants to order one more hotdog.
LMAO ;-)
ohhh

Richmond, VA

#85 Mar 14, 2013
I thought maybe the finger was stuck in that position from using it on her husband....ok that was wrong, but prob true so I will accept the topix saints reprecussions. Its a demonstration of her meaning of full service...hehe
woohoo

Richmond, VA

#86 Mar 15, 2013
So many haters and jealous people. Maybe some of you need to get a job and a life. And stop hating on the ones that work!
amen

Richmond, VA

#87 Mar 15, 2013
I certainly don't wanna argue with u woohoo and its great that u defend her, diversity of opinion makes the world go 'round, its ok for u to think she's wonderful and its ok for others to think its the most awful thing to hit the t.v...however, to say we are jealous and need to get a job is quite a stretch. I'm a supervisor of a large medical office..so don't assume..many medical offices have television in the waiting area and me and a lot of people are sick of these annoying commercials!!!
How about this_____

Salem, WV

#88 Mar 15, 2013
Since you think people give two sh!ts about any of your 'opinions'.....
You and your big shot medical job HA!
Put a name with your comment PUSS-Y! It makes me sick to read this garbage, oh guess what .....
I don't have to read it!! OH WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, IDEA, IDEA, IDEA ....
YOU don't have to sit on your pretty little butts and watch her commercials, change the channel!! Get on you phones, iPads, read a book! DBAGS! Better yet quit hiding behind your 'fake' names...
woohoo

Richmond, VA

#89 Mar 15, 2013
How about this_____ wrote:
Since you think people give two sh!ts about any of your 'opinions'.....
You and your big shot medical job HA!
Put a name with your comment PUSS-Y! It makes me sick to read this garbage, oh guess what .....
I don't have to read it!! OH WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, IDEA, IDEA, IDEA ....
YOU don't have to sit on your pretty little butts and watch her commercials, change the channel!! Get on you phones, iPads, read a book! DBAGS! Better yet quit hiding behind your 'fake' names...
loving it!!!!
ohhhh noooo

United States

#90 Mar 15, 2013
Woohoo aka ugly commercial girl named nicki. And really those black hose w red and black and white dress hasnt been in style. Maybe u shld consider a stylist to do your hair and come uo with someone else to do the commercials. Nikki you are just not tv quality.
1 post removed
so true

Roanoke, VA

#92 Mar 16, 2013
That dress was probably the best thing at fashion bug Plus and her choices for hair are limited since her head is as round as a baseball. Maybe next time try the Dress Barn!
woohoo

Richmond, VA

#93 Mar 16, 2013
so true wrote:
That dress was probably the best thing at fashion bug Plus and her choices for hair are limited since her head is as round as a baseball. Maybe next time try the Dress Barn!
Ah another hater!!! Only you would know about fashion bug plus. Hit the gym fat ass!!!!
How about this_____

Salem, WV

#94 Mar 16, 2013
Funny how no one has put any real names on here yet! Good to know that you guys and girls can speak so openly on here about someone that you don't know, only because a computer screen protects you sorry ass losers!! Find a hobby.....
I'm sure your down time from your 'big busy' jobs doesn't give you much time to chose a real hobby, so this one will have to work for ya for now anyhow! Another thing that humors me is how easy it would be to find out who each of you are....
I wish this girl would look into that, I know first hand it's simple !! Your pretty little faces would be shhittttiiinnn' BRICKSSSS then!! HA!! Keep up the good JOBS!!
Grow Up People

United States

#95 Mar 16, 2013
How about this_____ wrote:
Funny how no one has put any real names on here yet! Good to know that you guys and girls can speak so openly on here about someone that you don't know, only because a computer screen protects you sorry ass losers!! Find a hobby.....
I'm sure your down time from your 'big busy' jobs doesn't give you much time to chose a real hobby, so this one will have to work for ya for now anyhow! Another thing that humors me is how easy it would be to find out who each of you are....
I wish this girl would look into that, I know first hand it's simple !! Your pretty little faces would be shhittttiiinnn' BRICKSSSS then!! HA!! Keep up the good JOBS!!
I totally agree! These people are a bunch of losers that have nothing better to do with their time. Obviously they are MISERABLE with their own lives so they have to get on here and put every one else down. They act like a bunch of ten year olds. They were probably picked on a lot when they were little so now they sit around all day and night on the internet insulting other people, making fun of people who have died, correcting other peoples grammar and telling other people what is right and wrong. They need to grow up and make a change in their own life and maybe they could be happy themselves!!
How about this_____

Salem, WV

#96 Mar 17, 2013
Grow Up People wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree! These people are a bunch of losers that have nothing better to do with their time. Obviously they are MISERABLE with their own lives so they have to get on here and put every one else down. They act like a bunch of ten year olds. They were probably picked on a lot when they were little so now they sit around all day and night on the internet insulting other people, making fun of people who have died, correcting other peoples grammar and telling other people what is right and wrong. They need to grow up and make a change in their own life and maybe they could be happy themselves!!
Very well said!!! I feel sorry for these people and hope one day they have to feel the pain of what their words do to people!! I promise you one thing, I'd bet 1 out of 5 of their children are in trouble in school for bullying. This is exactly what goes on in the schools every day and the shootings.....
Well here you go, uneducated, pathetic people and parents!! Probably on here more than they are with their children or pets for that matter! This site brings out what people are all about and obviously since they hide behind the screen and make up these oh so creative names ..... They are probably very nice people!!! HA! I'm sure they got up this morning, looked in the mirror and said wow, I'm pretty, skinny, intelligent, and I'm sure we could go on all day.....
Self absorbed MUCH! HA! Figured not!!
Brenda

AOL

#97 Mar 20, 2013
I for one am so glad to hear Chenoweth is bothering you. I received a bonafide creepy letter in the mail today. It was a newspaper with a post it note with my name and JIm signed the note. I called the Chenoweth and told them how creepy their sales department was. I didn't know it happened to other people.

They give me the creeps.

A letter with with no return address. A newspaper article inside. Sounds like Jim needs a doctor's appointment.

It gave me the royal creeps.

Isn'[t there a law to stop Son of Sam newspaper artilcles in your mail.

They are strange and they give me the creeps. Can't think of another word.

So nice others feel the same.
Brenda

AOL

#98 Mar 20, 2013
If it happens to anyone else I think the cops should be notified. It gave me the royal heepie jeepies. ok. I found another word. A freaking newspaper in an envelope with a hand written post it note, With no return address.

Psycho . And It scared !

me.! It honestly reminded me of Son Of Sam.

When I called Chenewoth they Jim was the owner.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#99 Mar 20, 2013
Brenda wrote:
If it happens to anyone else I think the cops should be notified. It gave me the royal heepie jeepies. ok. I found another word. A freaking newspaper in an envelope with a hand written post it note, With no return address.
Psycho . And It scared !
me.! It honestly reminded me of Son Of Sam.
When I called Chenewoth they Jim was the owner.
Can you imagine the blonde licking the envelope?
yuck

Richmond, VA

#100 Mar 20, 2013
They are all NASTY!!!
1 post removed
Wait

AOL

#102 Mar 22, 2013
Wait a minute . I put a lengthy schpeal about the heebie jeepie Ford Co; where is it?. Did Forum Ford move it? Just like the Politicians. Lobby Lobby Lobby kiss bang boom.
Jack Lush

Buckhannon, WV

#103 Mar 26, 2013
I'd go to Freedom KIA, they've got a couple hotties sellin there now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WANTED: Charles Scott Pottery pieces 5 hr TucsonCollector 5
Veterans Park Parking 5 hr Clarksburg tax payer 86
Taylor County Fair 6 hr truth 2
Noah pettrey 6 hr pamperedprincess 18
Alex met the World Famous Bath Salt Goat guy an... 7 hr TonyTheTiger 9
Rent that allows pets 7 hr Distressed 1
heroin dealer 8 hr Bob Dole 6
More from around the web

Flemington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE