First Prev
of 4
Next Last
really

Fairmont, WV

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Our chiefs son just busted in stealy, for possible heroin.
Gambino

Shinnston, WV

#2 Aug 15, 2013
He probably got it from his dad.
really

Fairmont, WV

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Heard it was his nephew. Either way they don't appear to be in jail yet.
The fact reporter

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Aug 15, 2013
Know of him..watch him speed all over clarksburg,especially north view.just waiting for him to wreck and serious injure or kill someone
corrupt

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Aug 15, 2013
he will probably destroy the evidence. he's known for that
not surprised

Fairmont, WV

#6 Aug 15, 2013
doubtthe evidence will even make it to the evidence room.good choiceforreplacing "do nothing goff"now we have another do nothing chief of our great cpd. what next?
bsht

Mannington, WV

#7 Aug 15, 2013
and hes not in jail... surprise surprise
smh

Mannington, WV

#8 Aug 15, 2013
he ran into some ladies house to hide from the cops, its bull crap that he isn't in jail.
Convict

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Aug 16, 2013
The kids been selling drugs n running around this town doing whatever he wants for years with no consiquence.. If me or u got busted we would never c daylight but thats what happens when daddys cop
Hahahaha

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Aug 16, 2013
Hes a wanna b thug but hes not hes really soft like funeral music... How can a cops son b a thug.. If his daddys a true man of the law he should let this wanna b spend some time n jail n c how hard he really is hahaha
single lady

Fairmont, WV

#11 Aug 16, 2013
ye somepeople can just get away with anything.guess being a cops kid has its privileges.good old clarsburg. ain't who you know its who ass you are kissing
Clarksburg Legend

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Aug 16, 2013
are you talking about Zach?
really

Fairmont, WV

#13 Aug 16, 2013
single lady wrote:
ye somepeople can just get away with anything.guess being a cops kid has its privileges.good old clarsburg. ain't who you know its who ass you are kissing
Its not his son, its his nephew.
Clarksburg Legend

Clarksburg, WV

#14 Aug 16, 2013
this was not the Chiefs son Zach. This was probably his brothers son, who is 18 and also named Zach. Its just sad. His father is a great great man. Even though the chiefs son speeds around NV in his PowerWagon, hes a good kid and all his problems are behind him.
HIlliard

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Aug 16, 2013
Did his son get arrested or not??
Clarksburg Legend

Clarksburg, WV

#16 Aug 16, 2013
no it was not the Chiefs son. He was not arrested. Not sure if anyone was arrested for that matter, but I can assure you, if there was an arrest, it wasnt the Cheifs son Zach.
really

Fairmont, WV

#17 Aug 16, 2013
Omg, people need to read what has already been clarified, it was the chiefs nephew. The chiefs brothers son. It is a knowen fact that he ran into someones house to get away from the police.
Judd

Clarksburg, WV

#18 Aug 17, 2013
HIlliard wrote:
Did his son get arrested or not??
You people need to get a friggin hobby or something. Listen to how nosey you sound. Clarksburg Topix posts read like they are all written by 15 year old girls.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#19 Aug 17, 2013
Judd wrote:
<quoted text>You people need to get a friggin hobby or something. Listen to how nosey you sound. Clarksburg Topix posts read like they are all written by 15 year old girls.
That's why I come to this site, so I can meet 15 year old girls.
single lady

Fairmont, WV

#20 Aug 17, 2013
can show us what now can show us whatever.nephew,sonhe

smack daddy no body will go to jail nephew or son.
robbie wheres the dope?sure it didn't make it to the evidence room.most cops keep it to pay their snitches or plant it on an innocent person they don't like

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dawn efaw 1 hr captain obvious 5
HCSD detains individuals possibly connected to ... 1 hr praying 3
Who will replace Ron Watson 1 hr hillbilly hollerin 23
Anyone know Tremaine Cottingham? 1 hr captain obvious 3
EAST fairmont highschool football program (Sep '14) 1 hr Matt Musgrave 380
Suspicious fire overnight at Kickstands Bar & G... 1 hr The Lawman 1
Doug Robinson 3 hr For Real 10

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance