barbour county prosecutor

Posted in the Flemington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Seems she is up to her old tricks again; pushing her authority around in matters that not only does not concern her but are well out of her prosecutorial reach. I think she needs to be reminded that such reach is an abuse of her power, harassment and intimidation. Of course she might think that she is under the veil of that stout immunity that has been granted to prosecutors but that immunity only extends so far!!!! Someday soon she just might find herself on the receiving end of an indictment. Now that would be justice served!!!!
the truth

Snover, MI

#2 Mar 21, 2013
as we remember at one time you,gray ghost thought she was doing right and was living at the foot of the cross.why the change of heart?oh and by the way we heard you are running for sheriff next time
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2013
I think you have me confused with someone else because I have never agreed with the Prosecutor on any level but you go ahead and choose to live in whatever fantasy world you desire. As for me running for any political office....NEVER!!!!
Magic 8Ball

Fairmont, WV

#4 Mar 22, 2013
lol @ her posting. Me thinks someone is worried what information could be leaked. What happens at the ---- was leaked. Oops who has proof. :)
Just checkin

Nitro, WV

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Any news?
Maybe

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Mar 30, 2013
The rumors are over flowing from affairs with a Deputy to all kinds of lies and corruption. I would say someone's house of cards is about to fall.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#7 Mar 30, 2013
I would have to agree that it is only a matter of time before the cards do fall for her, the sheriff and a few others. The question has never been if they would be held accountable but more of when. They of all people should have known that their actions would eventually lead to repercussions. Though I have too assume that when someone is in such a position of authority that they think they are untouchable and can do whatever they choose. WRONG!!!!!
im looking

Snover, MI

#8 Mar 31, 2013
I have this to say to to bbg and every one who has anything to say about le in barbour co.and no I am not an employee of bar.co.but I try to be friends with every one.i have watched for a long time the coments about things that happen and done in bar.co.no one will put their name out there to be identified,and don't say youre afraid that the powers to be will get after you because if you do nothing wrong you should have nothing to be afraid of.and I will say this,you all say negative things how about the good things?and no we are not god and every one makes mistakes,you included,even you bbg.so here is what I have to say//if you think you can do any better than what the people that are there are doing why the hell do you not run for an office in bar.co.and do better than them?because I think you are a coward.you wont even put your name on here.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#9 Mar 31, 2013
@im looking; first response to you and the most important is I do not have to expose my identity. My anonymous posts are protected by the United States Supreme Court. In their decision they make it explicitly clear that anonymous free speech is protected by the law because of possible reprisals. Fear has nothing to do with it, simply caution and if you cannot grasp that concept, than your intelligence might just be in question. Also you made a point of stating "no we are not God" which leads me to believe that you are in fact with the very group that we are protesting against. I also saw that you did not leave your name for everyone to see; so follow your own advice first and foremost as I hate a hypocrit more than anything! Again, it is simple, if you do not like what someone has to say against an official than do not read as it is my right to protest in the fashion I have chosen!!!! Good day LE!!!
Just checkin

Philippi, WV

#10 Apr 24, 2013
BLUE GRAY GHOST wrote:
I would have to agree that it is only a matter of time before the cards do fall for her, the sheriff and a few others. The question has never been if they would be held accountable but more of when. They of all people should have known that their actions would eventually lead to repercussions. Though I have too assume that when someone is in such a position of authority that they think they are untouchable and can do whatever they choose. WRONG!!!!!
They're trippin' on a drug called POWER.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#11 Apr 25, 2013
@Just Checkin, it would seem that you are correct and that the power they wield has went to their head. With that said, I fully understand that they need certain leeway & power to perform their job but abuse of that power is not what the citizens of Barbour County nor any municipality needs.

The mere fact that my identity has become an issue with them clearly points out that they hate that anyone would dare be against their policies or actions and even worse they are trying to find away to silence me.

Let me remind everyone that the Sheriff was the one that was served with a DVP, that it is he that is accused of wrong doing by a female and that the prosecutor kept silent on the issue. She even made a statement that no DVP existed, which was a total lie. Also let me refresh everyone's memory. They did not initiate legal action against the female until after she filed the DVP, though they had evidence that suggested at least receiving stolen goods. They tried to silence her as well and the suggestion of my arrest is yet another example of their attempt to silence me. It is not to hard to see a pattern that has formed in their tactics; someone talks against them, they find a way to silence them. It is those very tactics, lies and manipulations that I protest against.

Let me go one step further in my example; each and every person has their preference for President and the many that are against Obama, clearly state it in the press, forums, news, newspapers and any other media outlet that they can. Yet you see no one being arrested or threatened with arrest because of it. Well with the exception of a threat made to do bodily harm and in that case, it is justified to make an arrest. So clearly people do not like what I have to say, that is their right but I also have to very same rights of speech. Though anyone's speech should not be threatening to do harm or even suggestive that physical harm would come to them. Recently in the Prosecutors thread, someone came on and made it clear that my identity would be found out before this is over. So I have to ask, "when what is over?" I mean, why do they or anyone need to know my ID? For what purpose? The mere mention that my ID would be found before this is over makes me wonder why that individual wanted to know. I am fairly certain it isn't to shake my hand, though I do question that person's motive and rightfully so. Which is why I desire to keep my ID hidden; simply out of fear! I do not expect everyone to understand that but with the recent threats of arrest for no wrongdoing and the comments relating to who I am does make me very cautious. Well enough ranting for today. Please if everyone desires change, than talk to higher officials as in the case of the arrest made at Sheetz. Hopefully things will change but I do not hold my breathe on it!!!!
Just checkin

Philippi, WV

#12 Apr 29, 2013
BLUE GRAY GHOST wrote:
@Just Checkin, it would seem that you are correct and that the power they wield has went to their head. With that said, I fully understand that they need certain leeway & power to perform their job but abuse of that power is not what the citizens of Barbour County nor any municipality needs.
The mere fact that my identity has become an issue with them clearly points out that they hate that anyone would dare be against their policies or actions and even worse they are trying to find away to silence me.
Let me remind everyone that the Sheriff was the one that was served with a DVP, that it is he that is accused of wrong doing by a female and that the prosecutor kept silent on the issue. She even made a statement that no DVP existed, which was a total lie. Also let me refresh everyone's memory. They did not initiate legal action against the female until after she filed the DVP, though they had evidence that suggested at least receiving stolen goods. They tried to silence her as well and the suggestion of my arrest is yet another example of their attempt to silence me. It is not to hard to see a pattern that has formed in their tactics; someone talks against them, they find a way to silence them. It is those very tactics, lies and manipulations that I protest against.
Let me go one step further in my example; each and every person has their preference for President and the many that are against Obama, clearly state it in the press, forums, news, newspapers and any other media outlet that they can. Yet you see no one being arrested or threatened with arrest because of it. Well with the exception of a threat made to do bodily harm and in that case, it is justified to make an arrest. So clearly people do not like what I have to say, that is their right but I also have to very same rights of speech. Though anyone's speech should not be threatening to do harm or even suggestive that physical harm would come to them. Recently in the Prosecutors thread, someone came on and made it clear that my identity would be found out before this is over. So I have to ask, "when what is over?" I mean, why do they or anyone need to know my ID? For what purpose? The mere mention that my ID would be found before this is over makes me wonder why that individual wanted to know. I am fairly certain it isn't to shake my hand, though I do question that person's motive and rightfully so. Which is why I desire to keep my ID hidden; simply out of fear! I do not expect everyone to understand that but with the recent threats of arrest for no wrongdoing and the comments relating to who I am does make me very cautious. Well enough ranting for today. Please if everyone desires change, than talk to higher officials as in the case of the arrest made at Sheetz. Hopefully things will change but I do not hold my breathe on it!!!!
What higher officials are there who would help change what the BC prosecutor has done to our justice system? It's no coincidence that the corruption in law enforcement in Barbour County grew exponentially when she was appointed and proclaimed herself to be "the chief law enforcement officer in the county." She doesn't even know the definition of prosecutor. Except in Barbour County, a prosecutor is defined to be the "chief legal representative of the county." The distinction is too sophisticated for her to understand.
barbour county citizen

Walton, WV

#13 May 2, 2013
im looking wrote:
I have this to say to to bbg and every one who has anything to say about le in barbour co.and no I am not an employee of bar.co.but I try to be friends with every one.i have watched for a long time the coments about things that happen and done in bar.co.no one will put their name out there to be identified,and don't say youre afraid that the powers to be will get after you because if you do nothing wrong you should have nothing to be afraid of.and I will say this,you all say negative things how about the good things?and no we are not god and every one makes mistakes,you included,even you bbg.so here is what I have to say//if you think you can do any better than what the people that are there are doing why the hell do you not run for an office in bar.co.and do better than them?because I think you are a coward.you wont even put your name on here.
so where is your name since you are all into saying people are being cowards because they don't put their names, but yet your name is not icluded.
curtisey

Philippi, WV

#14 May 3, 2013
May I comment here?
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#15 May 4, 2013
curtisey wrote:
May I comment here?
Please do, it is a free forum.
curtisey

Philippi, WV

#16 May 6, 2013
Why don't people use their names in these posts? Don't forget the examples cited in other posts about retaliation from these self-declared "powerful people" against those who dare question their actions. Barbour County's new reputation for corruption has gone viral on forums like this because there is no other avenue for exposing people like the prosecutor.
Viral it is

Bridgeport, WV

#17 May 7, 2013
The more attention the quicker they are held accountable.
curtisey

Philippi, WV

#18 May 7, 2013
Maybe wrote:
The rumors are over flowing from affairs with a Deputy to all kinds of lies and corruption. I would say someone's house of cards is about to fall.
I hear she has moved but not out of the county. Too bad.
Viral it is

Bridgeport, WV

#19 May 7, 2013
Guess how many trials she has won in her career.
curtisey

Philippi, WV

#20 May 8, 2013
Viral it is wrote:
Guess how many trials she has won in her career.
ZERO except when the accused confessed. She publicly ruined one teenagers life. I hear she treats youthful offenders like criminals instead of trying to get them help. We all know what she did to the school bus driver and his family. I wonder how she ever passed the bar and got a license let alone how she ever got appointed prosecutor and managed to run unopposed. It must be a job that upstanding attorneys don't want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pos 24 min Roxy 7
sniches (Mar '16) 2 hr Truth 33
Who is or was the all time greatest dealer in C... 3 hr Pierre 9 79
Dear John (May '15) 3 hr smd 19
Walker: SCAD didn't tell other LE before Nov. 8... 3 hr abc 84
Guess who's defending alleged murderer Terrance... 4 hr Pierre 9 21
Gary Radabaugh 8 hr Joe 41

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance