angel tree sign ups
yeah yeah

Clarksburg, WV

#23 Oct 19, 2013
haha wrote:
I seen you were on Facebook Singlemom begging for help.
If someone is willing to face public humility and humble themselves. Then god wants you to help them period! I would gladly help! That's what I'm on what we are on earth for!
haha

Faber, VA

#24 Oct 19, 2013
We'll she needs to give up her damn cell phone and internet if she is that bad off. Sorry can't feel sorry for people that bring kids into this world and then want others to raise them and pay for them.
1 post removed
Nicole McLaughlin

Columbus, OH

#26 Nov 7, 2013
Shame on all of you negative ppl. Angel tree is a program to help. Singlemom, you have no obligation to explain your situation to those ppl. They are the ones going to hell. Why are they even commenting on here? I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. You & your child. Don't let uneducated closed minded ppl hold you down or make you feel bad. Also there is toys for tots. They do apps on the internet. Age is up to 16 I think. These ppl probably don't even donate to the humane society unless they get a tax write off. Ugh
haha

Staunton, VA

#27 Nov 7, 2013
Nicole McLaughlin wrote:
Shame on all of you negative ppl. Angel tree is a program to help. Singlemom, you have no obligation to explain your situation to those ppl. They are the ones going to hell. Why are they even commenting on here? I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. You & your child. Don't let uneducated closed minded ppl hold you down or make you feel bad. Also there is toys for tots. They do apps on the internet. Age is up to 16 I think. These ppl probably don't even donate to the humane society unless they get a tax write off. Ugh
Why should anyone have to donate to the humane society?? If you can't afford children or animals then don't have them. The only ones that are going to hell are the worthless people that can't take care of their own.
Skybluu86

Clarksburg, WV

#28 Nov 7, 2013
haha wrote:
We'll she needs to give up her damn cell phone and internet if she is that bad off. Sorry can't feel sorry for people that bring kids into this world and then want others to raise them and pay for them.
Having a phone is a form of communication in order to able to fully care for your child, dipstick! How else would you keep in contact with the school, daycare, the absent parent or if an emergency would arise? Think about it! Why don't you take your educational expertise where it is needed and wanted. She didn't ask you to respond to her post to be a jerk. Looks like someone needs something better to occupy their time with instead of trying to put shame and humiliation on others!
Skybluu86

Clarksburg, WV

#29 Nov 7, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anyone have to donate to the humane society?? If you can't afford children or animals then don't have them. The only ones that are going to hell are the worthless people that can't take care of their own.
Asking for assistance during the holidays is not being able to take care of you kids. If someone on here was asking for food, clothing or money, then that would be considered not being able to care for your children. Grow up! That is what's wrong with the world and society today; you're quick to put someone down instead of building them up and helping them. One word though, KARMA! I don't wish bad on people but you're the type of person that is going to be in the same boat with no one to help you out. What goes around, comes around!
haha

Staunton, VA

#30 Nov 7, 2013
Skybluu86 wrote:
<quoted text>Having a phone is a form of communication in order to able to fully care for your child, dipstick! How else would you keep in contact with the school, daycare, the absent parent or if an emergency would arise? Think about it! Why don't you take your educational expertise where it is needed and wanted. She didn't ask you to respond to her post to be a jerk. Looks like someone needs something better to occupy their time with instead of trying to put shame and humiliation on others!
Having internet on your phone is not a must its a luxury. That can run a lot of money a month. Take it off and buy your kids a nice Christmas present.
haha

Staunton, VA

#31 Nov 7, 2013
Skybluu86 wrote:
<quoted text>Asking for assistance during the holidays is not being able to take care of you kids. If someone on here was asking for food, clothing or money, then that would be considered not being able to care for your children. Grow up! That is what's wrong with the world and society today; you're quick to put someone down instead of building them up and helping them. One word though, KARMA! I don't wish bad on people but you're the type of person that is going to be in the same boat with no one to help you out. What goes around, comes around!
Excuse you but asking for others to buy your children Christmas presents is asking a little to much. Save and budget and buy your own. What's wrong with this world is people bringing children into this world and not being able to take care of them. Instead of buying that pack of smokes buy a box of condoms and use them!!
hitman

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Nov 7, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Having internet on your phone is not a must its a luxury. That can run a lot of money a month. Take it off and buy your kids a nice Christmas present.
you are a fucking idiot. Internet is not a luxury, get your head out of your ass and realize this is 2013, not 1930!! All phones come equipped with internet and when you have a prepaid phone, you pay one single base price for EVERYTHING.

What I find amazingly HILARIOUS about this situation is the fact that HAHA wants to sit here bashing this girl who has already humbled herself by asking for help in the first place. Obviously due to the fact that his heart is made of COAL, he is trying to convince us what trash this girl .. because she asked for help!! Why does it matter to you, haha? If you aren't donating, you actually should have NOTHING to say. You just want to BITCH.

I would REALLY like to get under his skin! My wife and I were talking and we are thinking about trying to reach out to this girl and help her and her daughter this holiday season. No one deserves to be bashed or slandered the way she is. I'm going to assume that she is probably too humiliated to post back here with the way this jackass has talked to her. My wife and I would TRULY like to set up something to help this family. Even if just a couple of us donated a couple $10 toys .. it's the thought that counts! No made should be made feel like they are the scum of the earth!
1 post removed
yeah yeah

Clarksburg, WV

#34 Nov 7, 2013
hitman wrote:
<quoted text>you are a fucking idiot. Internet is not a luxury, get your head out of your ass and realize this is 2013, not 1930!! All phones come equipped with internet and when you have a prepaid phone, you pay one single base price for EVERYTHING.

What I find amazingly HILARIOUS about this situation is the fact that HAHA wants to sit here bashing this girl who has already humbled herself by asking for help in the first place. Obviously due to the fact that his heart is made of COAL, he is trying to convince us what trash this girl .. because she asked for help!! Why does it matter to you, haha? If you aren't donating, you actually should have NOTHING to say. You just want to BITCH.

I would REALLY like to get under his skin! My wife and I were talking and we are thinking about trying to reach out to this girl and help her and her daughter this holiday season. No one deserves to be bashed or slandered the way she is. I'm going to assume that she is probably too humiliated to post back here with the way this jackass has talked to her. My wife and I would TRULY like to set up something to help this family. Even if just a couple of us donated a couple $10 toys .. it's the thought that counts! No made should be made feel like they are the scum of the earth!
I concur. I would also like to help if interested. We are all gods ppl. When you hear stories of Jesus is never humiliating or putting down the unfortunate or the poor. It takes a lot to humble yourself. You might want to try it haha.
haha

Staunton, VA

#35 Nov 7, 2013
yeah yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I concur. I would also like to help if interested. We are all gods ppl. When you hear stories of Jesus is never humiliating or putting down the unfortunate or the poor. It takes a lot to humble yourself. You might want to try it haha.
No thank you!!!
2 posts removed
SMDH

Morgantown, WV

#38 Nov 11, 2013
kilroy was here wrote:
I am willing to help if she will help me over the holidays. Maybe gimme some sweet loving. Then I would buy her kids some gifts.
c. Wow ur so stupid!! Are you related to HAHA???
haha

Faber, VA

#39 Nov 11, 2013
SMDH wrote:
<quoted text>c. Wow ur so stupid!! Are you related to HAHA???
No but I was just thinking the same thing about you being related to him!
Maria

United States

#40 Nov 14, 2013
There are many dead beat parents that would spend money on cigarettes or alcohol before they would spend it on their kids. It is not the fault of the children and the Angel Tree is the only way that these kids do have a Christmas. I detest dead beats but do have compassion for the kids. There are many giving people that buy for the angel tree and they do make a lot of children very happy Christmas morning. I will donate to this type program because I know that there are many children out there that really, really appreciate what they receive and I know of those that grew up and now support the angel tree and such programs because they remember how important they were to them as a child.
thrusday

Clarksburg, WV

#41 Nov 14, 2013
Maria wrote:
There are many dead beat parents that would spend money on cigarettes or alcohol before they would spend it on their kids. It is not the fault of the children and the Angel Tree is the only way that these kids do have a Christmas. I detest dead beats but do have compassion for the kids. There are many giving people that buy for the angel tree and they do make a lot of children very happy Christmas morning. I will donate to this type program because I know that there are many children out there that really, really appreciate what they receive and I know of those that grew up and now support the angel tree and such programs because they remember how important they were to them as a child.
We are all Gods people! If you don't believe this is a good program you shouldn't practice Christmas. Jesus always helped the poor. Are job in life is to be more god-like! Whether you believe in Christianity or not I would bet you still practice Christmas! Most do but few know the real meaning! Obviously you don't haha.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#42 Nov 14, 2013
thrusday wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all Gods people! If you don't believe this is a good program you shouldn't practice Christmas. Jesus always helped the poor. Are job in life is to be more god-like! Whether you believe in Christianity or not I would bet you still practice Christmas! Most do but few know the real meaning! Obviously you don't haha.
Many people don't know this, because it's not mentioned in the Bible, but it is widely believed that the Wise Men brought gold, frankincense and myrrh to the baby Jesus because they had earlier pulled Jesus's paper angel off an Angel Tree in Persia. Thus the tradition continues.
thrusday

Clarksburg, WV

#43 Nov 14, 2013
Since you climates different you think a Persian angle tree looks same as ours? Some things could go unsaid. Sometimes I assume everyone has valid points and ideas. Sometimes I'm wrong!
Maria

United States

#44 Nov 15, 2013
I dont know how someone could have read my post and came away thinking I do not think this is a good program.

Yes there are deadbeat parents out there but like I said that is no fault of the innocent children. The children appreciate what they receive. I have seen children very proud of their new coats and clothing.

The children's wish lists are almost always things that they really need like coats, boots, jeans, clothing. I can remember one year a young boy wanted art supplies, another wanted boots.

Jesus is the reason for the season but a Christmas tree and some gifts under the tree and a belief also in Santa makes for some wonderful family and childhood memories.

Our elderly fried gives to the Salvation Army every Christmas eventhough he is on a budget and he will gladly tell anyone that if it had not been for the Salvation Army he would not have received anything for Christmas because his father was very ill and could not work much when he was growing up.
Many of these children having a Christmas due to the Angel Tree program will grow up and sponsor a child. I have seen that happen many times.
Maria

United States

#45 Nov 15, 2013
typo, meant to type elderly friend.
cozycornor

Weston, WV

#46 Nov 15, 2013
I used to pick a needy child UNTIL I learned some people who spent hundreds of dollars on their children but thought they still needed more put hose kids on the trees so they could have MORE!!! I guess you can meet the guidelines and sign your kid up to be on the trees but no one really looks into the fact if they really need to be guess thats why people on welfare have top dollar cars and fine clothes while working people have buy cheaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Stout White in jail again !! 19 min Happy Valley 12
Frank the Tank 53 min Curbby 6
Sober Living house. 1 hr Truth 15
baby got back and thick thighs 1 hr man in the boat 1
Clinic (Nov '15) 2 hr Past Patient 19
Jhon Casanova (Jan '16) 7 hr Ronswife 12
Casual Observer Can't Read 9 hr Dee and the Fellows 85

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance