Fun, Lovin' Ladies?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hottie84

Springfield, NJ

#84 Mar 26, 2013
Oldlena wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for your concern but when you work all the time its hard to meet people the normal way

Lena you hit it right on the spot! I work 12-14 hr shifts.. And it is hard to meet new people.. But i don't think there is a normal way to meet anyone.. And i was not aware that there are now rules to how people need to meet new people?? You people out there running your mouth about us communicating on this site is just pure ignorant! I see there must be something you all are also interested in on here because your also write posts.. Stop judging people and maybe just maybe its time for you to step out of your box! ;)
Anonymous

Saint Albans, WV

#85 Mar 27, 2013
kitn wrote:
LMAO! NOTHING about this post is "normal". From both sides it screams desperation. If ya'll can't find someone "normally", you should ask yourselves "why?" People actually do this? I was reading this enitire topic thinking "So...that happened". Wow!l

I agree I thought the title of topic was funny. I clicked on it to be surprised a guy was trying to get some online . Super markets , church , thru mutual friends, many places better than here in my eyes. You might as well go craigslist casual incounters .Keep us updated I'd like to know how this goes.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#87 Mar 28, 2013
Hottie84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lena you hit it right on the spot! I work 12-14 hr shifts.. And it is hard to meet new people.. But i don't think there is a normal way to meet anyone.. And i was not aware that there are now rules to how people need to meet new people?? You people out there running your mouth about us communicating on this site is just pure ignorant! I see there must be something you all are also interested in on here because your also write posts.. Stop judging people and maybe just maybe its time for you to step out of your box! ;)
Hi there Hottie84, So what do you do or should I say work? Just curious
1 post removed
Anonymous

Elkins, WV

#89 Mar 30, 2013
Wasent one

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#90 Apr 1, 2013
Oldlena wrote:
Wasent one
Lena, So should I say that I have been down with this virus thats going around and I really feel like crap and dont really feel like doing much, but today I'm feeling kinda like myself!
hmmm

Pennsboro, WV

#91 Apr 1, 2013
bugs, bugs and more bugs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jerrys 43 min Watching 3
Kelly Poling 1 hr Seriously 24
Tcms teachers 1 hr Mamabear2005 4
Jonny fury 2 hr Tyrone 2
Dining Out on Christmas 2 hr Tyrone 5
The memory game (Dec '11) 2 hr hillbilly hollerin 98
Event list already growing for Clarksburg’s Rob... 2 hr Tyrone 12

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance