Fun, Lovin' Ladies?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#41 Mar 21, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text> I think you have me confused with the woman from Lewis county whose daughter is missing.
Hi Lena, I'm back from a job and wanted to say hello. Still cant get a personal message going ? Thats a bummer, I was lookin forward to some more conversation
Lena

Elkins, WV

#42 Mar 21, 2013
Couldent find me on face book
Lena

Elkins, WV

#43 Mar 21, 2013
Oliver Clozoff wrote:
Yes. They are at Reds and JB's.
no theyre not

Location hidden

#44 Mar 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
Couldent find me on face book
Hello There Lena, No I have never been on facebook. I just got on this site and it allows personal messages like the guy earlier mentioned. I'm not a real big computer person and dont spend any more time on them than necessary but my job requires that I use one. Anyway, what's happening in your world?
Lena

Elkins, WV

#45 Mar 22, 2013
Im not registered on this site thats why I cant send messages

Location hidden

#46 Mar 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
OK, So what do we do now? It's simple to register on this site and then you can do personal messages to those who are also registered only. Do you have a cell phone in case we figure something out?

Location hidden

#47 Mar 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
Lena, Are you through talking to me? Does that mean you dont want to go on that ride when it warms up or gets HOT? I'll check in every once in a while to see if you reply back. Its your call Darlin!
Lena

Elkins, WV

#48 Mar 22, 2013
Yes I have a cell phone and I will try to register

Location hidden

#49 Mar 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
Yes I have a cell phone and I will try to register
Great, just as soon as you get on this site look at the top and it says "Sign up", click on it and then your box turns green and you can click on the little envelope and we can talk about anything you want and just between us, hows that sound?
Lena

Elkins, WV

#50 Mar 22, 2013
Sounds good but it wont let me register

Location hidden

#51 Mar 22, 2013
Lena wrote:
Sounds good but it wont let me register
Well that really sucks, I was hoping that we could get a little private discussion going here. What does it do when you try to sign up? Darlin if I could help you out I would.
Lena

Elkins, WV

#52 Mar 22, 2013
Do you yahoo I could set up an email
1 post removed
Clarksburg Man

Athol, MA

#54 Mar 23, 2013
Lena, just forget the rest. Ive got all of what you need. And Im on Facebook

Location hidden

#55 Mar 25, 2013
Lena wrote:
Do you yahoo I could set up an email
Hi Lena, Why didn't you send me a text on the number I gave you? I checked and was told that you didn't reply. I'll check back today to see if you get this and reply on here or there. See Ya!
Anonymous

Saint Albans, WV

#56 Mar 25, 2013
Clarksburg Man wrote:
Lena, just forget the rest. Ive got all of what you need. And Im on Facebook
sweet look me up
Anonymous

Saint Albans, WV

#57 Mar 25, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Lena, Why didn't you send me a text on the number I gave you? I checked and was told that you didn't reply. I'll check back today to see if you get this and reply on here or there. See Ya!
I havent gotten any messages from you

Location hidden

#58 Mar 25, 2013
Oldlena wrote:
<quoted text> I havent gotten any messages from you
Oldlena, I guess you didn't because I sent it to "Lena" from Elkins, WV not "Oldlena" in Hampton, VA. Why do so many people from Hampton, VA get on sites here in WV? I almost don't really believe them, do you know what I mean? So what's your story? What are you looking to find on here?
FYI

Clarksburg, WV

#59 Mar 25, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Oldlena, I guess you didn't because I sent it to "Lena" from Elkins, WV not "Oldlena" in Hampton, VA. Why do so many people from Hampton, VA get on sites here in WV? I almost don't really believe them, do you know what I mean? So what's your story? What are you looking to find on here?
Certain providers, nTelos being one that I know of, shows up VA towns on here when you're on your phone.

Location hidden

#60 Mar 25, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Certain providers, nTelos being one that I know of, shows up VA towns on here when you're on your phone.
Hey FYI, I didn't know that, so some of these VA locations might be people on this site over a cell phone? Well I'll be damned. I don't know how you would sign up over a cell phone but on a home computer or a laptop it's easy. Thanks for the tip!
FYI

Clarksburg, WV

#61 Mar 25, 2013
You are welcome. I have nTelos and when I post on Topix from my phone it shows up Waynesboro, VA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She use to be pretty 1 hr Mike 4
Fed up w the druggies 1 hr Astro the Wonder ... 9
Bo 2 hr cold hard truth 8
Stabbing in Clarksburg 2 hr Adele 2
File ethics complaint with WV Bar Association 3 hr El Chapo 31
sarah Chadwick?????? 3 hr Ano 7
Diaz Murder (Dec '12) 3 hr Killuminatti 16

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance