Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
hope

Huntington, WV

#11375 Mar 12, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Having a intelligent debate with you is like debating a retarded special ed kid, it is impossible.
http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/08/31/afghanista...
1.)that article is written about children in Afghanistan, which is not the USA. we have the constitution..they don't. it's a different world here.
2.) it's from 2011

did that little girl seem like a child suicide bomber? Do her parents? do you think that family has any relation to the taliban?

nonsense. use common sense
hope

Huntington, WV

#11376 Mar 12, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope do you ever read the Bible and what God told the men when they took over the land we now call Israel, that by the way has been over taken several times because of commands that were not kept by the kings of the separate kingdoms that was building up the land of Israel. Kill all the people in it and save nothing destroy everything. Those people were the descendants of Abraham that derived from his first born son. That was born of his maid servant not his wife Sarah. She had him a son out of the will of God because God told Abraham that Sarah even though she was old would still bare him a son. The son that the maid servant gave him was his first born but not good in Gods eyes because it wasn't with his wife Sarah. The half son that left with the maid servant became the Gentiles and Muslims. The Muslims now call the Christians and Jews the devil and must be wiped from the earth. They not only want the land that was promised the Jewish people by God they want the world to consist of only Muslims or for any one that does not convert to die. If you don't believe me talk to a few GI's that have a few missing body parts or some of the Jewish people that have lost kids to suicide bombs in Isreal.
and it sounds like you want all Muslims destroyed. shame. Jesus would disapprove of your attitude. you're being racist. all 3 religions come from Abraham, we should be sticking together against Satan, not each other. love thy neighbor.

speaking of those Zionists in Israel:

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you" :Revelation 3:9

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#11377 Mar 12, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Having a intelligent debate with you is like debating a retarded special ed kid, it is impossible.
http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/08/31/afghanista...
I disagree,hope's concerns are legit and they do hold merits yet at the same time what hope is apparently objecting to seems to be based on events that hope misconstrues which leads to a lot of unnecessary and needless fear mongering conspiracy theories.
I also believe that hope resents our military in some way and since I come from a family who has served in the military on both my parents' side as far back as WW2 I therefor find hope's offensive if not absurd.
Our military spending should never be cut and our military technology should be ongoing up-to-date as well as our troops should be cared for
If you want to cut spending then our government should stop funding meaningless and childish researches unless it has to do with medicine or the environment.
Stop spending money to go to Vegas and exotic places unless it is strictly for legitimate government business purposes.
For example,if you go to Japan,then you go there to negotiate a treaty or trade and don't spend tax payer's money on those sentos and geishas.
KingArthur

United States

#11378 Mar 12, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
1.)that article is written about children in Afghanistan, which is not the USA. we have the constitution..they don't. it's a different world here.
2.) it's from 2011
did that little girl seem like a child suicide bomber? Do her parents? do you think that family has any relation to the taliban?
nonsense. use common sense
It is Afghanistan and not the US? 9/11 ring a bell? They have come to the US bent on destruction. Do you think a terrorist is concerned we have the Constitution? Here is your logic. The TSA should be able to tell by looking at a person if they are a terrorist, how idiotic is that? The reason that child threw a fit is because she had a mom like you. A scared little simple minded nanny stater who is afraid of her own shadow, the same things she has taught her poor child.
KingArthur

United States

#11379 Mar 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree,hope's concerns are legit and they do hold merits yet at the same time what hope is apparently objecting to seems to be based on events that hope misconstrues which leads to a lot of unnecessary and needless fear mongering conspiracy theories.
I also believe that hope resents our military in some way and since I come from a family who has served in the military on both my parents' side as far back as WW2 I therefor find hope's offensive if not absurd.
Our military spending should never be cut and our military technology should be ongoing up-to-date as well as our troops should be cared for
If you want to cut spending then our government should stop funding meaningless and childish researches unless it has to do with medicine or the environment.
Stop spending money to go to Vegas and exotic places unless it is strictly for legitimate government business purposes.
For example,if you go to Japan,then you go there to negotiate a treaty or trade and don't spend tax payer's money on those sentos and geishas.
Concerns are legit and hold merit? Like the TSA searching people on the street?
Like the military holding drills in US cities for times of unrest?
Like the claim they are putting secret things in our food that is purposely killing people?
Like watching Alex Jones and believing his delusions to be true?
Like referencing the movie Minority Report as if it is happening?
Like claiming everyone is abnormally sick and on drugs?
Like promoting another revolution?
I could go on and on. You think these are legitimate concerns with merit? You think this person is a rational, informed thinker on the issues? If you actually believe that you are as moronic and delusional as she is.
KingArthur

United States

#11380 Mar 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree,hope's concerns are legit and they do hold merits yet at the same time what hope is apparently objecting to seems to be based on events that hope misconstrues which leads to a lot of unnecessary and needless fear mongering conspiracy theories.
I also believe that hope resents our military in some way and since I come from a family who has served in the military on both my parents' side as far back as WW2 I therefor find hope's offensive if not absurd.
Our military spending should never be cut and our military technology should be ongoing up-to-date as well as our troops should be cared for
If you want to cut spending then our government should stop funding meaningless and childish researches unless it has to do with medicine or the environment.
Stop spending money to go to Vegas and exotic places unless it is strictly for legitimate government business purposes.
For example,if you go to Japan,then you go there to negotiate a treaty or trade and don't spend tax payer's money on those sentos and geishas.
One more thing, our military spends TWICE as much per year as the next 6 countries COMBINED. We could cut military spending in half and it would still be a waste of money. A strong military able to defend itself, yes, but the military industrial complex this country is becoming is ridiculous.

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#11381 Mar 12, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Concerns are legit and hold merit? Like the TSA searching people on the street?
Like the military holding drills in US cities for times of unrest?
Like the claim they are putting secret things in our food that is purposely killing people?
Like watching Alex Jones and believing his delusions to be true?
Like referencing the movie Minority Report as if it is happening?
Like claiming everyone is abnormally sick and on drugs?
Like promoting another revolution?
I could go on and on. You think these are legitimate concerns with merit? You think this person is a rational, informed thinker on the issues? If you actually believe that you are as moronic and delusional as she is.
The ones that I was referring to were...

"Why can American citizens be arrested and be detained without trial or charge?"

That has been going on for quite awhile and I do believe that to be true.

"Why are there military drills (in average US towns) for times of civil unrest?"

That also is true and has been going on for quite some time.

"Why haven't the men who committed major fraud (bankers) not being arrested?"

That too is also going on,some are caught and some are still out there committing fraud.

one last one...

"Why are corporations able to get by with what they do?"

There is a lot of corporations out there that are doing bad things or are behind some very bad things that is hurting our environment,endangering our health etc.

Some of those questions and a few more,I deem to deserve merits for because those are questions that we as American citizens should not only be asking but demanding truthful answers to and then demand something to be done about it.

Its bad that a lot of these things are going on today in our country but its even worse so if we just turn a blind eye to it and pretend that the problem doesn't exist.

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#11382 Mar 12, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text> We could cut military spending in half and it would still be a waste of money. the military industrial complex this country is becoming is ridiculous.
I very much disagree.
KingArthur

United States

#11383 Mar 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones that I was referring to were...
"Why can American citizens be arrested and be detained without trial or charge?"
That has been going on for quite awhile and I do believe that to be true.
"Why are there military drills (in average US towns) for times of civil unrest?"
That also is true and has been going on for quite some time.
"Why haven't the men who committed major fraud (bankers) not being arrested?"
That too is also going on,some are caught and some are still out there committing fraud.
one last one...
"Why are corporations able to get by with what they do?"
There is a lot of corporations out there that are doing bad things or are behind some very bad things that is hurting our environment,endangering our health etc.
Some of those questions and a few more,I deem to deserve merits for because those are questions that we as American citizens should not only be asking but demanding truthful answers to and then demand something to be done about it.
Its bad that a lot of these things are going on today in our country but its even worse so if we just turn a blind eye to it and pretend that the problem doesn't exist.
Seems for at least some part we agree. These were my previous answers to her questions, the ones you mention.

"Why can American citizens be arrested and be detained without trial or charge?"
Because our idotic politicians have allowed our rights to be taken away. This too is Unconstitutional.

"Why are there military drills (in average US towns) for times of civil unrest?"
Where are "military" drills being held in US towns "for times of unrest"? I havent seen anything to support this claim. Natural disaster readiness drills on the other hand are quite common and with purpose.
"Why haven't the men who committed major fraud (bankers) not being arrested?"
Many have been arrested. Not a real shocker people with money seem to be able to dodge the bullet easier than others. No that doesnt make it right, just reality.
one last one...
"Why are corporations able to get by with what they do?"
Because they have bribed our politicians and now heavily influence our government.
Petro

Saint Albans, WV

#11384 Mar 12, 2013
Get a life people.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11385 Mar 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree,hope's concerns are legit and they do hold merits yet at the same time what hope is apparently objecting to seems to be based on events that hope misconstrues which leads to a lot of unnecessary and needless fear mongering conspiracy theories.
I also believe that hope resents our military in some way and since I come from a family who has served in the military on both my parents' side as far back as WW2 I therefor find hope's offensive if not absurd.
Our military spending should never be cut and our military technology should be ongoing up-to-date as well as our troops should be cared for
If you want to cut spending then our government should stop funding meaningless and childish researches unless it has to do with medicine or the environment.
Stop spending money to go to Vegas and exotic places unless it is strictly for legitimate government business purposes.
For example,if you go to Japan,then you go there to negotiate a treaty or trade and don't spend tax payer's money on those sentos and geishas.
so we can agree i'm sensible? you're right that our elected officials spend $$ is absurd/reckless ways. I think they should be held accountable for using OUR money to party.

to be clear, my beef is not with soldiers, please do not think that. they have my utmost respect.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

^^^ our military spending in 2011 was higher than the next 12 countries below us. China and Russia included. our budget is even higher now
hope

Huntington, WV

#11386 Mar 12, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>It is Afghanistan and not the US? 9/11 ring a bell? They have come to the US bent on destruction. Do you think a terrorist is concerned we have the Constitution? Here is your logic. The TSA should be able to tell by looking at a person if they are a terrorist, how idiotic is that? The reason that child threw a fit is because she had a mom like you. A scared little simple minded nanny stater who is afraid of her own shadow, the same things she has taught her poor child.
you are a truly terrifying and sick minded person.

Dave

Montgomery, WV

#11387 Mar 12, 2013
Petro wrote:
Get a life people.
I have one. My job is monitoring topix. I pays well too. So please watch your language and posting untruths on here. Got it. Thank You.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11388 Mar 12, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Concerns are legit and hold merit? Like the TSA searching people on the street?
Like the military holding drills in US cities for times of unrest?
Like the claim they are putting secret things in our food that is purposely killing people?
Like watching Alex Jones and believing his delusions to be true?
Like referencing the movie Minority Report as if it is happening?
Like claiming everyone is abnormally sick and on drugs?
Like promoting another revolution?
I could go on and on. You think these are legitimate concerns with merit? You think this person is a rational, informed thinker on the issues? If you actually believe that you are as moronic and delusional as she is.
wow. stop attacking me because i say things that upset your small-minded world. ALL of those questions are legit, your just too blind to notice that there's anything wrong. wake up, sheep.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11389 Mar 12, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing, our military spends TWICE as much per year as the next 6 countries COMBINED. We could cut military spending in half and it would still be a waste of money. A strong military able to defend itself, yes, but the military industrial complex this country is becoming is ridiculous.
good point. what is that $$ being spent on and why? <<just a question..you give me the answers since i'm so delusional and can't seem to figure it out.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11390 Mar 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones that I was referring to were...
"Why can American citizens be arrested and be detained without trial or charge?"
That has been going on for quite awhile and I do believe that to be true.
"Why are there military drills (in average US towns) for times of civil unrest?"
That also is true and has been going on for quite some time.
"Why haven't the men who committed major fraud (bankers) not being arrested?"
That too is also going on,some are caught and some are still out there committing fraud.
one last one...
"Why are corporations able to get by with what they do?"
There is a lot of corporations out there that are doing bad things or are behind some very bad things that is hurting our environment,endangering our health etc.
Some of those questions and a few more,I deem to deserve merits for because those are questions that we as American citizens should not only be asking but demanding truthful answers to and then demand something to be done about it.
Its bad that a lot of these things are going on today in our country but its even worse so if we just turn a blind eye to it and pretend that the problem doesn't exist.
thank you for understanding, sir.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11391 Mar 12, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Seems for at least some part we agree. These were my previous answers to her questions, the ones you mention.
"Why can American citizens be arrested and be detained without trial or charge?"
Because our idotic politicians have allowed our rights to be taken away. This too is Unconstitutional.
"Why are there military drills (in average US towns) for times of civil unrest?"
Where are "military" drills being held in US towns "for times of unrest"? I havent seen anything to support this claim. Natural disaster readiness drills on the other hand are quite common and with purpose.
"Why haven't the men who committed major fraud (bankers) not being arrested?"
Many have been arrested. Not a real shocker people with money seem to be able to dodge the bullet easier than others. No that doesnt make it right, just reality.
one last one...
"Why are corporations able to get by with what they do?"
Because they have bribed our politicians and now heavily influence our government.
those "answers" just opens more questions.
Hello

Moorefield, WV

#11392 Mar 13, 2013
Isn't this really old news?
Patti Page

Little River, SC

#11393 Mar 13, 2013
call me a traitor but wrote:
I'm glad my mom isn't around to see this but I'm voting Republican this year for the first time in my life. I'm fed the @#$% up with present Democrats and the way things are going.
I THOUGHT OBAMA WAS GONNA FIX ALL THIS MESS' I fell for it .......last time..... I figured give him a chance. Not again.
Just my opinion
You are not a traitor...you are a wise person. I was born and raised in WV, family of Democrats. That was a different party then than it is now. I am sorry you fell for that nonsense from Obama but I can see how some would. I didn't and I'm thankful for that. Barack Obama hates Republicans but guess what...he doesn't really like the Democrats either. He cares nothing about this country or it's people,regardless of which party you belong to. Don't feel bad and vote what your conscience tells you to. Some people will follow Obama to the very end. The bitter end.
Karma

Buffalo, NY

#11394 Mar 14, 2013
Seems it is forbidden to post anything with the name Otis in the Craigsville forum. I wonder why? Who is Otis and why would the name Otis not be allowed to be mentioned? Got to love that karma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mark fink and mike fink 23 min Callyouout 7
Dead Fish 1 hr Casual Observer 8
Man Found Unconscious in Stealey 1 hr theTruth 112
Calvin Anderson rebel flag... 1 hr Rebel Man 27
Andrews Does The Right Thing 1 hr 357 Mag 1
Matt bristol 2 hr Matt Bristol 1
Travis Adams (Oct '14) 2 hr Lt Dan 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages