Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

The thing with "hope" it seems to show paranoia.
Seems to let their self be bothered about things of which is very little or nothing at all to be concerned about way too much and other times it is just utter nonsense.
For example,about the "TSA agents searching for people on the streets?"
Even if they are then its most likely for a good reason and even so the YSA is part of Homeland Security.
Then "hope" asks "Why are there military drills in average US towns for times of civil unrest?"
There s nothing wrong about that whatsoever.
No one has been reportedly hurt or killed during those exercises and training and even if so I'm sure that it wasn't done intentionally and rarely does it happen if any.
People needs to calm down,stop making such a big deal over every very little thing or nothing and above all else enough with the fear mongering conspiracy theories.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing every idiot posts crap when there is no evidence to support their nonsense. The old "Prove I was wrong or lying BS". This by itself always shows someone is full of Sh%t. Anyone with the truth would back it up with evidence. Liars says prove I am wrong, because of course you cant prove a negative. Since you made the claims, you have the burden of proving your statements, not the other way around, otherwise you are just another idiot spewing nonsense.
it's not right to tell someone they're wrong when you haven't researched the subject. i'm just defending myself against their ignorance.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
The thing with "hope" it seems to show paranoia.
Seems to let their self be bothered about things of which is very little or nothing at all to be concerned about way too much and other times it is just utter nonsense.
For example,about the "TSA agents searching for people on the streets?"
Even if they are then its most likely for a good reason and even so the YSA is part of Homeland Security.
Then "hope" asks "Why are there military drills in average US towns for times of civil unrest?"
There s nothing wrong about that whatsoever.
No one has been reportedly hurt or killed during those exercises and training and even if so I'm sure that it wasn't done intentionally and rarely does it happen if any.
People needs to calm down,stop making such a big deal over every very little thing or nothing and above all else enough with the fear mongering conspiracy theories.
okay, let's leave my paranoia aside. yes, i am highly skeptical of our government. but let's be objective:

our country is going bankrupt, so why are we spending $$$$$$$$$$ on military? why pay government agents to search citizens in the streets?? military spending is way out of control.

TSA= transportation Security Administration (air port security). they are searching people walking on the side walk. walking doesn't seem like the sort of transportation that requires a security check. imagine walking down the street one day and made to stop for "airport" security. I would be so mad.

http://www.elliott.org/security-2/if-you-love...
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

SF Snuka wrote:
The US government has built a secret plant on the dark side of Mars that is actually producing the secret ingredient they are putting in the food that is killing people. A space ship secretly flies to earth once a month loaded with this stuff and you eat it and dont even know. I swear it is the truth. Prove it isnt true! LOL
well aren't you snarky? but be serious for 2 minutes and think about our situation in this country, as American citizens.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
Please do NOT buy anything from these 3 gun makers, Sig Sauer, Glock, and Smith & Wesson, until they join the other 118 gun and ammo manufacturers who have refused to sell to state and local governments imposing gun bans on law abiding citizens. Let Sig Sauer, Glock, and Smith & Wesson know they cant be hypocrites and must support these boycotts. Hlep protect YOUR gun rights and speak with your wallet.
this is good news! we need their support!
KingArthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, let's leave my paranoia aside. yes, i am highly skeptical of our government. but let's be objective:
our country is going bankrupt, so why are we spending $$$$$$$$$$ on military? why pay government agents to search citizens in the streets?? military spending is way out of control.
TSA= transportation Security Administration (air port security). they are searching people walking on the side walk. walking doesn't seem like the sort of transportation that requires a security check. imagine walking down the street one day and made to stop for "airport" security. I would be so mad.
Nice link, but that was at an airport. Can find anything to back up your lie about the TSA searching people walking down the street eh? LOL
KingArthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not right to tell someone they're wrong when you haven't researched the subject. i'm just defending myself against their ignorance.
People have every right to call you on your stupidity. You make up or repeat idiotic lies your heard on some kooks website and then expect people to waste their time researching that stupidity? Back up your idiocy with some facts and sources and people might take you seriously. But we all know, you cant. Just another paranoid simple minded kook in my book.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hate the military?,are you one of those out-of-date hippies that throws a hissy fit every time a tree falls?
Sure,you may say that you support our troops but hate the government but the more you spout off against military spending especially in such a time when it is necessary to keep our military up-to-date the more you sound like one of those dope fiend hippies crying a river every time a tree falls to the ground.
The TSA plays a big role in Homeland Security and unfortunately wheelchairs are a form of transportation.
So,if you want to cry foul and blame somebody for all of this then point the finger where it really belongs and that is with those Islamic Terrorists,they are the ones who put us in this position,not the US Government.
Dave

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

hope wrote:
<quoted text>it's not right to tell someone they're wrong when you haven't researched the subject. i'm just defending myself against their ignorance.
Maybe they need to check your house for extra guns, explosives and other things you shouldn't have. You sound like a skin head to me or one of them fellas from down there at Waco Tx. Or Ruby Ridge. I hope you ain't planning nothing crazy.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Nice link, but that was at an airport. Can find anything to back up your lie about the TSA searching people walking down the street eh? LOL
no duh it was at an airport. you missed the point of the post. The TSA abuses children.

they were so persistent about giving that little girl, who is disabled, a "pat down" that they terrified her into saying "I don't want to go to Disney World" :(

she's not a danger to anyone and did not deserve that.

this is not uncommon treatment of passengers. read TSA horror stories.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/01/17/nypd-t... <<watch this report

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/03/us-...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/federal-eye/...

^^TSA agents are recruited by pizza boxes.

watch the report ^^

start investigating.
Dave

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>Do you hate the military?,are you one of those out-of-date hippies that throws a hissy fit every time a tree falls?
Sure,you may say that you support our troops but hate the government but the more you spout off against military spending especially in such a time when it is necessary to keep our military up-to-date the more you sound like one of those dope fiend hippies crying a river every time a tree falls to the ground.
The TSA plays a big role in Homeland Security and unfortunately wheelchairs are a form of transportation.
So,if you want to cry foul and blame somebody for all of this then point the finger where it really belongs and that is with those Islamic Terrorists,they are the ones who put us in this position,not the US Government.
If we would go and blow up ever Muslim in this world until this crap stops we wouldn't have to search everybody. But nobody wants to do that because they are peace loving people. Peace loving people my a@@. Who do you think that is predicted to be in the middle of the very last Holy war that supposedly is the battle before the battle of Armageddon. Christian and Jew hating Muslims. Kill every last one of them leave not one. That is what the bible told the first King of the Hebrew people that where killing the Philistine people. The Jewish people have suffered ever since the King disobeyed God and didn't do what he commanded him to do. So shall the world if we don't take out every last Muslim.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Obama's becoming grotesque with his total over the top teleprompted scripted disengeousness[sp].LET ME SAY, i RESPECT THE -Office- OF THE PRESIDENCY.

It is almost hard to fathom how a supposedly intelligent person with such national office could go on national stage and act so ridiculously childlike-with tantrums and all, to-really- spit in the faces of those who even have the audacity to question his narcissic emporer CELEBRITY syndrome--
**As He Closes the White House to tours to the common American public who he feighns that he cares about so much.**

Obama at this point in the bubble cares largely only for his celebrity EGO, as it seems power has/is corrupted/ing him as it has many others- Dick Nixon comes to mind.**imho,we all still get one in this country last time i checked.
I AM A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN AND I LOVE MY COUNTRY

If Obama gave up one of his celebrity sojourns on Airforce One costing 180k/hr-or, He and Michelle shared a plane instead of taking seperate planes--only one time-They could keep the white house open to the public for the next decade w/o incurring any costs...THIS CLOSING THE WHITE HOUSE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS A PETTY VENGEFUL ACTION TAKEN BY A PRESIDENT WHO IS ACTING LIKE A spoiled rotten CHILD WHO FOR ONCE DID NOT GET HIS WAY.
Reminds me of the punch line of an old spoiled kid joke who did not get his way-who opined in spite.

"I'll Eat a Worm.!

Any idiot knows that a 2.4% cut in future years of spending increase still leaves a 97.6% BUDGET INCREASE IN THAT FUTURE SPENDING number. I know its a little more complex when it comes to the military budget but that is another arguement

Too BAD-Obama- continually depends on -a dumbed down emotional public who emotionally falls for his scripted hyperbole --Maybe, this time -even those most like him in many ways , if honest , have to admit this was not Obama's finest moment as he tantrummed like a child with the petty closing of the white house--while he golfs with Tiger Woods and allows no American Pressin the venue.

What is he-our elected national official, or A Celebrity of Emporer proportions.

AS history ever recounts-when individuals become drunk with their own sense of power as the ultimate trump card..

"The Emporer---Once Again- has no clothes on as he exposes a very unflattering side of himself...

May God help President Obama begin acting in a way respectful of the office he keeps in the protection of this country very foundations -People are beginning to look now aandnot give Mr. Obama such a free ride anymore
KingArthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
no duh it was at an airport. you missed the point of the post. The TSA abuses children.
they were so persistent about giving that little girl, who is disabled, a "pat down" that they terrified her into saying "I don't want to go to Disney World" :(
she's not a danger to anyone and did not deserve that.
this is not uncommon treatment of passengers. read TSA horror stories.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/01/17/nypd-t... <<watch this report
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/03/us-...
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/federal-eye/...
^^TSA agents are recruited by pizza boxes.
watch the report ^^
start investigating.
Terrorists will strap bombs on children even in wheelchairs. They dont care who they kill, including their own children. A child in a wheelchair actually would be a great way for those sickos to try and smuggle a bomb. If I was on that plane I would expect her and every passenger on the plane searched equally. Terrorists dont only wear turbans and long beards anymore. They can be normal looking men, women, and even children. Seems you are the one who needs to wake up.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
If we would go and blow up ever Muslim in this world until this crap stops we wouldn't have to search everybody. But nobody wants to do that because they are peace loving people. Peace loving people my a@@. Who do you think that is predicted to be in the middle of the very last Holy war that supposedly is the battle before the battle of Armageddon. Christian and Jew hating Muslims. Kill every last one of them leave not one. That is what the bible told the first King of the Hebrew people that where killing the Philistine people. The Jewish people have suffered ever since the King disobeyed God and didn't do what he commanded him to do. So shall the world if we don't take out every last Muslim.
you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself in the eyes of the Lord.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Terrorists will strap bombs on children even in wheelchairs. They dont care who they kill, including their own children. A child in a wheelchair actually would be a great way for those sickos to try and smuggle a bomb. If I was on that plane I would expect her and every passenger on the plane searched equally. Terrorists dont only wear turbans and long beards anymore. They can be normal looking men, women, and even children. Seems you are the one who needs to wake up.
you scare me a lot.

you justify the torment of little helpless girls. shame. it is an outlandish idea that the little girl or her parents are considered a threat. they have the 4th amendment right! as we all do and it should be respected.

when is the last time a terrorist blew up a plane?
KingArthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
you scare me a lot.
you justify the torment of little helpless girls. shame. it is an outlandish idea that the little girl or her parents are considered a threat. they have the 4th amendment right! as we all do and it should be respected.
when is the last time a terrorist blew up a plane?
Having a intelligent debate with you is like debating a retarded special ed kid, it is impossible.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/08/31/afghanista...
Dave

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hope wrote:
<quoted text>you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself in the eyes of the Lord.
Hope do you ever read the Bible and what God told the men when they took over the land we now call Israel, that by the way has been over taken several times because of commands that were not kept by the kings of the separate kingdoms that was building up the land of Israel. Kill all the people in it and save nothing destroy everything. Those people were the descendants of Abraham that derived from his first born son. That was born of his maid servant not his wife Sarah. She had him a son out of the will of God because God told Abraham that Sarah even though she was old would still bare him a son. The son that the maid servant gave him was his first born but not good in Gods eyes because it wasn't with his wife Sarah. The half son that left with the maid servant became the Gentiles and Muslims. The Muslims now call the Christians and Jews the devil and must be wiped from the earth. They not only want the land that was promised the Jewish people by God they want the world to consist of only Muslims or for any one that does not convert to die. If you don't believe me talk to a few GI's that have a few missing body parts or some of the Jewish people that have lost kids to suicide bombs in Isreal.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Having a intelligent debate with you is like debating a retarded special ed kid, it is impossible.
http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/08/31/afghanista...
1.)that article is written about children in Afghanistan, which is not the USA. we have the constitution..they don't. it's a different world here.
2.) it's from 2011

did that little girl seem like a child suicide bomber? Do her parents? do you think that family has any relation to the taliban?

nonsense. use common sense
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope do you ever read the Bible and what God told the men when they took over the land we now call Israel, that by the way has been over taken several times because of commands that were not kept by the kings of the separate kingdoms that was building up the land of Israel. Kill all the people in it and save nothing destroy everything. Those people were the descendants of Abraham that derived from his first born son. That was born of his maid servant not his wife Sarah. She had him a son out of the will of God because God told Abraham that Sarah even though she was old would still bare him a son. The son that the maid servant gave him was his first born but not good in Gods eyes because it wasn't with his wife Sarah. The half son that left with the maid servant became the Gentiles and Muslims. The Muslims now call the Christians and Jews the devil and must be wiped from the earth. They not only want the land that was promised the Jewish people by God they want the world to consist of only Muslims or for any one that does not convert to die. If you don't believe me talk to a few GI's that have a few missing body parts or some of the Jewish people that have lost kids to suicide bombs in Isreal.
and it sounds like you want all Muslims destroyed. shame. Jesus would disapprove of your attitude. you're being racist. all 3 religions come from Abraham, we should be sticking together against Satan, not each other. love thy neighbor.

speaking of those Zionists in Israel:

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you" :Revelation 3:9

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flemington Discussions

Search the Flemington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan ketterman 14 min B Gray 106
Chris Rowan 2 hr just wondering 2
Anyone have trouble at the post office with the... 2 hr Row boatin' 7
Red's Angel's (Sep '10) 6 hr cburgman98 497
Gas Leak at Mi Pueblo.... 6 hr Coach Chuggins 1
HS Teacher 13 hr Been there 1
Best & worst bars in Fairmont 18 hr Kitty 12
•••
•••