Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

Reedy, WV

#42113 Feb 18, 2014
And meet Larry, the latest one of the MANY multiple personalities of the mentally disturbed weirdos in this room. Welcome Larry.
George

Reedy, WV

#42114 Feb 18, 2014
And yes I know Larry, I am sure you think you are a real person, but I think the rest of us know you are just another personality in a very disturbed persons head.
George

Parkersburg, WV

#42115 Feb 18, 2014
And you can fool people for a little while with a new personality, but it doesnt take long before the same old hostility and drivel start slowly creeping out. You cant control it so you might as well give it up, there is no way to hide them for very long. Your mental illness doesnt allow you to act normal very long, as hard as you try, it just doesnt last.

Since: Sep 13

Philippi, WV

#42116 Feb 18, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am also angry we have a lying lawbreaking dictator wanna be for a president. I think everyone should be angry we have the most lawless president in history.
George, when you make extremist and highly generalized statements such as this, it only proves you are a closeted racist that has absolutely no knowledge of American history.

Seriously? Obama is "the most lawless president in history?"

Statements like this only reveal you are ignorant beyond reason.

Have you never heard of the Tea Pot Dome scandal and President Warren G. Harding who is considered the second worst president in America's history by historians (the first being George W. Bush)?

Are you not aware of the President Grants many scandals?

How about Nixon? You mean to tell me that Obama is more "lawless" than godd*amn Nixon?

What about the many crimes of Andrew Jackson?

You are such an uncommonly ignorant, racist, and corrupt piece of sh*t George.

I would love to kick in that singularly dense skull of yours.

Do humanity a favor and go back to suckin' off Don Blankenship for your paycheck while everyone else gets cancer from West Virginia's drinking water.
George

Parkersburg, WV

#42117 Feb 18, 2014
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
George, when you make extremist and highly generalized statements such as this, it only proves you are a closeted racist that has absolutely no knowledge of American history.
Seriously? Obama is "the most lawless president in history?"
Statements like this only reveal you are ignorant beyond reason.
Have you never heard of the Tea Pot Dome scandal and President Warren G. Harding who is considered the second worst president in America's history by historians (the first being George W. Bush)?
Are you not aware of the President Grants many scandals?
How about Nixon? You mean to tell me that Obama is more "lawless" than godd*amn Nixon?
What about the many crimes of Andrew Jackson?
You are such an uncommonly ignorant, racist, and corrupt piece of sh*t George.
I would love to kick in that singularly dense skull of yours.
Do humanity a favor and go back to suckin' off Don Blankenship for your paycheck while everyone else gets cancer from West Virginia's drinking water.
Obama makes Nixon look like an altar boy. Our current liar in chief and dictator wanna be is by far THE MOST LAWLESS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. I would tell you to stick your internet tough guy homicidal fantasies up Obamas ass but your head is already there. Bidens ass will have to do for your internet tough guy routine. Let me tell ya, you are really really scary. LMAO
George

Madison, WV

#42118 Feb 18, 2014
Think about this, why would they after years of pushing the doomsdayer prophecies of "global warming" and the catastrophes that were supposed to follow they suddenly stop using that term and conveniently switch to "climate change"? Of course it wouldnt be that the temp stopped warming 17 years ago and the catastrophes never happened totally debunking their 'manmade global warming' "theories" that they have used to deceive you out of your tax money and push THEIR agenda. Now they use "climate change" because of course the climate changes, always has, always will. They now have the perfect "theory". No matter what the weather is, hot or cold, flood or drought, snowstorm or hurricane, it is always somehow caused by man and they need your money to fix it. Dont ask how they will fix it because they cant tell you, just hand over your money and thank them for saving the planet from the certain impending doom that we will incur without their "help", and of course their help is AKA 'YOUR MONEY'.

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Since: Oct 13

Sittin in a tree

#42119 Feb 19, 2014
George wrote:
Think about this, why would they after years of pushing the doomsdayer prophecies of "global warming" and the catastrophes that were supposed to follow they suddenly stop using that term and conveniently switch to "climate change"? Of course it wouldnt be that the temp stopped warming 17 years ago and the catastrophes never happened totally debunking their 'manmade global warming' "theories" that they have used to deceive you out of your tax money and push THEIR agenda. Now they use "climate change" because of course the climate changes, always has, always will. They now have the perfect "theory". No matter what the weather is, hot or cold, flood or drought, snowstorm or hurricane, it is always somehow caused by man and they need your money to fix it. Dont ask how they will fix it because they cant tell you, just hand over your money and thank them for saving the planet from the certain impending doom that we will incur without their "help", and of course their help is AKA 'YOUR MONEY'.
Democrats have never had a problem spending money, earning money is where they have always come up short.
Adolf Schicklgruber

Milton, WV

#42120 Feb 19, 2014
"I am also angry"

"I think everyone should be angry"

George, you sound like a small child, stomping his feet when he doesn't get his way.

Geprge, please cite the laws you think Obama has broken, specific laws, not vague rants.

"Democrats have never had a problem spending money"

Space Cow, how much did Republican Cheney/Bush spend in their War of Lies?

"The U.S. wars in Afghanistan and Iraq will cost taxpayers $4 trillion to $6 trillion, taking into account the medical care of wounded veterans and expensive repairs to a force depleted by more than a decade of fighting, according to a new study by a Harvard researcher.

Washington increased military benefits in late 2001 as the nation went to war, seeking to quickly bolster its talent pool and expand its ranks. Those decisions and the protracted nation-building efforts launched in both countries will generate expenses for years to come, Linda J. Bilmes, a public policy professor, wrote in the report that was released Thursday."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
Larry

Parkersburg, WV

#42121 Feb 19, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till you meet George, he'll spout his opinions, then disallow any evidence from liberal sites, call your facts debunked, and refuse to answer any reasonable questions, while tying you up in knots of 'you said this, I didn't say that', and so on, until you forget what the original point was.
Yes, I will give George credit for his talent. I fully admit that he has a gift for making a person completely confused when he talks to you. I truly have forgotten exactly what we were arguing about after a few posts from him. That takes a certain talent and an inability to be embarrassed by the things you say. Of course, it wouldn't work in a courtroom since you have to have proof for the things you say and you can't just say I already said that 42 trials ago, but on here, George is pretty strong when it comes to an ability to baffle. Even his Republican cohorts are confused and can't discuss his points with him.
Another Damn Liberal

Parkersburg, WV

#42122 Feb 19, 2014
Yes, George is good, but he's a little paranoid about everyone on here being someone else. He needs a psychiatrist
Fitness Guru

Parkersburg, WV

#42123 Feb 19, 2014
i am beginning to see your point guys. i can't make out much of anything he says, either. actually, i should admit to you that i am really George.
bacon hater

Parkersburg, WV

#42124 Feb 19, 2014
Why can't you all just see that we are all George. He is a schizo and he gets on here and talks to himself all day.
george

Parkersburg, WV

#42125 Feb 19, 2014
You can't prove that in a court of law. And you lied about (insert lie here). And Christian Dem is a childish 8 year old. Everyone here is nuts but me.
Space Cowboy

Parkersburg, WV

#42126 Feb 19, 2014
George, I'm going to murder you in your sleep if you don't stop accusing us of all being the same person you deranged hillbilly.
Mgtn Res

Parkersburg, WV

#42127 Feb 19, 2014
Yeah, George, you're getting a little nutty. Here, I'll prove to you that I am really Mgtn Res. All Dems are dumb arses. See, there's proof it's really me. You better get some counseling George so you can battle the libtards better with me.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42128 Feb 19, 2014
All of you leave George alone. He may be onto something.
George and friends

Parkersburg, WV

#42129 Feb 19, 2014
Did I forget anyone?

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#42130 Feb 19, 2014
"Geprge, please cite the laws you think Obama has broken, specific laws, not vague rants."
Geprge (whoever the hell that is), I'll prime the pump for you. Look this list over Adolph Shitgulper and then we'll get some more.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/tim-brown/25...
Rdge Rnnr

Switchback, WV

#42131 Feb 19, 2014
i hat e lib scoailists tat want rich pepple money they all loo k aloke

“ADL and Numbnuts”

Sittin in a tree

#42132 Feb 19, 2014
I don't Have Lobbysists - LIAR, you have over 47 lobbyists, and counting.
My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad - LIAR, your own campaign worker made the ad on his Apple in one afternoon.
My Campaign Never Took Over MySpace - LIAR, Tom, who started MySpace issued a warning about this advertising to MySpace clients.
I Inspire People With My Words - LIAR, you inspire people with other people's words.
I Have Passed Bills In The U.S. Senate - LIAR, you have passed A BILL in the U.S. Senate - for Africa, which shows YOUR priorities.
I Have Always Been Against Iraq - LIAR, you weren't in office to vote against it AND you have voted to fund it every single time, unlike Kucinich, who seems to be out gutting you Obama. You also seem to be stepping back from your departure date - AGAIN.
I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - LIAR, your plan leaves us all to pay the 15,000,000 who don't have to buy it.
I Only Found Out About My Investment Conflicts Via Mail - LIAR, both companies you site as having sent you letters about this conflict have no record of any such letter ever being created or sent.
I Am As Patriotic As Anyone - LIAR, you won't wear a flag pin and you don't put your hand over your heart during the Anthem. There is a Cuban Flag with Che Guevara Displayed at Barack Obama Campaign Office which you allow to be displayed. You voted against making english the official language of the United States. You voted to give illegal aliens social security benefits, which would bankrupt the social security system for Americans legally paying into it.
My Wife Didn't Mean What She Said About Pride In Country - LIAR, your wife's words follow lock-step in the vain of Rev. Wright and Louis Farrahkan, in relation to their contempt and hatred of America.
Wal-Mart Is A Company I Wouldn't Support - LIAR, your wife has received nearly a quarter of a million dollars through Treehouse, which is connected to Wal-Mart.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/50lies.a...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snowshoe 3 min Roughneck 7
That Spencer Guy 35 min I Wonder 44
Caleb Grose... so hott. 1 hr Guest 3
Clarksburg NARCS?? 1 hr Kojak 122
Chenowith ford gal ? 1 hr Manny Quinn 82
Anyone think Caleb Grose is Hott? 2 hr wvugrad2016 61
Regina Canaday 2 hr Howard 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages