Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28141 Oct 22, 2013
Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties with US over response to conflict in Syria

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24726...
George

United States

#28142 Oct 22, 2013
Leighla wrote:
The Saudis can kiss our a$z. Those scumbags want us to do all their fighting for them. Think about how they are acting now and think about the Iraq war. We should kick their a$z and take their oil, they are archaic terrorist supporting barbaric dictators, far worse than Assad. The Saudis can go to he11.
Eieio

Richmond, KY

#28143 Oct 22, 2013
Leighla wrote:
You would think osamabama had all his brothers under controll after his famous trip around to all the Muslime countries,kissing azz and giving blojobs.Shocked just shocked.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28145 Oct 22, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
I really do believe that we need a slate cleaning! Then after it is cleaned a new rule NO republicans and NO democrats or any of their little fringe offshoots!
I have said this all along with strict term limits to prevent career politicians
beautifulmind

Greece

#28146 Oct 23, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand that you are an idiot, is that abstract thinking?
no, it's just an illogical conclusion based upon nothing but your own flawed/ignorant misperceptions of reality.
beautifulmind

Greece

#28147 Oct 23, 2013
Eieio wrote:
<quoted text>hehehe Ok, MUD-SLIME. iS that better? Go eat some bacon.
seriously? it just shows what a piece of crap you are to the world. i'm so glad i'm not you, ignorant a-hole.
beautifulmind

Greece

#28148 Oct 23, 2013
Leighla wrote:
People are coming around to medical marijuana. The last thing we need is more pot smokers sitting on there couch living off the system. I can count 20 of them within a 5 mile radius. Now medical use is a different story.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

get ready for it! it's gonna be legalized whether you agree or not :)
beautifulmind

Greece

#28149 Oct 23, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
pot is a gateway drug. ask a crackhead or a tweaker. it all begins with pot.
i would point the finger more at alcohol than pot. people get really stupid when they're drunk and do regrettable things. i've never heard of anyone getting out of control on weed , smoking meth and having sex with a random person on alcohol? yes.
beautifulmind

Greece

#28150 Oct 23, 2013
Eieio wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think osamabama had all his brothers under controll after his famous trip around to all the Muslime countries,kissing azz and giving blojobs.Shocked just shocked.
**Muslim

Obama is supporting the terrorists, he wants to see the Middle East countries destroyed from the inside out so the USA will have control.

there are good people over there. they just want to live in peace and have normal lives like we have.

their countries have been hijacked by western imperialism. show some empathy and compassion.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#28151 Oct 23, 2013
beautiful space where there should be a mind wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously? it just sthows what a piece of crap you are to the world. i'm so glad i'm not you, ignorant a-hole.
Speaking of ignorant a-holes, you are defending a radical religion, whose main objective is to inflict jihad on western civilization. The so called moderate Muslims are a joke, they never condemn the actions of the radicals. Maybe there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#28152 Oct 23, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of ignorant a-holes, you are defending a radical religion, whose main objective is to inflict jihad on western civilization. The so called moderate Muslims are a joke, they never condemn the actions of the radicals. Maybe there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.
Islam is no more radical than Christianity. And the body count isn't even close. Both are simply delusions of weak minds.

Punish the makers

#28153 Oct 23, 2013
Yesterday, another one of the democrats finest idiots, Alan Grayson compared the Tea Party to the KKK. If anybody should know, it would be a democrat. They founded the KKK and continue to live it every day.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/alan-gr...
http://mediatrackers.org/national/2013/06/20/...
http://www.google.com/url...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28154 Oct 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is no more radical than Christianity. And the body count isn't even close. Both are simply delusions of weak minds.
I am not a religous nut, but the Islam have been killing each other sense the dawn of time. I know about the crusades with Christians. But when was the last holy war? They are still killing each other. There will always be people who take it too far. But we are talking entire countries still going at it

Punish the makers

#28155 Oct 23, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I am not a religous nut, but the Islam have been killing each other sense the dawn of time. I know about the crusades with Christians. But when was the last holy war? They are still killing each other. There will always be people who take it too far. But we are talking entire countries still going at it
You're disagreeing with "Bacon Hater Race Baiter"? You must be a racist, child hating, old people killing, Excel pipeline loving, Bush supporting tea bagger. lol
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28156 Oct 23, 2013
Sebelus did a interview on CNN and was asked if they did testing before putting up the website. She never answered the question. GUILTY. She cried that she needed 5 years but only got 3. That is bull to. She is suppose to testify on what happen. She will probably plead the 5th. She did say President Obama did not know. If that is true, then the president is more of a dipwad then we ever thought
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28157 Oct 23, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You're disagreeing with "Bacon Hater Race Baiter"? You must be a racist, child hating, old people killing, Excel pipeline loving, Bush supporting tea bagger. lol.
No matter how Bacon Hater slices it, he can not get a body count. They did not have a accurate body count during the crusades and the middle east just kill and do not keep records. So can he blame Bush for this to?

Punish the makers

#28158 Oct 23, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sebelus did a interview on CNN and was asked if they did testing before putting up the website. She never answered the question. GUILTY. She cried that she needed 5 years but only got 3. That is bull to. She is suppose to testify on what happen. She will probably plead the 5th. She did say President Obama did not know. If that is true, then the president is more of a dipwad then we ever thought
Chuck Noll used to say when a Steeler player retired that it was time for the player to "get on with his life's work". Well it's time for Sebelus to get on with her life's work. But wait a minute, she's a democrat, so lies, deception and incompetence are her life's work.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28159 Oct 23, 2013
The house is voting on a amendment that will make congress follow the law like all citizens and can not be exempt. It has already been written that no law shall be written and government can not be above the law. But with this administration, we have to make it more clear, because this administration feels it is above the law. Just like illegally giving delays for business' and exempting congress from this strict and firm law. Yeah right....and Obama does not cater to rich....HYPOCRITE

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#28160 Oct 23, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I am not a religous nut, but the Islam have been killing each other sense the dawn of time. I know about the crusades with Christians. But when was the last holy war? They are still killing each other. There will always be people who take it too far. But we are talking entire countries still going at it
Yep. All organized religions are dangers to humanity. Although, Christianity and Islam pretty much hold the patent on violence in religion. Both are a little too into burning people alive. And current events would dictate Islamic increases in violence - we control all of their countries either directly (Saudi Arabia) or through force (all the others). If it was the other way around, Christians have proven that they aren't above going back to the sword.

Don't know of many Buddhist acts of terrorism. And you'll never find a Jewish health clinic bomber. Christianity and Islam. Both gotta go for humanity to advance.

Punish the makers

#28161 Oct 23, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> No matter how Bacon Hater slices it, he can not get a body count. They did not have a accurate body count during the crusades and the middle east just kill and do not keep records. So can he blame Bush for this to?
It has to be either Bush's fault or the Tea Baggers, that is how Bacon Hater Race Baiter's pea brain has been programmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry the outlaw 1 hr haha 33
mandy g 1 hr serious 11
Time Warner Internet 2 hr wtf 1
Mike audia II and audias family restaurant 2 hr careful now 7
Mike audia II and audias family restaurant 4 hr Lostboy 3
Setting the record straight:John's House 5 hr Space Cowboy Fan 9
Christina Toothman 6 hr country girl 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages