Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23299 Aug 21, 2013
Sundog.....it seems that liberals would like this. They are producing weapons and you know most liberals do not like guns. And they are producing tanks and planes that make owning a gun look like childs play
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23301 Aug 21, 2013
Sundog....I have no doubt that republicans would spin it that way. But they already have ammo due to the stupidity of not calling it a coup.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23302 Aug 21, 2013
That is typical republican stereotypical thinking and totally counter-productive to the discussion.

If the president were to cut off aid for Egypt and defense industries started laying off people, republicans would be the first to pitch an absolute fit about it just like you are pitching a fit about him not cutting off aid now.

There is nothing this president is ever going to do that republicans are going to be happy with. We get that. We also don't care that you're not happy with him. He's president and will be for 3 more years. And then you will have Hillary to bitch about.

Deal with it.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....it seems that liberals would like this. They are producing weapons and you know most liberals do not like guns. And they are producing tanks and planes that make owning a gun look like childs play

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23303 Aug 21, 2013
"Ted Cruz, born in Canada to an American woman, is therefore an American. Barack Obama, born in the USA to an American woman, is therefore a Kenyan."

~~John Fugelsang

That about sum it up for you Tea Partiers?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23304 Aug 21, 2013
Sundog....Why so defensive? I agreed that republicans would spin it. Just like democrats would do if they were in that position. And if Obama was a leader and this consitution professor, then he would have done the right thing. It was a coup and everyone knows it. So you apply the law. It is called leadership for a reason and it is something he lacks. How can you respect someone who has his credentials and goes against the laws he has been sworn to upheld?
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23306 Aug 21, 2013
Sundog.....I like how you defend The free Trade agreement and say they people should have prepaired for it and seen it comming. But you are to the defense of the defense contractor for layoffs when this is a risk factor in this industry. Plus even if they cut aid, our government still has to pay the companies because they are under contract. So the company still gets paid. But knowing the greedy CEOs, they would still lay people off

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#23307 Aug 21, 2013
Check out the Virginia governor's race. It shows exactly what happens to the GOP when tea baggers are allowed out of the hollows.

The democrat, McCauliffe, is leading the GOP candidate, Cuccinelli, by a few points. No big deal. But when you break down the numbers, among men they're tied. But among women, it's a landslide for the democrat. McCauliffe isn't a great candidate and has been hammered in the press lately but his numbers are unbreakable among women.

And it just so happens that Virginia is where the tea bagger governor passed a law that requires women seeking an abortion to have a stick jammed into their vagina on their first doctor visit for no reason whatsoever.

So what do the tea baggers do? Do they back off and relingquish women's rights back to women? Nope. They double down. There are four new abortion-restricting bills in the state legislature right now.

You can't buy political capital like the dumb tea baggers provide the democrats. I love them.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23308 Aug 21, 2013
I'm not the least bit defensive. I'm merely stating the truth.

There is no way for Obama to do the right thing as far as republicans are concerned. It's simply not possible. You know as well as I do that if he stopped aid and people lost their jobs because of it, Fox News and republican politicians would be hanging him for it. There is nothing that Obama would or could do that republicans would agree with.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog....Why so defensive? I agreed that republicans would spin it. Just like democrats would do if they were in that position. And if Obama was a leader and this consitution professor, then he would have done the right thing. It was a coup and everyone knows it. So you apply the law. It is called leadership for a reason and it is something he lacks. How can you respect someone who has his credentials and goes against the laws he has been sworn to upheld?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23309 Aug 21, 2013
No. Once again, you are making an illogical leap. I am merely stating that if people were to lose their jobs because we stopped aid to Egypt, republicans would be the first to have a collective cow over that. I'm not defending anything at all. I'm merely stating a fact. Try to think these things through clearly before posting. It would making it easier on all of us.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....I like how you defend The free Trade agreement and say they people should have prepaired for it and seen it comming. But you are to the defense of the defense contractor for layoffs when this is a risk factor in this industry. Plus even if they cut aid, our government still has to pay the companies because they are under contract. So the company still gets paid. But knowing the greedy CEOs, they would still lay people off

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#23310 Aug 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Check out the Virginia governor's race. It shows exactly what happens to the GOP when tea baggers are allowed out of the hollows.
The democrat, McCauliffe, is leading the GOP candidate, Cuccinelli, by a few points. No big deal. But when you break down the numbers, among men they're tied. But among women, it's a landslide for the democrat. McCauliffe isn't a great candidate and has been hammered in the press lately but his numbers are unbreakable among women.
And it just so happens that Virginia is where the tea bagger governor passed a law that requires women seeking an abortion to have a stick jammed into their vagina on their first doctor visit for no reason whatsoever.
So what do the tea baggers do? Do they back off and relingquish women's rights back to women? Nope. They double down. There are four new abortion-restricting bills in the state legislature right now.
You can't buy political capital like the dumb tea baggers provide the democrats. I love them.
Doubling down is the Tea Baggers stock in trade. If they fail the first time, their goal is fail harder the second time....or in the case of repealing Obamacare, 40 times.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23311 Aug 21, 2013
sundog......it is like I agreed to that the rebuplicans would do that. But the fact is that he would not call it a coup. If this would have been done and went with the law, then there is nothing I would have said. Being president means to uphold the law. The way this has been done has made Obama look weak and draws speculation. He shows no strength among the world. That is a reason why we are a joke and hated.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#23312 Aug 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubling down is the Tea Baggers stock in trade. If they fail the first time, their goal is fail harder the second time....or in the case of repealing Obamacare, 40 times.
I just love the way women react to their bullshit. Yesterday at our state capitol, pro-choice groups showed up to call our attorney general a dumb tea bagger. He's a Washington pharmaceutical lobbyists that was never licensed or lived in West Virginia, but he was planted here with outside money. He instantly quit the lawsuits against our pills mills and meth ingredient suppliers and went after our TWO abortion provider. Thousands of medical malpractice lawsuits and he targets women's health.

Big mistake.

These idiots pick a fight, get slaughtered, then wonder why their bleeding from the head. I love it. They just can't grasp that people like me will never stop fighting for women's rights. Never stop. We'll go at it all day and be ready in the morning. It's a lost cause for these dumbasses.

We have a neat group of female activists here in West Virginia. They have these tea bagger husbands and they sit around the table listening to their racist bullshit about Obama and the democrats and nod their head in agreement. Then they go to the polls with strict orders to elect dumb tea baggers. They agree. Then they get to the booth, vote a straight democratic ticket and laugh their asses off.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23313 Aug 21, 2013
Bacon hater......the govenor of Virgina is a joke. I voted against him because he is a nut

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#23314 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon hater......the govenor of Virgina is a joke. I voted against him because he is a nut
That's weird because he typifies today's republican. He was Willard Romney only less religious. And you were all for Willard. You guys are more splintered and confused than I thought.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23315 Aug 21, 2013
Sundog.....you keep saying that you are a educated man. What would you call what happen in Egypt as? You know.....when you take control of a country with the military.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#23316 Aug 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
sundog......it is like I agreed to that the rebuplicans would do that. But the fact is that he would not call it a coup. If this would have been done and went with the law, then there is nothing I would have said. Being president means to uphold the law. The way this has been done has made Obama look weak and draws speculation. He shows no strength among the world. That is a reason why we are a joke and hated.
Ridiculous. We have a president that ended our illegal wars. We're respected for that. Any jokes made about us throughout the world surround the tea baggery - we are laughed at because we have people that don't want poor children to have medicine and food. We're laughed at because we have politicians that protect the rights of criminals and maniacs to own guns while we have the highest gun crime rate on the planet. We're laughed at because we have people that want to put sticks in vaginas for no reason. The world is a liberal, modern place. We have people who want us back in the 50s. The international community respects us today more than when we had a cowboy invading the wrong country.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23317 Aug 21, 2013
Bacon Hater.....that is because you are blind and can not read what I have posted. Have you ever seen me defend Romney and said that I voted for him? I have stated about both Bush presidents on being idiots. I have spoke against the last four presidents. I have conservative views, but I have shown liberal views. I am not left or right. I do not follow blindly like you do. That is why you are confused.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23318 Aug 21, 2013
Sundog.....would you answer the question? With your claim of being an educated man. awhat would you call what happen in Egypt when power was taken by military force?
Slango

Seffner, FL

#23319 Aug 21, 2013
Why don't yall start a new thread?

The election is over!!Yall really look

STUPID.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#23320 Aug 21, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>Demand without money doesn't create jobs. Obama is attempting to kill the ability of businesses to make money with his high priced obama care and his taxes. No money in the citizens hands, no money in the the businesses hands. Sounds like a good plan he has there. But at least gays and muslims are happy.
*nod*
http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_3k/as...

8-/
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

frig my lifes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Luke Mayle Little Hackers 4 min Neighborhood spy 6
The Heat / 5-0 in Grafton 17 min McGruff Humps Legs 12
Jeremy Carlyle (Jan '15) 18 min OnekrazyMothaFocka 5
Shayna Spence (Sep '14) 31 min OnekrazyMothaFocka 20
Hung guys in philippi??? 57 min Gallifrey 3
Sunday Mowing 1 hr Buddha 1
Clarksburg Roads 1 hr Soar But 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages