New Ray Realty / MarleneNewlon

New Ray Realty / MarleneNewlon

Posted in the Flemington Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
shyster

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Soooi How far up the city and countys assess is this slumlord who gets away with massive code violations most people would not?
dumdum

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2013
I jus.bought me a rotting shell of a house full of asbestos in beautifull downtown graftn fer only $125,000.00 and it passed inspektshun. I didnt even mind the bloodstanez all over the floors. I'm wuz so happy and gess wut. It got condemned a week later and put back on the market fer sale to the next idget. I guess its all legal though ... so I'm just happy not to got to jail fer complainin about it...
Long Time Friend

Grafton, WV

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Ok now give a few examples and address cause I say you are full of it.
mytownbaby

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2013
LOL THIS IS MY TOWN... GET READY TO FEEL THE HEAT. graftin TRASH... HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN!!! IF ANY OF THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE THE COURTS WOULD HAVE OVERLOOKED IT BY NOW!!! You must be guilty of a crime... well get right on that.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 3, 2013
mytownbaby wrote:
LOL THIS IS MY TOWN... GET READY TO FEEL THE HEAT. graftin TRASH... HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN!!! IF ANY OF THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE THE COURTS WOULD HAVE OVERLOOKED IT BY NOW!!! You must be guilty of a crime... well get right on that.
I've already told you, Dog/Shyster/Kevin (and all your other aliases), if you're going to try to impersonate me on here, you're going to have to clean up your horrible vocabulary and grammar. I also advised you to educate yourself on equivocation, ad hominem, and misrepresentation. Let me help you: You're guilty of misrepresentation when you lie about who you are, as well as when you create several aliases to try and make it look like a large group of people are pouring forth with outcries for justice, when in fact, it's just you...over and over, night and day, day in and day out...you get the picture. You have obliviated your credibility; now, you're just pathetic. IF you had any real information about misconduct in our officials, no one will believe you anymore. Give it up already.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Mar 3, 2013
mytownbaby wrote:
LOL THIS IS MY TOWN... GET READY TO FEEL THE HEAT. graftin TRASH... HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN!!! IF ANY OF THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE THE COURTS WOULD HAVE OVERLOOKED IT BY NOW!!! You must be guilty of a crime... well get right on that.
It's especially sad that you spelled Grafton wrong. Shame, shame, imposter.
Neighborhood Dog

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2013
You need ti relax more ms aliases.....bad day? Incidently you're wrong... it isn't just me sweetheart. I know dam well the accused believe it....question is why do you protest so much and defend those matters you claim to know nothing about if your soso innocent?

Must have hit a nerve if your even pulling down posts where your calling for bussing out those you deem as trash like a Nazi.. good thing your not judge and jury huh?

Pssst get a clue...someone let the dogs out... I am not alone my town baby. You'll realize that soon enough if the earfull you heard today wasn't an indication. I don't care what you believe!

..
Neighborhood Dog

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2013
LOL... didnt you say those things before, are you sure its not you impersonating you...personally i think Graftn is a more appropriet spelling if you know what graft means..look it up

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Uh, no one took down the post, Doggy. READ better, and stop trying to misconstrue, misrepresent, and misinform. P.S., My conscience couldn't be more clear, my dear. ;)
Neighborhood Dog

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Sociopaths can kill without feeling guilty. Just sayin... I see the post is back now. Maybe you would be suprized how much truth their is in my words...anythings possible... btw its not my consious I seek to clear up my dear... good evening

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Equivocate much? And PLEASE get your homophones right.
Neighborhood Dog

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2013
The lady doth protest too much methinks...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Neighborhood Dog wrote:
The lady doth protest too much methinks...
Lol. Okay. I'll leave you alone...for now. But you're gonna' have to start playing fair on here. If you want us all to listen to you here in "My Town," then 1) no more pretending - be who you are and present your concerns under your own "name," whether it's real or a pseudonym, and 2) STICK TO THE FACTS: Present your information without trying to twist people's words or the truth; that way people will take you more seriously.(And I'm still not John or Marlene.) Goodnight. ;)
Ha ha

Grafton, WV

#14 Mar 3, 2013
"my town baby"
Your one intelligent lady I get a thrill out of reading you comments!
You my dear "well educated" I love it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Ha ha wrote:
"my town baby"
Your one intelligent lady I get a thrill out of reading you comments!
You my dear "well educated" I love it!
Why, thank you. I've done well for a 'lil chick from a "holler".
outside observer

United States

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Ha ha wrote:
"my town baby"
Your one intelligent lady I get a thrill out of reading you comments!
You my dear "well educated" I love it!
Ok I haven't had the honor of posting on here but have sit by and read. This site is hilarious when you have hicks telling hicks how educated they are because they are able to sit on their asses all day looking up big words to use on here. Mytownbaby is one of the most obnoxious people to post. Sorry but you don't look all that intelligent. You rarely stick to the topic why? My guess is you can't fit the big words you look up into it so you just ramble on. My opinion and yes its just my opinion you should be the one driving that bus. Sorry if I don't sound as educated as you but I didn't attend Grafton High lmao. Really though back to the topic. This topic is 100% true I witnessed it first hand when I moved here. I contacted this place and was showed several houses that were condemed but with items fixed and reinspected you could live in them. My question is how and the hell do you get away with selling condemed houses? You aren't even allowed to tear these things down until its paid off soooo you buy a home and really aren't even sure if your ever going to be able to live in it. Long time friend if you want addresses just look up their website just about everyone on there is condemed. Thank you all for your time and I am sorry if I pissed in anyone's wheaties but I'm sure mytownbaby will come on and educate us all some more with their dazzling bs. A plie of shit is a pile of shit even if you put whip cream on it. So I guess what I'm saying is you being proud to be known as educated on here is about as important as someone wiping their ass. You all have a great day. Oh and before you guess who I am give it up you never will I'm not from the holler.
who let the dogs out

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2013
outside observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I haven't had the honor of posting on here but have sit by and read. This site is hilarious when you have hicks telling hicks how educated they are because they are able to sit on their asses all day looking up big words to use on here. Mytownbaby is one of the most obnoxious people to post. Sorry but you don't look all that intelligent. You rarely stick to the topic why? My guess is you can't fit the big words you look up into it so you just ramble on. My opinion and yes its just my opinion you should be the one driving that bus. Sorry if I don't sound as educated as you but I didn't attend Grafton High lmao. Really though back to the topic. This topic is 100% true I witnessed it first hand when I moved here. I contacted this place and was showed several houses that were condemed but with items fixed and reinspected you could live in them. My question is how and the hell do you get away with selling condemed houses? You aren't even allowed to tear these things down until its paid off soooo you buy a home and really aren't even sure if your ever going to be able to live in it. Long time friend if you want addresses just look up their website just about everyone on there is condemed. Thank you all for your time and I am sorry if I pissed in anyone's wheaties but I'm sure mytownbaby will come on and educate us all some more with their dazzling bs. A plie of shit is a pile of shit even if you put whip cream on it. So I guess what I'm saying is you being proud to be known as educated on here is about as important as someone wiping their ass. You all have a great day. Oh and before you guess who I am give it up you never will I'm not from the holler.
It is truth... what is hard to believe is that the city and county officials profit from this behavior and support it though conditions in these very properties have killed!!! This is not a joke people, its called conspiracy to defraud.
MyTownBaby

Grafton, WV

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Hey, guys! Miss me? Sorry I'm posting so late: I had to work all day, just like I do all week. What a beautiful day in "My Town," though, right!? The sun was shining in the precious "holler," and the birds were singing! I see we have a new member - "outside observer." I will extend a warm welcome, even though he/she doesn't like "hicks," especially educated "hicks." (Is anyone else's jealousy radar going off?) I declare, I detect another "cwooked cwybaby." I don't know how "and" the hell there are so many of them. Oh wait, there aren't: It's the same person posting over and over again! You know how I can tell? THEY USE THE SAME BAD GRAMMAR/MECHANICS/VOCABULARY!( "condemed" houses - really? You were "showed" not "shown"? Pronoun/antecedent disagreement?) Sorry to be "obnoxious" about these obnoxious chronic complainers, but this illiterate is a bad one, folks. He/she should've gone to GHS! But, it's too late for that, so let's see if we can help him/her now. Have you ever considered building yourself a house to your liking? I mean, that is what educated people do. If they look at a house and think it's dilapidated and dangerous, THEY DON'T HAND OVER THEIR MONEY. Btw, it wouldn't bother me if they condemN (yep, that's right, pal...there's an "n" in that BIG word) all the dilapidated houses in Grafton. But won't you then complain about that, too? You'd probably accuse them of tearing down all the "affordable" houses so that the "trash" had no place to live, thereby having to leave town.(Hmmmmm.) Again, I suggest you buy a piece of land (out a holler is best), and BUILD a house. It's not rocket science.("Rocket science" happened in a "holler" in SOUTHERN WV.) Toodles for now, kids! ;)
Outside Observer

United States

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Taking claim to be the most educated person on a open forum site is like taking your sister to the prom. Maybe I shouldn't this because we are in WV and especially in Grafton.
MyTownBaby

Grafton, WV

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Outside Observer wrote:
Taking claim to be the most educated person on a open forum site is like taking your sister to the prom. Maybe I shouldn't this because we are in WV and especially in Grafton.
Huh? Lmbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question about Rogaine? 1 hr Clarksburg resident 3
Francie Skylar Floyd BeingFranc 1 hr Ryan Kennedy 1
Daniel spine 3 hr Beavis 4
Kara Jeffrey - Missing 3 hr Confucius 18
cps and courts 3 hr Keeping it Honest 59
Snitchs suck 8 hr Cray Porter 2
Journeys End 2 8 hr Chris 23

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages