who knows

Goshen, VA

#1 May 18, 2013
well carma is hell seems the man who was hired to investigate the Hawkins incident has himself been arrested and is as of 5/18/13 incarcerated at the Tygart valley regional jail.the charges are as follows
intimidating witness
conspiracy
threats in official political matters
just wondering if this has anything to do with the barbour county prosecutor?
maybe just maybe there will be more to come and maybe just maybe the people who go won't be happy.hint hint!!!!!
just remember what goes around,comes around.
maybe just maybe streets will spill the beans,open the door on the people who instigated everything (all the scuttle butt) on every one in barbour county to save his own reputation and his families reputation.

SING FRANK SING
juliet

Bridgeport, WV

#2 May 18, 2013
What does that even mean. Frank will be fine. No it has nothing to do with Barbour County.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#3 May 18, 2013
@Juliet; you asked if I was still out here. Whats up?
Barbour Who

Buckhannon, WV

#4 May 18, 2013
First of all, learn to spell and use proper grammar. Karma is a bitch and maybe, just maybe Barbour County just opened a can of worms that they don't want opened.
juliet

Bridgeport, WV

#5 May 18, 2013
I hope......
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#6 May 20, 2013
I am sure everyone has now heard of the arrest of Harris & Streets which brings up many questions. One of which is, could this be connected in any way to Barbour County?
I am of the opinion that maybe there is a connection considering that Harris & Streets were both involved in the Keene case. If anyone has forgotten, a special prosecutor was chosen because Poling & Moats recused themselves and it so happens that the Prosecutor was Harrison County Prosecutor Joe Shaffer. ow one might ask why would this have any connection? Well maybe because Harris essentially destroyed the prosecutions case against Keene and that in itself could be the underlying motive which led to an investigation, allegations and indictments. With that said, I can't say for certain there is a connection and I am not familiar with the case to which they are alleged to have committed crimes. Although it would seem that it is quite strange that the men that went against Barbour County & Harrison County are now under indictment for allegations of a crime that is essentially a "he/she said allegation at the best".
So again, I have to ask, is there a connection?
Well we may never know but I can say one thing; I do believe that Pandora's Box may have just cracked wide open. I am sure Mr. Streets has a knowledge of certain things that extends past the comfort level of Barbour County Officials. I hope that he lets it all fly!
In the immortal words of other posters', "maybe, just maybe the truth will be revealed!"
1 post removed
Tell me

Bridgeport, WV

#8 May 20, 2013
Read the post on Hawkins fb page.......
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#9 May 20, 2013
I never go there anymore though you could post it if you would.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#10 May 20, 2013
High road my buttocks. If I recall he has slandered people (citizens) by name on his FB page and that does not mean me. He has ranted on his FB page in a way that is unbecoming of an official of the state. Only a hypocrite would post such a comment and use the Lord's name to justify his actions.
If he were to truly take the high road; than he would have resigned his position following not only the accusations but his behavior that followed.
I do believe people that use the Lord as justification when they themselves are not truly following the Lord's intended path are committing blasphemy. It is wrong on so many levels that I can't truly state how much it disgusts me.
A little advice Mr. Hawkins; a true Christian that follows the Lord would never and I mean never make the statement you made. Sometimes valor, faith and humility is best demonstrated with silence.

Matthew 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#11 May 20, 2013
So does anyone know what the post that was removed said?
juliet

Philippi, WV

#12 May 20, 2013
He is saying those that hurt his family are falling one by one.
juliet

Philippi, WV

#13 May 20, 2013
Those living high on morals don't drink and drive, then wreck and lie about it.....
Tell me

Bridgeport, WV

#14 May 20, 2013
The wreck in union that was covered up......is union the high road?
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#15 May 20, 2013
Someone in a high position of authority should not speak about high morals when they wreck their car while drinking & driving and then cover it up...Real high morals there!!!
Barbour Who

Clarksburg, WV

#16 May 27, 2013
He should never toot his horn too soon. If he truly is a christian, he wouldn't have to post those things on facebook. It always comes back to bite you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justine Scott Marino for House of Delegates 2018 14 min Deep Throat 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 min RSM 4,217
Ron Watson 38 min Lol 7
angel ? (Oct '15) 1 hr Worker 57
Apology to Joe Shaffer 1 hr RebelAirForce004 12
Homeless shelters ruining downtown 1 hr BEARSBEARSBEARS 10
who wants to fight 2 hr Snatchy 19

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance