First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MY-By-SIGH

Grafton, WV

#1 Feb 14, 2013
I went to Mcdonalds in Grafton and orered a salad. I asked for croutons. When I got home there was no croutons in the bag! Dang it. I am so pissed! I am going to rant about this on here and on my facebook all night. How dare they? What kind of a place is it? I think they ought to be shut down.Lets bitch about all night.
pipe down

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2013
I worek there n we do the best we can. U try it! Ppl whining bout crutons n the milkshak machine r enuf 2 make me lose my cool!
My-By-Sigh

Grafton, WV

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Oh and that milkshake machine better be fixed soon.
taylor resident

Grafton, WV

#4 Feb 14, 2013
pipe down wrote:
I worek there n we do the best we can. U try it! Ppl whining bout crutons n the milkshak machine r enuf 2 make me lose my cool!
I did work there once. People used to get good fast service back then. I went in there for lunch one day and it took me a 1/2 hr to get a quarter pounder and fries. No quality or speediness there anymore. Your service sucks. That place does not know what fast food is anymore.
Dummies

Alexandria, VA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
I went there once and all that was in my bag was napkins and ketchup, and it really wasn't busy at all. Are you sure that's the best you can do?
WOW

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Not trying to be mean at all. But, the people of Grafton McDonalds are ridiculous. They couldn't get an order right if they needed it to save their lives. You have to keep in mind ... THAT'S EXACTLY WHY THEY WORK WHERE THEY DO!! Unfortunatley, because they're DUMB!!
WOW

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2013
I don't think any 3 of them put together are smart enough to multi-task, think-ahead, & function properly. You just have to accept, "stupid," & move on. There's nothing we can do. LMAO!!
complainers

Grafton, WV

#8 Feb 19, 2013
I wish some of the people that complain about could work there for one day and that one you would understand how rude some of you are. If you guys weren't so rude and hateful maybe we would try harder. But I'm not going to try harder for anyone if they are just going to be a bitch about it. And the reason i work there is probably cause i get paid better than some
taylor resident

Grafton, WV

#9 Feb 19, 2013
complainers wrote:
I wish some of the people that complain about could work there for one day and that one you would understand how rude some of you are. If you guys weren't so rude and hateful maybe we would try harder. But I'm not going to try harder for anyone if they are just going to be a bitch about it. And the reason i work there is probably cause i get paid better than some

With your attitude you need to be fired. You get paid a wage to do a job, if you don't want to do that job then quit.
WOW

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
I have worked with the Public ALL MY LIFE! People being rude has nothing to do with employees being competent enough to do their jobs. PLEASE!
WOW

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Not to mention, as a Customer Service Employee you pretty much are paid to eat shyt. Which is evident by the shyt wage that you are receiving. Don't want to deal so closely with people? Go get an education, find a better job, or go collect welfare. LMAO!
LAME EXCUSE

Grafton, WV

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Hey Complainers...Here is a thought, did you ever think if you all would actually do your Job and give the service to the customers you are so supposed to give, People woukdn't have to Bitch!! All you have to do is take their order and make sure what they order is what they get before they leave the drive-thru or the counter and that would probably be the end of the contact that you ahve to have with them. The main Problem with the grafton McDonalds is Management!! They couldn't put all of them together and get one that is competent and knows how to manage what for the most part is High scnool Kids..hello you can not be their friends and you need to be watching them and superviising them at all times. I have seen soo many things out of the managers, especial the night managers that are soo inappropriate and if I were the owner would have fired them on the spot! Lastly, Especially the Drive thru workers, try to remember, most people are in a hurry or they wouldn't be going thru the drive thru and as a working parent, when I stop there in the evening, it is usually to pick up dinner and then to get home and not have what you ordered is very frustrating..not to mention the price of gas to come back and get the right order. It only takes a minute to check the order. I personally have got to the point where I check my order before I pull from the window, Just think if everyone did that how backed up the window would be! Talk About People that will Bitch!!!
Teresa Anderson

Bridgeport, WV

#13 Mar 3, 2013
I worked there for almost 3 years in the hand out window, I mostly checked the bags and did my best to keep everyone happy, but when a manger hands u the food to hand out u expect it to be right and u aren't suppose to check it, just hand it out! I loved some of the people I worked with, but some of the so called managers are a joke, when a compaint comes in and u are the manager and u hide and make someone like me deal with it, there is something wrong, that place has no idea of customer service, and no idea of who should be in charge, it was nutz working there, and no u dont need an education to do it, there are pictures of all the food on the register, u dont even need to know how to read, and getting food there is nutz too, depending on the day and hour u go is the service u get! WHo remembers when I worked there, with a smile and did my best to make people happy and fix things
Grafton guy

Grafton, WV

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Teresa agreed you were one person who did you're job there. One of the only ones ever I mean most McDonalds service sucks but the Grafton one is the worst in the world hands down.
jim

Fairmont, WV

#15 Mar 3, 2013
thats not the only place you will get bad service in grafton,try subway and the pit stop,subway u call ur order in an they will get it wrong once but wrong a second time to,the pit stop they will tell u ur airfilter bad an charge u 10 dollars more then what u can buy it for at advance or napa,they will change ur oil u will get home an theres oil on ur new driveway because they didnt get ur oil filter on tight or u ask them to change a lower ball joint(witch only takes a half hr or 20 min on a small car) and they want to charge u 3 hrs labor at 37.50 hr plus lift time and parts marked up 15% mickey Ds isnt the only one.
Gunner

Grafton, WV

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Mcdonalds is great
TCCitizen

Alexandria, VA

#17 Mar 4, 2013
I have had things wrong with my order before at McDonald's, but not just at this location. Same thing for Subway, Burger King, and every other busy restaurant. People are human and make mistakes. Has anyone complaining even taken the time to give constructive criticism to the manager? The answer to that is most likely "No."
WOW

United States

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Contacting these Managers is a waste of your time. I know from personal experience. I actually think they are part of the problem.
CountryBoy

Grafton, WV

#19 Mar 5, 2013
WOW wrote:
I have worked with the Public ALL MY LIFE! People being rude has nothing to do with employees being competent enough to do their jobs. PLEASE!
They can read or they couldnt fill your order speak up
Teresa Anderson

Bridgeport, WV

#20 Mar 9, 2013
who says u have to read to work there, im tellin ya, there are pictures on the screen of fries, all the burgers, and drinks so all u do is point a finger and touch the screen, boom food is rang up now lets see if it ends up in our bags. an yea, some of the managers are to blame only a couple deserve recongnition, and i have seen smileing faces at the window now and again, its just can't they check the bags and food, why always think u are right enough to not check, they aren't curtious at all, like if they are down to mostly boy toys, i ask for a girl toy, i get a boy toy and they yell at me because i want to exchange it and i walk out with a boy toy i want to shove, well, u know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Zeke Lopez 11 min Alex Senator Wein... 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 18 min Alex Senator Wein... 142
Magistrate Mark Gorby 19 min Alex Senator Wein... 155
Dear Drug Dealers 21 min Alex Senator Wein... 7
Dear Homeless People 22 min Alex Senator Wein... 9
Senator Weinstein 26 min Alex Senator Wein... 10
drug addicted mothers 1 hr curious 1
Flemington Dating
Find my Match

Flemington Jobs

Flemington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Flemington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flemington