October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,679 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#5600 Dec 12, 2012
Sorry ! Gave You All The Wrong Message !

Joe, a friend of mine ( not Manchin !), here in Dead Wood, WV !( aka Richwood )

You All Know ! This Place in WV that everyone in the government has given up on !

Nobody will even come here to visit anymore !!!

Can't even get Harley Riders to stop here !

Please ! Somebody build a Dam at Fenwick, and put us out of our misery !!!
Bradshaw

Harpers Ferry, WV

#5601 Dec 13, 2012
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay no attention to Republicans because they talk stupid on tv and has for a decade, they work on the uneducated and most republicansd on topix are clueless and repeats what they hear and parrot it here.
Which is why they are so anti-education.
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

#5602 Dec 13, 2012
You can certainly tell by Weepy's writing that he is a highly educated democrat. Well, about as smart as the rest of them.
omg

Fairmont, WV

#5603 Dec 13, 2012
Bradshaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why they are so anti-education.
Why are the Republicans the ones wanting to privatize our education system. Why do they want to cut out the Department of Education. Yea, OK, there are Democrats that can't spell. Big surprise. This is WV. Why not discuss the issues instead of attacking the Democrats. Oh, that's right. You have no good ideas.
omg

Fairmont, WV

#5604 Dec 13, 2012
Adm Lite Bulb 6 E Main wrote:
Obama Won !
I trashed my Voter Card !
Not Ever Going To Vote Again !
Joe's Right, Your Vote Don't Count !!!!
Republican votes are dwindling by the day. Even the guy that tattooed Romney's campaign logo on his face turned on him. He called him a sore loser, and said he wanted no part of him. It's hilarious to watch the Republican party self-destruct. Seeing Mitch McConnell filibuster his own bill was priceless. You guys keep it up.
3 posts removed
BeenThere

Harpers Ferry, WV

#5608 Dec 13, 2012
on my way out wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been to the Middle East. I have! They dislike each other about as much as they dislike us. Stereotype? Yea, but true.
I doubt you've really seen the Middle East, except from a tour bus or from inside the confines of a "Little America." If you had actually been there you would have gained enough nuanced knowledge to know it's a complex place with varying histories and cultures that cannot be reduced to your so-called "stereotypes."
Citizen

United States

#5609 Dec 13, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican votes are dwindling by the day. Even the guy that tattooed Romney's campaign logo on his face turned on him. He called him a sore loser, and said he wanted no part of him. It's hilarious to watch the Republican party self-destruct. Seeing Mitch McConnell filibuster his own bill was priceless. You guys keep it up.
Yeah McConnell filibustering his own proposal was Republican leadership at its finest. What a dunce.
Mike7856

Harpers Ferry, WV

#5610 Dec 13, 2012
kevin eats cod wrote:
<quoted text> YOU PEOPLE IN WV ARE PATHETIC
As opposed to?
mom

Pineville, WV

#5611 Dec 13, 2012
It is over !!!! What do you people not understand about that?
BradshawMt

AOL

#5612 Dec 14, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text> Why are the Republicans the ones wanting to privatize our education system. Why do they want to cut out the Department of Education.
Because a dumbed-down electorate will elect demagogues. It's just that simple.
Jane

Charleston, WV

#5613 Dec 21, 2012
Isn't the election over? About a month ago?
Herd Fan

Bluefield, WV

#5614 Dec 21, 2012
I think so.
Run toground

AOL

#5615 Dec 25, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
And WV will return to its roots
Bradshaw

AOL

#5616 Dec 26, 2012
motobie wrote:
yes ok when bush went in mr clinton had this country out of debt and a surplus what did bush do gave refunds to all piss that surplus away try to get people to vote republican and started 2 wars that is why we are thereboth unpaid for and lookat the congress wont pass anything to get this country to rolling again republicans are born thiefs
Sums it up well

“MAYHEM, BABY !!!!!!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5617 Dec 26, 2012
Bradshaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Sums it up well
BINGO !!!!!! Couldn't have done better myself.
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

#5618 Dec 26, 2012
Just askin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same Mr. Clinton that turned Monica Lewinsky into a walking humidor?
Sums it up even better.
TheBreaks

AOL

#5619 Dec 26, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ample fodder for late-night comedians. What would we do without them?
mom

Pineville, WV

#5620 Dec 27, 2012
Give it a rest . Don't You realize elections have been over for some now we have to just deal with it !!!!!
Buzzard Fork

AOL

#5621 Dec 27, 2012
mom wrote:
Don't You realize elections have been over for some now we have to just deal with it !!!!!
Ah, but that's exactly the problem. Before the election, they were SO self-deluded about the outcome (as well as about many other issues, but that's another story entirely) that after it was over they went into a period of shock from which they have yet to recover.
1 post removed
xgraceslickx

East Bank, WV

#5623 Dec 28, 2012
republican/democrat is essentially the same party. real change will only come from a 3rd party. or a revolution. oh yeah:

may peace be with the middle east </3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Lewis crooked Fairmont police officer 2 min citizen 57
Home wreckers 1 hr seriously 14
Hip Hop Starting To Get Popular in Dub V 2 hr The Punisher 3
Who is the best athlete of all time in Marion C... (Mar '13) 4 hr Phil Faulkenstern... 55
nutter fort mcds 4 hr Yawn me more 13
Ronald Atwell Alien Mafia Illuminati secret EXP... 4 hr Beavis 6
Deo Vindice 7 hr Alex Weinstein 2
Flemington Dating
Find my Match

Flemington Jobs

Flemington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Flemington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flemington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]