First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#25 Aug 16, 2013
Wow... I think somebody's braw is on alittle to tight. Thats not a personal attack against you oneup. Hey, wat the heck, you are right. Ignorant me along with 60 some percent of taylor county parents are just lazy and stupid. But i am glad that you are here to explain these things to us. Leaves me wondering how my kids ever ended up to be what i consider"okay". Guess they just wound up being student body president, class president, an RN, currently in college and so on. You see, i have many children and have had an opertunity to sample many of our county's schools and teachers. AJES went from being a school of excellence to 20% leaving there able to read and write in just a few years. Again, the FACTS speak for themselves. You can try and spin it any way you want, but only thirtysome percent of our county's children are getting the education they deserve. It sure as heck aint because the majority are stupid and dont care... And shame on you and anybody else that tries to pass that crap. Now, good day to ewe.
Nope

Grafton, WV

#26 Aug 16, 2013
Have enough pride in yourself to use proper spelling and grammar. Also, it's called laziness if you know better but just don't want to take the time to be correct.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#27 Aug 16, 2013
Sory natzi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name a drug dealer/ user game 3 min Stevie 15
Trash in a white 6.0 excursion 6 min clarksburg shopper 5
Rant Room has video of a guy jerking off at Mcd... 10 min Bud Lite 7
Mountain Statesman 19 min Joe 2
Good job Grafton PD 25 min Joe 14
Grafton City Hospital 29 min Worker 8
Dakota Bush 49 min Nasty AF 2

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance