First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What ever

Ada, OH

#1 Aug 14, 2013
What is up with the amount of girls walking around this town with no braws and while we're on the subject dress for the body you have not the body you want
jjh77873

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2013
What's with the vast amount of morons in this town who can't spell? And while we're on that topic, answer this for me: How is it that you can afford to be on a computer but couldn't afford a damn education?
hfa44471

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2013
What's with the amount of morons in this town who cannot spell or use punctuation? And, while we're at it, tell me how these particular individuals can afford a computer but not an education.
1 post removed
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Aug 15, 2013
Wats up with the amount of anal people in this town worried about speling on topix and not caring enough to attend a boe meeting and beotch at those in charge of our sorry county education rankings?
jodi

Ada, OH

#6 Aug 15, 2013
boy mcbill you sure did tell them.by the way did you fall asleep yesterday afternoon?now you know who this is right?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 15, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Wats up with the amount of anal people in this town worried about speling on topix and not caring enough to attend a boe meeting and beotch at those in charge of our sorry county education rankings?
You misspelled words that are taught in the second grade. Maybe it's not the educational system, you can't fix 'stupid'.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Aug 15, 2013
Sory.. Didnt do it on purpose... Honest i didnt. Nope... Cant fix stupid but you can poke at it. Hi jodi, yepper (hope thats a word as not to look too stupid) and i did almost fell asleep.
1 post removed
What ever

Snover, MI

#10 Aug 15, 2013
I love it all I did was state a fact about fat people letting their rolls all hang out and girls who don't own braws and you all turn it into a political debate lol this is great
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Aug 15, 2013
Man... I think ur in some serious need of therophy. Talk about bottled up anger. First off, i might have been able to form a proper sentence if i wanted too (just for you). Democrat, republican... Same difference. Matter of FACT, some people were changing parties to gain certain positions just last week. You being so astute in the ways of taylor co politics, should know better than to put any stock in such labels. Lighten up... This thread was about ill mannerd (hehehe) boobs... Not political stoogies.
1 post removed
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Aug 15, 2013
Your point was made and i seriously doubt that anybody missed it. None the less, some boobs still need braws. As for your political views and taylor county royalty opinions, i agree completely. This is but one of the reasons i no longer have a political affiliation. I am also ashamed to admit the growing disgust i now have for the eatablishment and how many good people with the wrong name are mistreated and abused. But just to get back on track... If i throw a few e's where i's belong and so fourth... Might just be fokin pun.
the white pony

United States

#14 Aug 15, 2013
If it isn't obvious by now, it should be soon. We are the grammar Nazi party and we aren't going to stop. The more you type, write, and talk, the more you showcase your ignorance. Now, that's not any of my concern until you've spread your ignorance far and wide to the point we ALL start receiving that label. You've polluted my internet hobbies with your slang and outrageous abbreviations, now we will make your world wide web excursions just as irritating. We're here.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Aug 16, 2013
Sory gramer natzi. Us ignorant folks didnt do it on purpose... Honest.
the white pony

United States

#16 Aug 16, 2013
Sorry* grammar* Nazi* We* ignorant* didn't*

You're welcome.
What ever

Snover, MI

#17 Aug 16, 2013
It's called irony it's misspelled for a reason why so serious. No one these days types so precise take a look at FB and show me one person who looks like a English teacher. It is rittled with mis spelled words with out punctuations

Location hidden

#18 Aug 16, 2013
What ever wrote:
It's called irony it's misspelled for a reason why so serious. No one these days types so precise take a look at FB and show me one person who looks like a English teacher. It is rittled with mis spelled words with out punctuations
"riddled".

The grammar police would probably overlook posts like this, except people try to use big words and sound educated while failing second grade spelling. It's ridiculous.

Here's a clue. There is nothing wrong with the Taylor County educational system. My kids were here grades 1-12 and they are doing great in college. The problem is, dumb people have dumb kids and they bring the scores down. You can't fix that, at least not with schools.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 16, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Man... I think ur in some serious need of therophy. Talk about bottled up anger. First off, i might have been able to form a proper sentence if i wanted too (just for you). Democrat, republican... Same difference. Matter of FACT, some people were changing parties to gain certain positions just last week. You being so astute in the ways of taylor co politics, should know better than to put any stock in such labels. Lighten up... This thread was about ill mannerd (hehehe) boobs... Not political stoogies.
I think boobies should have the right to be free, if they want to be.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Aug 16, 2013
That wite ponie gonna be real busy. Boy im glad to know that there is nothing wrong with our county's educational system. Now if you can convince the federal government we wouldnt have three out of our five schools failing miserably. Simply tell them that the only smart kids (people) in our county live in flemington and the west end... But apparently even their kids get "stupid" (your word) when they get to the middle school and continue to be as stupid through high school. This is in accordance with factual test results. I other words... You are smart, and your kids might be smart, but our assesment of our county's educational system is flat out incorrect. Can we get back to braws now?
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Aug 16, 2013
I agree... Except when it comes to some man boobs.

Location hidden

#22 Aug 16, 2013
Speaking of man boobs, I am distraught to find I am only a B-cup (I got measured at Vicki's). I was sure I was at least a D. So much for my backup plan of working at Hooters.

So what was your issue with bras again?
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Aug 16, 2013
I like em... I just cant spel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bridgeport Police putting "In God We Trust" on ... 6 min Emily_D 60
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 min Mgtn Res 1,545
Kayla Wilson 46 min LetsGetIt 14
KFC Closed Forever!!! 6 hr D tr Sy 23
Watkins & Haddix 7 hr Curious 2
John M. Reeseman is Fat 9 hr Space Cowboy Fan Fan 13
The Bolyard boys Dwight Omar an Jamie 9 hr Sherry 4

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance