Contact WV State Bar to File Complaint

Contact WV State Bar to File Complaint

Posted in the Flemington Forum

Since: Mar 07

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2007
If anyone has a complaint with an attorney, magistrate, or judge, contact the WV State Bar at 1-866-989-8227 for more information on how to file a complaint. There is a lot of B.S. going on in the Taylor County courthouse as well as other courthouses here in this state and it needs to stop. We need to STOP catering to people in power who lack knowledge or education and do not understand how to deal with crime or human lives. I wish people would speak up more often and let others know what's going on in the community. The WV State Bar Office is located in Charleston, WV.
Lawyers Suck

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Jul 24, 2008
Could you elaborate more on what's going on in the Taylor County Courthouse? I live in Grafton and know that everything around here is crooked--everything from city hall down to the local Barney Fifes.
Bubba Jack

United States

#3 May 29, 2009
Attorneys and judges have extensive education. I agree about the magistrate part though.
Worley2

Clear Spring, MD

#4 May 29, 2009
It's easy to point fingers at public officials and cry foul and accuse them of being corrupt. Proving it is much more complicated. Corruption among public officials is rare these days with all the systems of checks and balances. Magistrate courts were intended to be courts by and for the people, that's why they are known as "peoples court" If you suspect wrong doing, by all means report it but not to the state bar. The WV Supreme Court oversees judges, prosecutors and magistrates.
mysweet El

Morgantown, WV

#5 Jul 24, 2009
That's a joke right? The judges accept bribes (big ones) the lawyers collaberate with each other to make a deal that suits them. I'm am sick of them all. Who checks your lawyers fee scale, honesty, ethics, my experience says no body. I have paid out thousands for nothing but a poke in the eye. Lawyers did not help me, they helped themselves and the criminals in one case. In another case they stole the majority of the funds ordered to be paid to the injured plaintiffs. in another case they corrupted the judge and experts to testify in court and oh yes they tampered with the evidence and I can still prove it. Question who helped me, answer not a soul. They were vultures and snakes. in the future do i hire a lawyer or go out to the wood pile and get a big thick switch, it would certainly be cheaper.
mysweet El

Morgantown, WV

#6 Jul 24, 2009
As far as Mon county goes, if Jim Green from MUB asks for any more money well he just needs to be fired. With his new 57% increase in fees withgout asking the public by vote, city council also should be fired. We have the lawyer who won't go away sitting on council why? Is his practice so slow he has to make money by being on the city council? Do people really think we need him to advise the other members on legal matters? If he voted for a 57% increase in water rates to us he needs to go back to the books and get highly educated. It is like the old days with plantations where the slaves (members of the public) in the city of Morgantown is to fund our masters every whim. They suck and they are not so highly educated. The state owns utilities. Jim Green works for the State, he walked into our city council and asked for this money. When members balked this hike he pretty much told them we don't need a vote from the public we are almighty just give it. What blows me away is that they did. How much good did the lawyer do for the people in this instance? Answer nothing apparently.
regional jail

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Aug 8, 2009
was wondering how things are at tygart valley regional, any comments??{{in relation to other regional jails}}
backwoodsgirl

Fairmont, WV

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Can somebody help me please i live in braxton co my father hired a lawyer out of Charleston Wv. He said he was a crinimal lawyer and had had alot of experience in it. My father went to court in front of a jury they found him guilty. They after court let out my fathers lawyer said he was a lidigation lawyer this was his 2nd crinimal case and had never been in front of a jury before can we do something about this? Can somebody please help me
sassykinstwo

Mannington, WV

#9 Nov 15, 2013
mysweet El wrote:
That's a joke right? The judges accept bribes (big ones) the lawyers collaberate with each other to make a deal that suits them. I'm am sick of them all. Who checks your lawyers fee scale, honesty, ethics, my experience says no body. I have paid out thousands for nothing but a poke in the eye. Lawyers did not help me, they helped themselves and the criminals in one case. In another case they stole the majority of the funds ordered to be paid to the injured plaintiffs. in another case they corrupted the judge and experts to testify in court and oh yes they tampered with the evidence and I can still prove it. Question who helped me, answer not a soul. They were vultures and snakes. in the future do i hire a lawyer or go out to the wood pile and get a big thick switch, it would certainly be cheaper.
amen,you are so right, my lawyer dropped me, i fell in a public place and they say there was no reason i should have fallen, that doesnt matter, i did fall. i need a GOOD lawyer, am going to file complaints. why is every body so crooked.(GREED)
harl

Apopka, FL

#10 Nov 18, 2013
It seems to me we all get ripped off by lawyers.They write the laws and they make a living making us comply with them. Here's the solution: make every lawyer pay the costs, if he fails his client. If his client is innocent after being found guilty let the lawyer serve the remainder of his clients' sentence.
By the way, this is how its done in Europe and they only have 1/3 the lawyers per capata we have here. The next time you go to vote inquire if the person you're voting for is a lawyer and the nominate a regular person to represent us.
Mary Tyler

United States

#11 Dec 5, 2013
tell me how an attorney can quit handling a divorce case before it is finished and literally tell me to handle problems on my own because all the agencies here in marshall county are corrupt. and allow my ex husband to file so many false charges with a variety of the agencies here so because of this my attorney doesn't feel he has to do rest of his obligation to me but then expects me to finish paying him almost another 4 grand after already paying him 3 grand that my ex husband used up on all his false filings. My son and I have been abused by every agency here in Marshall county so if you are just having problems with an attorney count your blessings.
fedup

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2015
When it comes to family court and dealing with Cps ...They all are in it together. You have no rights. You will be pushed around, threatened,,false accusation 's...an it's been a nightmare.
But how can a lawyer get away with not filing a appeal on your behalf ...I really don't understand.I though we all had due processe in this county ...an I have proof he wouldn't file a appeal ....what a joke ...This system of law,,,,,,isn't law at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha and Seth 18 min Scummy sam 16
Pamela Schlichting sentenced to 1-3 years for f... 42 min The Lawman 3
Pat Edwardson does he owe you money ? 59 min casual observer 5
Lookin for Caralyn redhead 20's 1 hr captain obvious 33
Fun wives 1 hr Tyrone 9
Ciji Fittro & Brittany Miles (Dec '14) 2 hr idk 27
Terrance Hilliard set to enter pleas in murder ... 2 hr Worker 16

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance