First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah yeah

Clarksburg, WV

#21 Oct 5, 2013
Sorry to all I said state instead or national! My fault! I did clarify! I was wrong in saying state! You now know its federal so it would be national parks!
spaced cowboy

United States

#22 Oct 11, 2013
hahaha looks like mountain mama, space cowboy are one and the same liberal yahoo. Can we say schitzo?

Let the insults begin hahahahaa!
yeah yeah

Clarksburg, WV

#23 Oct 11, 2013
You know I figured it was the same person! Some crazies that we are paying their cell phone bills and their food bills. These people should be thanking me with hugs and kisses and flowers not complaining about anything! Like helpless children you shouldn't have a voice!

Since: Jul 13

United States

#24 Oct 19, 2013
I have worked at Va Hospital in Clarksburg WV for 7 years and did 1 tour on active duty and did 8 years in National Guard...I have been telling my psych doctor for 5 years the government doesn't care about government employees or veterans..I broke my back in 2006..Stayed in military till medically discharged in 2008 and stayed an employee at Va Hospital till May 2013 but my back could not take it anymore...Been fighting for my service connection since 2006..Due to my back I lost my job and now losing home...Our government then shutsdown government...So now my appeal is not getting looked at...The government only cares about votes...They will help an illegal immigrant before they help a disabled veteran...I loved and served this country...Now I wish veterans would lay down there guns...Then see if government and America would have more respect for veterans. ...With no one protecting country I would be fine but would you...Think about that when you go to sleep tonight....God Bless My Brothers....Fuck The Government...Get yours like our POLITICANS...THERE DAY WILL COME WHEN THEY FEAR US....MARK MY WORDS....US MILITARY VETERANS ARE SOME CRAZY MEN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Known snitches? 3 hr Freda 7
Lifepointe Church (Jan '15) 3 hr Freda 39
Amanda Hartley & Tiffany Adkins 3 hr This is annie btw 5
Hot young mailman 4 hr Paisley V 2
KFC Closed Forever!!! 4 hr Tom 7
jimmy knight is a nark and has been working wit... 5 hr JimmyKnightIsGay 3
woman on philippi main street 6 hr shePoosHerPants 2

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance