First Prev
of 35
Next Last
Just Wondering

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Sep 14, 2010
Just wondering if ne1 had been to Red's Angel's in clarksburg and been up to the "massage" rooms?
John Boy

Clay, WV

#2 Sep 14, 2010
Sure have been and I can tell you have been too
really

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2010
So that's what they do up there lol was it worth it
Justwondering

Statts Mills, WV

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Lol yeah went first time the other night with jasmine. Well worth it ...
huuuuu

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2010
Sooo what happen
Terri

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Sep 14, 2010
Who is 'Red'?
Beevis

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2010
Terri wrote:
Who is 'Red'?
I would say anyone caught in one of these massage rooms by their wife.
Just Wondering

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Sep 15, 2010
You can get anything you want really, and most of the girls r pretty up front about it..
1 post removed
who

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2010
Justwondering wrote:
Lol yeah went first time the other night with jasmine. Well worth it ...
Is she southern
Employee at reds

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2010
Not every girl that works there is like that. i am not willing to degrade myself for money by doing sexual activity with a customer. some of us do things there the right way and the legal way. I am making money for good reasons not drugs. i dance there absolutely do not will not and refuse to do privates bc of the girls there that do stuff they shouldn't. I have respect and morals for myself.
Beevis

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2010
Employee at reds wrote:
Not every girl that works there is like that. i am not willing to degrade myself for money by doing sexual activity with a customer. some of us do things there the right way and the legal way. I am making money for good reasons not drugs. i dance there absolutely do not will not and refuse to do privates bc of the girls there that do stuff they shouldn't. I have respect and morals for myself.
I hope you don't mind that I was pretending you were naked when you wrote that.
again

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2010
Employee at reds wrote:
honey u already degrade your self every night you work there. No oNe respects you for what you do and they never will. All your friends watch you and talk to you and everything else you do BUT you won't go home to mom not with someone that will ever matter. Your a slut in everyone eyes so don't think you stand proud cause there nothing to be proud about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
i would

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2010
again wrote:
<quoted text>honey u already degrade your self every night you work there. No oNe respects you for what you do and they never will. All your friends watch you and talk to you and everything else you do BUT you won't go home to mom not with someone that will ever matter. Your a slut in everyone eyes so don't think you stand proud cause there nothing to be proud about.
im sure i know who this girl is...and i would def take her home to mom! and who is to say who would matter to her? she takes her clothes off...so wut?? she has the body for it, and its good quick easy money...alot of women could only wish for the body that she has! and not every1 is narrow minded...she isnt a slut in every1s eyes. U know who u are, keep ur head high chica!
1 post removed
John Boy

Clay, WV

#16 Sep 21, 2010
Does anyone know if Sunshine is still working and if she just dances or what?
i would

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2010
Sunshine was last time i heard anythng...thats all that i know of her doing...kool chick!
Tommy

Clarksburg, WV

#18 Sep 21, 2010
Who is Red?
i would

United States

#19 Sep 22, 2010
Tommy wrote:
Who is Red?
the owner
get real

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2010
every man that has said somethin bad about red's or the girls that work there has obviously been in there if u think it's such a bad place way are you goin in there??????and i bet ur wife's dont know.....

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#21 Sep 23, 2010
i would wrote:
<quoted text>
im sure i know who this girl is...and i would def take her home to mom! and who is to say who would matter to her? she takes her clothes off...so wut?? she has the body for it, and its good quick easy money...alot of women could only wish for the body that she has! and not every1 is narrow minded...she isnt a slut in every1s eyes. U know who u are, keep ur head high chica!
The only people dumber than strippers are the guys who beilive they have any interest in them. If you could get real pussay those places would seem like a waste to you.
2 posts removed
Anonymus

Fairmont, WV

#24 Oct 25, 2010
Terri wrote:
Who is 'Red'?
Red is the owner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Druggies in fairmont 23 min Inquiring mind 18
Joseph Clark 51 min Momma C 5
Are local officers equipped with body cams? 1 hr Keep in mind 10
J.d collins 1 hr Son Goku 125
The Sheriff ver. 11.0 1 hr Truthhurts368 408
Chelsea h 2 hr Monkey see monkey do 5
Food for thought 2 hr Thinking 18

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance